League Rules and Sign Up Thread (Updated)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Name: BruddaNero
PSN ID: BruddaNero
Character Name: Tyler Moon
Face/Heel: Face
Finishers: Blue Thunder Bomb

Opening Promo:

*Lights dimmer for everyone to pay attention to the titantron as it plays a small clip. The clip starts off with a man setting up the camera angle ready to record, as he steps back and sits on a stall the Precision Universe realize it is the face of Tyler Moon and begins to cheer with excitement*

Tyler Moon: Well you all heard the rumors and speculations that I will be joining Precision. Some of you thought it was fake that one half on the "Agents Of Mayhem" *leans forward* the greatest tag team in the world, will be joining the Precision industry. But the real thought that might be going through your head is where is my partner?

Tyler Moon: Now me and him have been speaking for a while, we spoke about how we dominated the indie companies as a tag team and we have achieved every goal there is to achieve. We thought it was time to take a break as a team and go solo. Now don't you worry, me and him are still close and I am sure that we will team again very soon. But for now, it's time to make a name for myself as a singles competitor. I don't just want to be known as Tyler Moon the guy from Agents Of Mayhem but the guy to be known as Tyler Moon the greatest singles competitor in the world. It's going to be a bumpy ride and I'm happy to have you guys be my passengers, until then I'll see you soon.

*Moon then stands up and tries to turn off the camera but cannot find the button*

Tyler Moon: Well this is awkward....

*Moon finally finds the button and stops the recording leaving the crowd hyped on what is to come.?
I'm back, you can remove me from the inactive list.