Learn to fucking drive you cockwipes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

There was a county in Kentucky that a few years ago when there was like an inch of snow (an inch of fucking snow) on the ground that had to shut down because there were like 50 accidents in one hour. Hell up in Indianapolis if it rained you might as well have just shut the whole interstate system down because there's either gonna be an accident or everyone will be driving as slow as fucking possible.

wordlife326 said:
this may not be on topic too... but damn am I wrong for sayin this but... why do gangbangers have such shitty fuckin aim? I mean come on, a blood or king or w/e is right in front of you and you shoot and hit a poor innocent kid 3/4 of a block away.... never ever put a gun in an idiots hand, either they'll shoot themselves, or shoot someone accidently... freakin Blue people who have to kill everyone by accident for no damn reason, DUMBASSES

This may be because they aren't curving the bullets properly.

Wordlife

um...... maybe? But I doubt every gangbanger has seen Wanted yet (which btw WAS a decent movie)

the dark knight

Females can't drive for shit. I know it, they know it. When i say that, i don't mean every single one, but i'd say a GOOD majority cannot focus on the road or something. Hell, im afraid to go to target for the simple fact i know some dumb chick is going to do something stupid and almost hit me in the parking lot.
thanks for saving me time typing that. fuck i already wasted time typing THIS :nonono: