League Rules and Sign Up Thread (Updated)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Welcome to the official WWEForums PS4 league, otherwise known as...

6IXGYte.png

The Rules

CAWs
  • This league is 100% CAW based. When you play your matches in the league, you must use a CAW version of the character you are using.
Stats and Abilities
  • Your CAW overall must be 90 or below.
  • Reversal stat must be 85.
  • Momentum stat limit is 80.
  • Stamina Recovery stat limit is 85.
  • Pin Escape stat must be 80.
  • The Mic Skill stat is the only stat that can be dropped all the way down
  • No other stat can be under 60.
  • All stats must be realistic to your CAW.
  • You must use 2 LVL 3, 2 LVL 2 and 1 LVL 1 abilities only. No more, no less.
  • Pin Combo/Diving Pin Combo LVL 1 is allowed, other levels aren't allowed.
  • Dirty Pin is allowed if you are a Heel.
  • Comback LVL 2 is allowed only if you're a face
  • Ring Escape LVL 3 is allowed but you aren't allowed to abuse it.
  • You can only use Resiliency at LVL 1 or 3.
  • You can use any skills you want as long as they are realistic to your CAW.
  • Hit Point Ratio - Noting above 30% and nothing under 20%.
  • Move-set must be realistic to your CAW.
  • Each character is allowed a unique finisher. This means that no two people should have the same finisher.
  • Your in-ring and ringside finisher(s) should be the same.
  • The Super Heavyweight class is not allowed.
  • Leverage Pin is only allowed as a reversal.
    • Dropkick 13 is banned
    • The Sweep is banned
    • Boxing Straight Punch is banned.
    • Superkick 6 is banned
    • Lie Detector is banned
    • Front Chop Block is banned
    • Back Kick is banned
    • Empress Combination is banned
    • Knife Edge Chop 7 is banned
    • Leg Sweep 1 is banned
    • Leg Sweep 2 is banned
    • Spin Kick 1 is banned
    • Super Kick 6 is banned
    • Running Crossbody Strikes is banned
    • Rapid Leg Drops is banned
    • Suicide Dive 1 is banned
Submissions
  • A submission finisher may only be used to end a match if your opponent has successfully kicked out of 2 finishers beforehand
  • You can use normal submissions to ware down an opponent, but not to end a match.
  • You cannot pin straight from a submission move.
Spamming/Stalling
  • No spamming moves at all.
  • No stalling. If you grab an opponent then wait longer than 3 seconds before hitting a move, that is considered stalling. If you use a wakeup taunt and after the opponent is on their feet you wait longer than 3 seconds before hitting your finisher, that is stalling. Anything under 3 seconds is fine.
Tag Team Matches
  • You can only enter the ring when you aren't the legal man to break up a pin.
  • You must stay in your corner when you aren't the legal man.
  • If attempting to break up/ensure a pin, you must wait until after a finisher is hit before entering the ring
Arguments
  • If someone disagrees/has a problem with something, then they have a right to speak out on it in the OOC thread.
  • If I see the argument has escalated to a certain point where I feel necessary (e.g Sending threats to each other), then I will put a stop to it.
  • If the argument continues in a public thread, then the people involved will receive a strike.
  • If you wish to continue a dispute, then that's what the PM's are for.
No Showing
  • If you are booked for a match and don't show up for it, unless you inform me why before hand you will receive a strike.
How To Get Booked
  • Every Sunday night a thread will be posted asking who wants a match for the following weekend. Sign up in that thread to get a match.
  • The thread will be open from Sunday after the previous weeks' results thread goes up until Monday/Tuesday night.
  • On Monday/Tuesday night the sign up thread will be locked and I will create a match card for the week.
  • Results will go up on Saturday bar the shows name.
Interrupting Threads
  • Do not jump into someones promo thread without asking them first.
  • Do not post OOC comments in peoples threads. This is what the OOC thread is for.
  • If you want to give someone feedback on their promo, leave it in either the Feedback thread or the OOC thread.

Championships
  • Champions will need to defend their titles at least once per month. The World Heavyweight champion will defend their championship at each PPV.
  • The minor championships can be defended on any show.
  • Champions who lose their championships will not receive an automatic rematch. We do not want the same two people feuding for a belt over and over again. If you lose a championship/championship match you will be back at the bottom of the list and you will need to build up wins to receive another shot.
  • You cannot drop the Intercontinental championship to have a shot at the The World Heavyweight Championship.
  • Only one singles championship can be held at a time.
  • The Survival Championship will be defended each week, unless no one signs up to have a match for the belt.
  • If you win 3 title defences with the Survival Championship, you can drop the belt for a shot at the Intercontinental Championship the following week, if you want to test your luck and defend it 5 times you can drop the belt for a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at the following PPV.
  • Survival Championship matches are open to any match type via the randomizer, a stipulation won't be repeated twice in a row.
Recording
  • It is advised to record your league matches. You don't have to, but you can if you want. It makes storytelling a lot better when others can actually see the match you had.
  • The arena we will be using for this league is the custom Precision arena made by CiV or the Smackdown arena. If you do record your matches, record them using one of those arenas.
Managers
  • Joining the league as a manager is allowed, however you must already have somebody to manage before joining. You will also be required to do a much more impressive sign-up, as you are not a competitor.
  • If you have a manager, you are still required to be involved in the promo. Your manager can't do all of the work for you.
  • Should you find yourself without somebody to manage, you are allowed to find someone else to manage
  • You are not allowed to manage more than one character at once unless they are in a tag-team or a stable

Misc
  • You must finish a match with a finisher unless decided between the people involved in a match that you don't need to.
  • Your opponent must have an orange body part before going for a pin.
  • Everyone in the league is equal. Defeating someone new who just joins is just as good as defeating someone with an undefeated record. To get championship matches you need wins, the person/people you beat does not matter. The exception to this being beating the same person week after week. If you are involved in a feud and defeat the same person four weeks in a row you will not receive a championship match. If you defeat four different people in a row you are more likely to receive a shot.
  • If you want a stipulation in a match, ask me first before writing a promo around a stipulation being added to your match.
  • Make your movesets realistic. Don't set each and every move as a finishing move and dont go too over the top. Bigger guys shouldn't be doing 450 splashes and smaller guys shouldn't be doing Muscle Busters.
  • A "I Want A Match" thread will be posted every Sunday. Sign up in this thread if you want to be booked for that week.
  • If competing in a Tables Match, the Announce Table is not allowed to be used
  • If in a Steel Cage Match, you may only attempt to escape/pin after hitting a finisher. OMG Moments that result in an automatic win are not allowed in Steel Cage Matches
  • You must allow a pin attempt after a finisher is hit. No reversing the pin.
Strikes
  • If you do not follow any of the rules listed you will receive a strike.
  • Strike 1 - You will not compete on the weeks card.
  • Strike 2 - You will not compete for 2 weeks.
  • Strike 3 - You will be banned from the league.
  • If you receive a strike and continue to disobey the rules/complain you will be banned from the league.

Your signup should be an introduction to your character only. Nothing more than that.
I will comment back on all signups to let you know whether or not you are accepted into the league.

Matches will always take place between Monday and Saturday. If you know you cant be available between then, don't sign up.

You can claim two finishers in your signup. You cannot use a finisher that is claimed in your moveset. The claimed finishers list will be below this sign up.

You aren't required to upload your CAW on CC before signing up, however it is advised to do so. Use the tags of WWEF and Precision.

You can use 3 different colours in your promos.
1 colour for actions, 1 colour for names and 1 colour for speech.

Signup Template:
Tag @Sanic in your post
Name: Forum Name (NOT CAW NAME)
PSN ID: (PSN Name)
Character Name: (CAW Name)
Face/Heel: (Good/Bad)
Finishers: (Your two finishers)

Opening Promo: If your opening promo takes more than 1 minute to read, it's too long. This is an introduction to yourself. That's all. The promo you write has no effect to your character in the league as this is just a closed introduction, no-one in character will know about it.

Example Signup:

@TheKingSonic

Name: SupaHeeroh
PSN ID: YIEILILOW
Character Name: Buster Gates
Face/Heel: Heel
Finishers: Ravishing Neckbreaker, Lift Up Powerbomb

Opening Promo:

Buster Gates: And just when you thought you were the coolest person in the room, I walked in. Hi, i'm Buster Gates. I'm the man all the ladies want to be with and the man who all the men want to be. You see these muscles here? *Flexes* Pretty big huh? Thats not the only thing big about me either... Ladies. At six foot seven inches, i'm the guy who isn't hard to miss. When I was told I had a chance to join WWEF you know what I did? I phoned up my girl and said "Babe, today's the day I become a superstar." I then phoned my other girl and told her the exact same thing.

Buster Gates: You see, i'm not here to mess around. I'm the guy who's gunna walk in here, take what I want and walk back out with women at my feet and championships around my waist. Remember the name Buster Gates because the Pretty Boy is here to stay.

That's roughly how long your sign up promo should be. It shouldn't be much longer than that and you need to stick to the point. This is an introduction, not a life story. Once you sign up and have been accepted you can cut promos describing your character in more depth.

Lastly, have fun!

Claimed Finisher List
(if you had signed up previously and are still active, your finishers will be here and you won't be required to sign up again. If your finishers aren't here that means you will have to sign up again (or PM me), you can copy and paste your original sign up in the thread as well if you're returning.)

Will Neilson - Styles Clash and Kinshasa 2
Joseph Diamond - Codebreaker and Discus Big Boot
Jack Rogue - Superkick 4 and Muta Lock.
Chris Young - Final Cut and Dis-Arm-Her 2
Tyson Blade - AA 4 and Electric Chair Powerbomb
Antonio Stark - 1916 1 and Fireman's Carry Roundhouse Kick

Spencer Hyde - Single Underhook Facebuster and RKO
Lyle Bronson - Jacknife Powerbomb 1 and Leg Trap Camel Clutch
Chris Walker - Swinging Neckbreaker 5 and Running Knee Lift 1
Kyle Rayner - Spear 7 and End of Days 1
Austin Cruz -
Tyler Moon - Blue Thunder Bomb

Inactive Characters (finishers are up for grabs)
Mike Thunder - Wristlock Lariat and Discus Clothesline

Louie Aldo - Whippersnapper and Springboard Stunner
Yuri Black - Tiger Bomb

Last edited:
Reactions: trumanblack

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
@TheKingSonic
Name: @Gino Bambino
PSN ID: GManiac101
Character Name: Louie Aldo
Face/Heel: Face
Finishers: Whippersnapper & Springboard Stunner (GTL)

Louie: Oh snap, is Big Lou back on the scene? You already know what it is bro. It's Louie Aldo coming back from the Boardwalk to the ring. So, Imma let 'chu know wassup sooner or later, but what you need to know now is that Big Lou ain't here to mess around, well unless a couple babes wanna mess around, y'know what I'm sayin'? But no, real talk, it's time for everybody to open up they ears and listen to what I gotsta say. It ain't gonna be pretty, but Louie Aldo is gonna get to the top. GTL baby, you know what is is.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@TheKingSonic
Name: @Gino Bambino
PSN ID: GManiac101
Character Name: Louie Aldo
Finishers: Whippersnapper & Springboard Stunner (GTL)

Louie: Oh snap, is Big Lou back on the scene? You already know what it is bro. It's Louie Aldo coming back from the Boardwalk to the ring. So, Imma let 'chu know wassup sooner or later, but what you need to know now is that Big Lou ain't here to mess around, well unless a couple babes wanna mess around, y'know what I'm sayin'? But no, real talk, it's time for everybody to open up they ears and listen to what I gotsta say. It ain't gonna be pretty, but Louie Aldo is gonna get to the top. GTL baby, you know what is is.

Welcome to da league

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Name: BruddaNero
PSN ID: BruddaNero
Character Name: Tyler Moon
Finishers: Blue Thunder Bomb

Opening Promo:

*Lights dimmer for everyone to pay attention to the titantron as it plays a small clip. The clip starts off with a man setting up the camera angle ready to record, as he steps back and sits on a stall the Precision Universe realize it is the face of Tyler Moon and begins to cheer with excitement*

Tyler Moon: Well you all heard the rumors and speculations that I will be joining Precision. Some of you thought it was fake that one half on the "Agents Of Mayhem" *leans forward* the greatest tag team in the world, will be joining the Precision industry. But the real thought that might be going through your head is where is my partner?

Tyler Moon: Now me and him have been speaking for a while, we spoke about how we dominated the indie companies as a tag team and we have achieved every goal there is to achieve. We thought it was time to take a break as a team and go solo. Now don't you worry, me and him are still close and I am sure that we will team again very soon. But for now, it's time to make a name for myself as a singles competitor. I don't just want to be known as Tyler Moon the guy from Agents Of Mayhem but the guy to be known as Tyler Moon the greatest singles competitor in the world. It's going to be a bumpy ride and I'm happy to have you guys be my passengers, until then I'll see you soon.

*Moon then stands up and tries to turn off the camera but cannot find the button*

Tyler Moon: Well this is awkward....

*Moon finally finds the button and stops the recording leaving the crowd hyped on what is to come.?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Chicken McDouble

Reborn

The Artiste
Reaction score
Name: Reborn.
PSN ID: ratedreborn.
Character Name: Spencer Hyde.
Face/Heel: Face.
Finishers: The Weight of the World. (Spinning Complete Shot) Revenge Therapy. (RKO)

Opening Promo:

The scene opens with Spencer Hyde, standing in the hallways of a building.

"I used to be a freak, someone that couldn't control his emotions. I had another personality inside of me that had the intentions to do more bad than good. I'm not going to dwell on the past, I'm a new person. I live life from a new perspective. I set out on becoming someone that's known for the good that he's done as opposed to the bad. My evil ways are dead and gone. Spencer Hyde is back."

Spencer smiles into the camera, showing the beginning of his changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chicken McDouble

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Name: Reborn.
PSN ID: ratedreborn.
Character Name: Spencer Hyde.
Face/Heel: Face.
Finishers: Every Trick in the Book. (Single Underhook Facebuster) Meliora. (RKO)

Opening Promo:

The scene opens with Spencer Hyde, standing in the hallways of a building.

"I used to be a freak, someone that couldn't control his emotions. I had another personality inside of me that had the intentions to do more bad than good. I'm not going to dwell on the past, I'm a new person. I live life from a new perspective. I set out on becoming someone that's known for the good that he's done as opposed to the bad. My evil ways are dead and gone. Spencer Hyde is back."

Spencer smiles into the camera, showing the beginning of his changes.

welcome to the league

Cero___Miedo

Jobber
Reaction score
Tag @TheKingSonic in your post
Name: Cero___Miedo
PSN ID:Cero___Miedo
Character Name: Lyle Bronson
Finishers: #1 Jackknife Powerbomb 1
#2 Leg Trap Camel Clutch
Promo-

The video package begins with a view of a wrestling ring, a battle royal is taking place. As the match progresses, an entrance theme cuts in out of nowhere...

Out comes a monstrous figure, donning red and black ring gear. The man known as "The Machine" Lyle Bronson.

He quickly makes his way to the ring, and easily dispatches of everyone in there. Big and small wrestlers alike.. he displays his speed and power very impressively and eventually he is the only man left standing. Before the video package ends, Lyle lets out a loud roar of victory in the middle of the ring, it echoes throughout the arena. The package ends there..

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Tag @TheKingSonic in your post
Name: Cero___Miedo
PSN ID:Cero___Miedo
Character Name: Lyle Bronson
Finishers: #1 Jackknife Powerbomb 1
#2 Leg Trap Camel Clutch
Promo-

The video package begins with a view of a wrestling ring, a battle royal is taking place. As the match progresses, an entrance theme cuts in out of nowhere...

Out comes a monstrous figure, donning red and black ring gear. The man known as "The Machine" Lyle Bronson.

He quickly makes his way to the ring, and easily dispatches of everyone in there. Big and small wrestlers alike.. he displays his speed and power very impressively and eventually he is the only man left standing. Before the video package ends, Lyle lets out a loud roar of victory in the middle of the ring, it echoes throughout the arena. The package ends there..

Welcome to the league

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Signup Template:
Tag @Sanic in your post
Name: Serpent
PSN ID: TyronneES
Character Name: Chris Walker
Face/Heel: Unknown for now
Finishers: Inside Out (Swinging Neckbreaker 5) & Bullet-Shot (Running Knee Lift 1)

*After an amazing main event the crowd are on their feet applauding the two competitors until the titan-tron turns black and a voice begins to speak*

Voice: There are others, there will be others, other heroes, other heroins, other prophecies to fulfill, other adversaries to despise. There will be stories told, forgotten and re-invented a new. Until one day perhaps the oldest are remembered, the beginning may end and the ending begin.

*The screen shows a bandanna logo with the words "Chris Walker Is Coming" just underneath. A few members of the crowd cheer whilst the others stay silent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Signup Template:
Tag @Sanic in your post
Finishers: Inside Out (Swinging Neckbreaker 5) & Bullet-Shot (Running Knee Lift 1)

*After an amazing main event the crowd are on their feet applauding the two competitors until the titan-tron turns black and a voice begins to speak*

Voice: There are others, there will be others, other heroes, other heroins, other prophecies to fulfill, other adversaries to despise. There will be stories told, forgotten and re-invented a new. Until one day perhaps the oldest are remembered, the beginning may end and the ending begin.

*The screen shows a bandanna logo with the words "Chris Walker Is Coming" just underneath. A few members of the crowd cheer whilst the others stay silent.

Welcome to the league

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Signup Template:
Tag @Sanic in your post.
Name:
@Welsh-Wizard-97.
PSN ID: WeLsH-WiZaRd-97.
Character Name: Kyle Rayner.
Face/Heel: Tweener (Ironically, not that bad since I'm the only one now ;)).
Finishers: Spear 7 and End of Days 1.
Entrance Music:

What's the ruling with Tweeners using either ring escape or comeback?​

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Signup Template:
Tag @Sanic in your post.
Name:
@Welsh-Wizard-97.
PSN ID: WeLsH-WiZaRd-97.
Character Name: Kyle Rayner.
Face/Heel: Tweener (Ironically, not that bad since I'm the only one now :emoji_wink:).
Finishers: Spear 7 and End of Days 1.
Entrance Music:

What's the ruling with Tweeners using either ring escape or comeback?​

I would say either one or the other.

And welcome back to the league.

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Signup Template:
Tag @Sanic in your post
Face/Heel: Unknown for now

Congrats on getting to the league but the only problem I have is those exact two finishers are on my guy Austin Cruz. Do you mind if you could find another finisher?