Least Favorite Indy/Puro Wrestlers?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I've decided to make a least favorite one too. There isn't many indy/puro wrestlers I dislike, but there's still a few nonetheless. In no particular order:
Davey Richards: It's not like I hate him, but I sorta giggle everytime I see him wrestle, it's just meh really.
Kyle O'Reilly: Kinda the same reason as Davey, and I fucking hate that mouthpiece.
Roderick Strong: Don't get me wrong, I like him in the ring, but he just looks so stale it's unbelievable.
Eddie Edwards: Pretty much the same reason as all the above.
Bad Luck Fale: There's not really a substantial reason, but I just don't like his look really.

I use to dislike Kevin Steen but he's grown on me a lot recently. I'd say that's about it, is there any certain indy/puro wrestlers you guys dislike?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
In no particular order:

Michael Elgin - He hits every move correctly, but there's no content between the moves. He just goes from move to move to move. Not to mention being incredibly bland and boring.
Scott Reed - Same as Elgin.
AR Fox - Literally just spots and trying to land on his neck.
Brian Cage - Used to enjoy this guy. But he's put on so much muscle lately he's become horrible to watch.
Bad man Pondo - Not a fan of deathmatch or hardcore wrestling overall. But Pondo is just boring even with those stips added on.

gotta give a shoutout to Kevin Steen in PWG right now as well sadly. I loved Steen in 2012 and I still enjoy him in ROH and in the ring. But his PWG promos this year have been just bad. He's turned into a panhandler trying to get people to buy his t-shirts. The Mount Rushmore promo at the end of the latest PWG preview is a prime example, Cole is cutting a serious heel promo on Gargano and Steen buts in to sell his shirt and talk about breaking ACH, acting like a goof in the mean time, ruining a pretty serious promo. I love Steen, but I don't want to see him become Colt Cabana.

Reactions: THG?

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Totally second that statement over Steen.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
- Davey Richards: because he's boring asshole who who barely even cares for this business
- KENTA: omg he's so stiff
- Jay Lethal: boring and mindnumbing
- Cedric Alexander and Caprice Coleman: I just can't stand watching these two wrestle, I just can't

Honorable mentions go to Tetsuya Naito and Shelton Benjamin - I don't hate them, but I don't like them either.

Reactions: THG?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Jay Lethal: No real character, Bland. Very talented but he really needs to be the Black Machismo.
Eddie Edwards: Same as above, Put him on my favourite list too because I really enjoy him in ring and Wolves are awesome.
C&C Wrestle Factory: Just bad.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Forgot to mention Caprice Coleman, he just seems too sluggish to be black.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Jay Lethal: No real character, Bland. Very talented but he really needs to be the Black Machismo.
Eddie Edwards: Same as above, Put him on my favourite list too because I really enjoy him in ring and Wolves are awesome.
C&C Wrestle Factory: Just bad.
So Eddie is your fav and your least fav at the same time?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Colt Cabana. I don't get the hype. Decent enough wrestler but not funny in the least. He's a panhandler and salesman. That's it.

Reactions: Testify and THG?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
So Eddie is your fav and your least fav at the same time?
Kinda yeah as in he is one of my favourites in one area and my least in another.

Stopspot

Reaction score
The color commentary guy for AAW. Tries so hard to be funny but fails all the time.

Reactions: TKK

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
If commentators count, Kevin Kelly dammit.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Like in PWG? Yeah ikr, hardly ever focuses on the match and tries way too hard to be funny.
Yup. Steen's PWG commentary this year has been bad jokes and plugging his shirts.
Chuckie T is da GOAT wrestler commentator in PWG though.