• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LEAGUE RULES AND SIGN UP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Foster

Jobber
Reaction score
@SupaHeeroh
Name: Mason Foster
Gamertag: TheRatedMride
Character Name: Mason Foster
Face/Heel: Face

Opening Promo:
*The camera zones out to view the crowd in attendance of the show, quickly the lights black out. It's difficult to see. The titantron then begins to play, three words are shown. They say 'Ladies and Gentlemen'. These words dim out to show another set of words. 'Welcome to the show'. Just then a song plays, "Welcome to the show" - Saliva. The lights turn on and a lean toned man stands centre of the stage, a microphone in hand. He wears a white shirt with a picture of himself flexing, "Ladies and Gentlemen" fades behind himself. The man slowly makes his way to the ring, he has a cocky jump to his step. He gets closer to the ring, the crowd giving cheers and boos as they don't know what to think of this new arrival. He rolls into the ring and looks around at the crowd as his theme song fades away. He slowly begins walking around the ring. He moves the microphone up to his lips.*

Mason: Would you just look at this crowd? *He grins softly, the crowd begins to slowly cheer along with him.* Such a crowd is perfectly deserving of an amazing performer such as myself! *As the crowd begins to give a mixed reaction again, the wrestler moves himself to the ropes, leaning and bouncing upon them, drinking in the reaction he's given. He moves to the centre of the ring and sits crossed legged.* For those of you who don't know who I am, you know.. The ones who live under rocks for the past several weeks. I'm Mason, your new reason you tune into this show every week. *Mason gives a bigger grin, cocking his head to the side as his eyes shut behind his sunglasses. He once again drinks in the crowd reaction that is given to him. The reaction of cheers.* Soon enough I'll be preforming in this very ring *palm first he slams his hand three times into the ring matt to elevate the cheers in the arena. This worked.* And you be damn sure that I'll destroy anyone who steps in front of me! But don't worry. This company isn't all about making enemies, there's a tag division for a reason. *He winks into the camera and the crowd cheers once more* I think you all have had enough of me for now, but don't worry, the show has just begun! *Mason stands, looking around once more. He moves over to the ring ropes and slides under them, making his way out of the arena with cheers drowning behind him.*

Reactions: SupaHeeroh

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
@SupaHeeroh
Name: RedDwarfTechy
Gamertag: RedDwarfTechy
Character Name: Gareth Wolf aka Wolfman

Opening Promo:

Gareth is seen standing in the middle of the ring, darkness eclipses the empty arena.

"I've waited far too long to be in this ring, to be able to say I'm part of Exodus. I have travelled the world, put on shows and sold out arenas everywhere I went" his gaze turns to the camera now, looking at the lens.

"I've fought in front of massive crowds, I've fought in unsanctioned fights, putting my body and my career in harms way"

"And it was all for this moment, and I will not be denied. Exodus - The Wolfman Cometh"

The camera drops to the mat and Wolf is shown walking away.

Hope that's okay length for the opening Promo! :)

Bayler

Jobber
Reaction score
@SupaHeeroh
Name: Bayler
Gamertag: Bayler97
Character Name: "The Blacksmith" Adam Brooks
Face/Heel: Heel

Opening Promo:

The camera pans into a dark, low lit room. We hear the clanging of metal and work tools, and the only light is a spotlight, shining on the floor, showing a number of piles of metal, axes, shields, swords, and chains lying on the floor. This spotlight then shines onto the walls to see more swords, axes, and shields proudly hung up rather proudly on the wall. The spotlight continues to shine across the room, showing more and more weapons of torture, until it eventually settles on an anvil at the very end of the room. Behind the anvil, we see a man clanging work tools against the anvil, his green eyes aiming straight towards the camera. The clanging of metal continues, as the camera comes closer and closer to the figure. Suddenley, the camera and the clanging of metal comes to a halt, and all we hear is heavy breathing, the green eyes being the only thing that we can see.

? : All I ever wanted was to do right by him... by everyone... by all that I had...

The green eyes then close, and return a few seconds later, looking extremely angry and bloodshot.

? : And they left... Why was that? Well... I don't know. Why don't you tell me, Rosemary?!

A large sledgehammer rises in front of the mans green eyes. The sledgehammer then goes back away from view.

?: No, No. You wouldn't hurt me. Not in my world. No one can hurt me in my world. They call me "The Blacksmith". Adam Brooks. My life is isolate, nothing more than a mystery. I live alone, I work alone. It shouldn't have been like this... No, I should have been the perfect son... The perfect heir... but it wasn't meant to be... After years of being broken, you come to learn not to care about anything, anymore. I'm not here to make "friends". I don't even know the meaning of the world. To me, it's all a fake perception. My goal is to leave a long, long list of poor victims in my wake. To make people feel how he made me!

Adam then leans against the anvil.

Adam: This is not my time. This is not my place. I shouldn't be here. I deserve nothing but a life of misery. For years, that's what I was told. Until I learned myself. I am broken, and I am tainted. I am far from innocent. But, if this is what I was always meant to be. Then I'm not going to deny it. Everyone here will know who Adam Brooks is. I just need time... The time that I never had...

The camera cuts out. We see a black and white technical difficulties screen, before it cuts out completely.

NickKeown10

Jobber
Reaction score
@SupaHeeroh
Name: NickKeown10
Gamertag: LA Immortal
Character Name: Jeff

Opening Promo:
In this world, there are two types of people. Failures, and "Starrs". I used to be a Starr, Nick Starr to be exact. Stars are born into this world not very often. I was one of them. I was all about myself, never liked anyone but myself. That all changed when I hit rock bottom. I learned it was all about the people, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the people. You ever just think, "Man, I'm so lucky to have this."? That's how I feel about the fans. I'm still a star, but I realized my name is Jeff. Jeff...Jeff...Jeff!l I'm here to inspire, win matches, win belts, and entertain the children and families all over the world. As I come to the ring, all the fans are chanting "Jeff! Jeff! Jeff!" As I raise my arms and chant along. Always remember, My name is Jeff !

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
In this world, there are two types of people. Failures, and "Starrs". I used to be a Starr, Nick Starr to be exact. Stars are born into this world not very often. I was one of them. I was all about myself, never liked anyone but myself. That all changed when I hit rock bottom. I learned it was all about the people, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the people. You ever just think, "Man, I'm so lucky to have this."? That's how I feel about the fans. I'm still a star, but I realized my name is Jeff. Jeff...Jeff...Jeff!l I'm here to inspire, win matches, win belts, and entertain the children and families all over the world. As I come to the ring, all the fans are chanting "Jeff! Jeff! Jeff!" As I raise my arms and chant along. Always remember, My name is Jeff !
I doubt I'm in charge of this portion, but I already know what @SupaHeeroh will say, so.... "Please read the template and feel free to try again."

Reaction score
@SupaHeeroh

Name : Jason. ( Or Jj )

Gamertag : Alex of Xander.

Character Name : Alexander.

Face/Heel : Heel. ( Not sure if this is a thing or not? Is it possible to have him Neutral? )

Opening Promo :

*The Arena Turns Dark, as the Titantron began showing Blue Smoke, The Smoke peered all over the screen as Inaudible words began speaking..as the Lights of the Arena came back but...hey were flickering allot, and whilst
That was happening..a Figure can be seen slowly arising from the bottem screen of he Titantron, the screen turned black, following A spine turning chuckle* "Soon..."

*That was all that was heard before the lights came back on and the show continued*

Reaction score
@SupaHeeroh

Gamertag : Shinobi of Blue.

Face/Heel : Heel. ( Not sure if this is a thing or not? Is it possible to have him Neutral? )

Opening Promo :

*The Arena Turns Dark, as the Titantron began showing Blue Smoke, The Smoke peered all over the screen as Inaudible words began speaking..as the Lights of the Arena came back but...hey were flickering allot, and whilst
That was happening..a Figure can be seen slowly arising from the bottem screen of he Titantron, the screen turned black, following A spine turning chuckle* "Soon..."

*That was all that was heard before the lights came back on and the show continued*

Emo

The Artiste
Reaction score
@SupaHeeroh

Gamertag : Alex of Xander.

Opening Promo :

In all honesty, we didn't really get to see your ability to promo at all here. I'd recommend giving it another try, and make sure to re-read the formatting before doing so. To which the latter applies to @NickKeown10 as well (to whom this is likely his last opportunity before Yellow will tell him to wait to apply again until 2K17)

Reaction score
@SupaHeeroh

Name : Jason or JJ.

Gamertag : Shinobi of Blue.

Character Name : Alexánder Mystic.

Face\Heel : Heel.

Opening Promo :

*Alexánder Mystic is inside a White Room, infront of a Camera, He stood there in a suit, Arms folded in a rather twisted manor as he began to pace around the room slowly, watching the camera*

"My Name is Alexánder, you however can call me anything you'd like, I can Care less, because in the end, I will have all of your Attention...About me? Heh...well let me start this off by saying this... I don't Particularly hate anything, and I like nothing. What I have...is not a Dream...because I WILL make it a reality...I'm going to Join the ranks of the top here, and claim any Championship I set my eyes on...and when it's done? I will become a Legend."

*Alexánder said turning around a bit his back faced the Camera*

"And to those who stand in my way....? Do yourself a Favor...and don't.. you don't want to be a part of me...too see the Deeper Darker Side of me. And for your own good...walk away when you meet me. And don't test your fears..because I'm afraid you won't like the outcome."

*Alexánder turned around to face the Camera again and smirked a bit*

"And I don't mind accepting a helping hand...but Question to those who do is....Would YOU Trust me?"

*Alexánder said before grabbing a chair and sat down in the room, and The Camera turned off*

(( P.S This Was Made on The App. My Apologies. :3 ))

Cerberus

Jobber
Reaction score
@SupaHeeroh
Name:Cerberus
Gamertag: XxGumby91xX
Character Name: Gallow
Face/Heel: Heel

The scene begins at night with a frontal view of an old beat down bar off an empty street in New York City, not much can be seen through the windows but a fight can be heard going on from the inside..

Moments later, a small man is thrown through the window, shattering the glass. The man is looking around terrified of what just happened to him.

The door of the bar swings open violently, the force of it opening breaks it off its hinges. A massive figure walks through the door and towards the small man, at the sight of the behemoth the man runs as fast as he can... the larger man doesn't run after him, he just watches him run away..the man then turns his head towards the camera and begins to shout

?: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT CAMERA?

The man then starts walking towards the camera fast, the view quickly drops to the ground and rapid footsteps can be heard going he opposite direction, the mans feet can be seen walking to the camera until his feet are up close, the camera is then picked up and the rugged face of the man is revealed, this man being Gallow. He speaks again..

Gallow: Hmph.. dumbass.

He then throws the he camera back on the ground, and his feet are seen walking out of its view.the screen eventually fades..

Status
Not open for further replies.