Learn to fucking drive you cockwipes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

There is an intersection right outside my apartment and I swear, there is an accident every fucking week. It's not a huge intersection, either and it's not really a major street.

About 20 minutes ago, I'm sitting here and I hear this big knocking sound so I go to the window and one car is almost in the light pole and the other one is just past the middle of the road facing oncoming traffic.

I don't understand why people have trouble with this intersection. Wait your fucking turn to go and stop trying to beat the light you douchebags. Driving is not hard but your retardedness makes it seem that way.

Shitty drivers need to have their licence taken away for life. One day, someone is going to hit a person here just because they wanted to beat the fucking light.

MikeRaw

Well, unfortunately, I doubt any of these people are on here, so I think you might just need to jump outta your car one day and open up a can of the ass whip (santino style) on everyone there, and let them hear it.

LadyHotrod

LOL, it was more of a general statement to all the people in this world who suck ass at driving.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
the thing i hate is people that drive while theyre on the cell phone. that causes alot of shit and one truck flipped off the highway while doing that a few years ago.
and jake, theres alot of places where there are shitty drivers but the only place that i've seen the worst of it is jacksonville, fl
that place is hell, everyone is either going too slow or too fast. it sucks. but i've never been to minnesota so i don't know lol...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
trust me...

minnesota + driving = "Ohh-SHIT!!!"

seriously...

I dunno....its like, if a guy with 6 missing fingers and with a blind eye and a no legs was driving...

all cruising across the street and blah-blah-blah...

they suck...so as to sum it up...

be CAREFUL when driving in that state...

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Meh, my experience is mostly the fact that people are dumb assed who seem to DEMAND that they drive while intoxicated. And they are like, 2 freakin blocks away from their freakin house, fully capable of walking instead of endangering the lives of others.

I don't know what it is about Drunk people insisting that they drive, i don't know if driving gives you some almighty feeling of power or whatever, but its gotta be the stupidest thing ever in the world.

Beyond that, Albuquerque drivers may be crazy as hell, but at least they know how to drive.

Montana

Hell, im just going to say it.

Females can't drive for shit. I know it, they know it. When i say that, i don't mean every single one, but i'd say a GOOD majority cannot focus on the road or something. Hell, im afraid to go to target for the simple fact i know some dumb chick is going to do something stupid and almost hit me in the parking lot.

Beer Money Army

There is an intersection right outside my apartment and I swear, there is an accident every fucking week. It's not a huge intersection, either and it's not really a major street.

About 20 minutes ago, I'm sitting here and I hear this big knocking sound so I go to the window and one car is almost in the light pole and the other one is just past the middle of the road facing oncoming traffic.

I don't understand why people have trouble with this intersection. Wait your fucking turn to go and stop trying to beat the light you douchebags. Driving is not hard but your retardedness makes it seem that way.

Shitty drivers need to have their licence taken away for life. One day, someone is going to hit a person here just because they wanted to beat the fucking light.

I can think of one reason, is there a (pub/Tavern) close to that interesection...

but if not, then there fucking stupid drivers...

This Guy

There are two lights at two of the the exits from my stores parking lot. There are accidents there regularly. People run the red lights all the time. I almost got hit by a car myself the other day crossing the street on my break to get a sub for lunch. And its not like I steped out at the momment the light changed. I was half way across already. The idiot clearly wasn't paying attention.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
There is this one part near my house cars always running the stop sign...they don't slow down or nothing...they just haul ass pass it...I've yet to see a wreck there which surprises me

Wordlife

sounds like a bunch of dumb ass people live by you man and cant drive for shit

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah...I mean I swear sometimes I think there gonna be a wreck or a kid getting killed out there or something...its crazy as hell I tell ya.

Famou$ 187

:yawn:

Wordlife

this may not be on topic too... but damn am I wrong for sayin this but... why do gangbangers have such shitty fuckin aim? I mean come on, a blood or king or w/e is right in front of you and you shoot and hit a poor innocent kid 3/4 of a block away.... never ever put a gun in an idiots hand, either they'll shoot themselves, or shoot someone accidently... freakin Blue people who have to kill everyone by accident for no damn reason, DUMBASSES