Legacy needs one more member

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mancilla 86

Reaction score
I don't see the need to have a woman in Legacy. The only stable I can remember with a woman was DX with Chyna, and she's kind of a one off. The only Diva anything like her is Beth Phoenix, and I can't see the Glamazon joining in a million years.

there was a bunch of females in stables back in wcw..but with wwe i only remember chyna the 9th wonder of the world and stephanie..in the mcmahon hemsley faction..also torrie was in dx for awhile as xpacs girlfriend..and lita and terri with the hardy boys.

The Rated R CMStar

there was a bunch of females in stables back in wcw..but with wwe i only remember chyna the 9th wonder of the world and stephanie..in the mcmahon hemsley faction..also torrie was in dx for awhile as xpacs girlfriend..and lita and terri with the hardy boys.

You do realize most of those examples portray the darkest days of those stables.

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure Lita and the Hardys really counts as a stable, the Hardys were a tag team. And with Stephanie she was there cos she was the boss's daughter. I don't really see how a woman could fit into Legacy at all.

Reaction score
I think Natalya would be the perfect addition to Legacy. It could only benefit everyone. Legacy needs a female touch, and Natalya would finally get the respect she is deserves being a Hart. I'm tired of seeing less talented bimbos getting more than her. Who cares about Tyson Kidd? Natalya is capable of much better.
If not Natalya ...I have heard that there's a Hening daughter, and a Von Erich daughter in developmental somewhere. That could work.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Dunno specifically, but heels shouldn't really be seen to getting clean wins unless blatantly outmatching their oponent with size or whatever.

True. I should have worded what I meant better

Which jobbers are you refering to? When were these matches?

Cryme Tyme, or some nameless guys. Anytime they fought Cryme Tyme they won, but really, when was the last time Cryme Tyme won a match?

I concur to the statement they haven't wrestled as a duo much at all since Orton's return and as much as I can't recall too many clean wins, I can't remember (too m)any squash matches either.

It may not be as many squashes as I thought, but since joining Legacy, they're win/loss record has the loss side dominating.

You mean apart from teams like Cena/Batista, Punk/Kofi, The Colons, each of whom Priceless beat?.

Yes, those are the teams that they beat WHILE they were Priceless BEFORE they were in Legacy. (if I'm not mistaken)

Dibiase went longer against Batista on SD a couple of weeks ago than anyone I can think of outside of a PPM MEvent.... Certainly longer than the likes of Umaga and look how physically imposing he is!!!

That match is the perfect illustration of where DiBiase is right now...

Admittedly Cody is more-so the one getting getting the beatings.

True enough, I'll explain this along with the last part you posted in my next quote.

From your comments above it seems you're more concerned about DA WINZ than character development(*)

(*the continuation of which is of course something that most would welcome.)

This is because them losing a lot and being constantly used as pawns, coincides with their character development. All's I see right now (with Legacy) is that Orton paired him self up with two jobbers to do his bidding, take the beatings, stand in the background and and look like him, to be shells of what they once were. You can't build character when all you do is that (that being what I just stated). These two guys have potential to be greats, they have the potential to be better, but they haven't shown that since being in Legacy.... in my eyes anyway.

Also to the one's that are talking about bringing in complete rookies to pro wrestling to be part of Legacy (a big focal point of WWE's flagship show) are talking crazy.

The Rated R CMStar

Legacy needs a female touch

Why? They go around kicking people in the head. I don't see a woman exactly fitting in that gimmick.

Natalya would finally get the respect she is deserves being a Hart.
Chavo Guerrero is a Guerrero. Does the last name suddenly warrants respect and big pushes?

Reaction score
Why? They go around kicking people in the head. I don't see a woman exactly fitting in that gimmick.

Why not? She's a heel,she could probably tap into dad's viciousness, and she is a new generation wrestler.And it's a bit more tasteful to see her beating other women up than to watch Randy beat women up. Even as a wrestling fan I find male to female violence very distasteful. Besides women play very important roles for their male counterparts. When Jackie Moore was with Beer Money she almost always had huge roles in their matches. Elizabeth , and Sherri were good to Savage, Steph, and Chyna to HHH etc. Even though WWE doesn't always showcase their more capable divas as they should be doesn't mean some of the divas CAN'T kick ass.

Chavo Guerrero is a Guerrero. Does the last name suddenly warrants respect and big pushes?

Not always no. I know Sim Snuka, Manu, and a few others went bust despite their family ties...but Natalya is a rare breed. A woman wrestler who has lineage credentials, and we have all seen she really CAN wrestle. I know she isn't a barbie doll like Maryse or Kelly...but she could probably outwrestle both of them in her sleep. Besides being the only Diva in WWE with links to an important wrestling family makes her unique, and push worthy. It's really a shame to see her being wasted as bad as Victoria was.

Airfixx

Cryme Tyme, or some nameless guys. Anytime they fought Cryme Tyme they won, but really, when was the last time Cryme Tyme won a match?

Still dunno who these nameless jobbers are? ECW aside, I can't recall seeing any such types on TV since the early/mid 90's.

Last win I recall CT having was to earn themselves a title shot against Mizorrison... BUT CT get even less ring time than Priceless!

It may not be as many squashes as I thought, but since joining Legacy, they're win/loss record has the loss side dominating.

Can you provide the facts and figures before quoting stats?

Yes, those are the teams that they beat WHILE they were Priceless BEFORE they were in Legacy. (if I'm not mistaken)

Yes, and since being with Legacy (by this I assume you mean the return of DiBiase) they've barely had any standard tag matches.... As I said earlier in this thread.... They've been busy bedding into Legacy and dealing with their primiary objective... Get the title on Orton.

them losing a lot and being constantly used as pawns, coincides with their character development. All's I see right now (with Legacy) is that Orton paired him self up with two jobbers to do his bidding, take the beatings, stand in the background and and look like him, to be shells of what they once were. You can't build character when all you do is that (that being what I just stated). These two guys have potential to be greats, they have the potential to be better, but they haven't shown that since being in Legacy.... in my eyes anyway.

I see what you are getting at but they wrestle so infrequently in matches where they can elevate themselves (besides the Ted vs Batista example) I don't see a problem at this juncture.... Especially when you consider who it is kicking their asses... Most of the time it's been HHH (and who DOESN'T he get the better of)... They're mixing with TOP guys and (sometimes) holding their own.... i.e. In Kayfaybe SHOWING the potential that you see in them as workers.

As for the "Need" for a woman... Just cos they can, it doesn't mean there is a "need" to add a woman to Legacy... Can't see the point cos she'd just be off having her own fueds with the women, independent of Legacy, as the womens division isn't gonna create so much as the slightest blip on Orton's radar.

Also, pulling apart what is the blueprint for another anticipated faction (Hart Foundation 2) to place Natalia, in particular, with Legacy just seems dumb.

The Rated R CMStar

Why not? She's a heel,she could probably tap into dad's viciousness, and she is a new generation wrestler.And it's a bit more tasteful to see her beating other women up than to watch Randy beat women up. Even as a wrestling fan I find male to female violence very distasteful. Besides women play very important roles for their male counterparts. When Jackie Moore was with Beer Money she almost always had huge roles in their matches. Elizabeth , and Sherri were good to Savage, Steph, and Chyna to HHH etc. Even though WWE doesn't always showcase their more capable divas as they should be doesn't mean some of the divas CAN'T kick ass.

Ok, then have her do that away from Legacy. Is she misused? Yes, I won't argue that. In fact, I was pulling for her over McTaker in GAB. However, just because she's second generation doesn't mean she has to be put in Legacy.

noumenon

As said, I don't really think they've been jobbing. They've been fighting HHH and Batista over the past two weeks. Do you really expect them to go over guys like that?? WWE is going more the road of making them look good in the ring with main eventers rather than them crushing the mid card.
I'm sure if it were Dibiasi vs. lets say..Kofi..we'd see him pick up the win.