Leaving the forum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Not sure of LoZ reference or just saying princess :notsure:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Excuse me princess is from Zelda but I only know that one clip from message boards I don't play or watch Zelda

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I played LoZ on NES when I was like 3 but I didn't know wtf was going on

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I played LoZ on NES when I was like 3 but I didn't know wtf was going on
WTF are people doing at a gas station at 5am? They come in, pay for gas, grab a microwaved burrito and dip? I hope you got a raise for the early early shift.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
WTF are people doing at a gas station at 5am? They come in, pay for gas, grab a microwaved burrito and dip? I hope you got a raise for the early early shift.
I asked for this shift. better than working Saturday night by a mile.

coffee or newspaper. that's about all they get for a few hours. Some energy drinks

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
and you can be on here still the entire time. Not bad.
well yea but that's most anytime I'm at work lol.

this way I have barely any customers to deal with for damn near half the shift. half the shift I'm basically asleep on my feet so it goes by quick

getting off by mid afternoon >> coming in around that time and getting off at midnight or later

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
well yea but that's most anytime I'm at work lol.

this way I have barely any customers to deal with for damn near half the shift. half the shift I'm basically asleep on my feet so it goes by quick

getting off by mid afternoon >> coming in around that time and getting off at midnight or later
Yeah i loved AM shifts for how quickly they go by. I loved going in at 6 and looking up 10 minutes later, realizing it's 10:30 and time for a snack.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I should have expected to have to hear Japanese. I stopped 2 minutes in because those are dogshit highlights. He can tap jab/strike well.
the last 2/3 minutes were good but yea I realized it was a lame HL after I posted it