League Card #16 (9/3/12)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
fjg977.jpg

Tried something different, although it took more time than I'd like to admit.

The_King

Reaction score
Since the showing was lack luster, anyone who bothered to enter will get an automatic win for their record and those who didn't enter will not have their records affected. Only reason I'm doing this is that the no shows probably have a lot to do with the theme.
I'll post another card (which will probably be very similar to this one- including repeating the title matches) shortly and have three theme options as Phenom suggested.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
i'm curios with the overall decision and repeat card,sorry.......

The_King

Reaction score
I didn't really consider that haha. Phenom retains because Doink didn't enter. For the Underground King, I have a rematch scheduled for LC17, but in the interest of fairness, I'll offer Defiant the option of just taking the belt since he entered and you didn't (he can post here with whatever he'd prefer). Either way, it'll be Defiant/you on LC17 for the belt.

Phenom, I didn't really understand your last post (sorry!). Could you try rewording it so I can get you an answer?

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
i'm against the repeat card decision.....
i won without defeating my opponent? ...if i did than my opponent lost his match/title shot.....
i'll get new card/theme/opponent.....

Defiant surly won the title or having option of being Interim champion........

is there any more reasons for no show or only guys hate the theme ? lol

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Defiant gets the title, it's only fair, I didn't like the theme, but he entered so he should get it and we rematch at the next ppv or somethin.

Andy

Reaction score
The only reason I didn't actually end up entering was that I found out shortly after I told King that I was back that my girlfriend's move-in day was that day.