Least Favorite Wrestler(s) From 'Other' Promotions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Davey is a solid worker but lacks anything else plus when he gets his intense stare I just want to throw up.
Davey does pull of a mean lapdance though. And he can pray like JEEZUS

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
While this post was both hilarious and original, I would have rather you just post what you hate about Steen.

He won't,he has no reasons other than the usual "he's fat and overrated". The dude is a troll,with the username Black Jesus and the replies he has given make it quite obvious imo.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I actually don't love Steen like others seem to do. He's a funny character IRL, and his promos are good, but I feel he's a bit sluggish at times in the ring. But I wouldn't say he's my least favorite wrestler. I'd have to give that honor to Rhett Titus; his goddamn face is as punch-able as Miz's.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He won't,he has no reasons other than the usual "he's fat and overrated". The dude is a troll,with the username Black Jesus and the replies he has given make it quite obvious imo.

It seems obvious but I thought I would give him an out.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score

Hold on...I don't like someone that a lot of people like so that makes me a troll? Seems legit. The reason why I don't like Steen is because he just seems so sluggish in the ring

Reactions: Varus