Least favorite Sports

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Baseball easily. I have no idea why this is so popular. It's boring to play and boring to watch. I'm also not a big fan of Soccer but I'd say I dislike it. Baseball, I hate with a passion.

xtremebadass

Baseball without a doubt. No younger people even watch baseball anymore. It is too slow moving and not interesting. Only older people watch it.

Steroids destroyed baseball forever. Took alot of big names out of the game and also cursed alot of great players. It is a very generic sport where mostly all players are alike. Very few players stand out.

Nation

Golf is boring.

Never was really into Hockey.

Hockey's just there. I pay no attention to it but I don't hate it nor dislike it.

Some of the commentating I've seen on Golf shows was good and it's fun to play.

Reaction score
^Agreed with what he said.

Players EXPECT to be paid millions upon millions to stand on a field for 3 or 4 hours a day and hardly do anything. Yeah it's real hard to hit 30% and get a contract bonus, isn't it? That game has been ruined by GREED, plain and simple.

Golf isn't a sport, by the way It's an activity, nothing more.

Moonlight Drive

We've had this conversation many, many, many times before. Please don't start it again.

MizMasta3000

I wont but I will say this:

Golf is a precision club-and-ball sport, in which competing players (golfers), using many types of clubs, attempt to hit balls into each hole on a golf course while employing the fewest number of strokes.

Kizza

I enjoy car racing, but I've always had a love of cars in general. NASCAR sucks ass though. I enjoy my V8 Supercars and Formula 1.

American football is my most hated sport. Cannot stand it at all.

noumenon

Football... I seriously can't stand the who GO!-STOP!-GO!-STOP! of it all. It never looks like anything of relevance is going on besides people smashing into each other. I always laugh when they draw up those elaborate plays because it always just looks like one big cluster fuck pile on.

Basketball, I've never had a clue what the fuck is going on and seriously can't stand how the entire sport always seems to revolve around 3 people at a time.

Soccer..."OWWW YOU GRAZED ME WITH YOUR TOE! ::falls on ground:: Gimme a fuckin break you pussy. I want to see these guys play football and football players play soccer. THAT would be entertaining.