Least Favorite Wrestler(s) From 'Other' Promotions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Larsosc

The Artiste
Reaction score
We had this one for the WWE section, but it's too predictable when it comes to the WWE. You have the people who despise Punk, the people who despise Cena and that is how it's always been. I'm interested in this question though: Who are your most disliked/least favorite wrestlers from promotions other than WWE and TNA?

As I stated above I am more interested in your opinions as I don't really hate wrestlers too much, I only really have pet peeves, but here I go. You can do as many as you want -- you can do a list of 5 if you want, or even a list of 10 for all I care. I'm just gonna rant about one certain wrestler for now. Might edit and add some if can bother.
Without further ado:

Davey Richards
I hate to be one of the "psychology!" freaks but I really have to point out that in my opinion, Davey Richards' matches are such an overkill most of the time. He pulls out moves left and right because they're nifty and is too goddamn eager to do them. Sure, granted when he has the right opponent (which for me has to be a bigger guy) he can put on an amazing match. Sadly, that isn't the case most of the time. Usually when he faces guys his size he just tends to pull out move after move after move and usually forgets important elements like long-term selling, heck, even selling in general. It's like one of those cases he's in a video game and he drinks a magic potion of some sort that helps him recover and gives him super strength to do whatever crowd-pleasing move that would normally be insane to pull off long into a match where he's been beaten up badly. It just takes the realism from the matches for me, sorry.

Go ahead. Not every indy/puro wrestler is in your fave five. There's got to be at least one you don't like/enjoy.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I agree with you on Davey, he's not one of my least favorite but was never a big fan. I'll go with Mark Briscoe. Hell even Jay Briscoe.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Roderick Strong. So fucking bland, just average in the ring, and poor mic skills. This guy was RoH champion. Ridiculous!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Death match wrestlers. Not a fan of deathmatches and there are so many yardtards running around doing them.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
OMG! SOMEONE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ME! HE MUST BE A TROLL!

While this post was both hilarious and original, I would have rather you just post what you hate about Steen.