Leafdom / Dom Leaf

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WhiteCane

Blind Wrestler
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Character name: Leafdom/Dom Leaf
Pronouns: They/Them
Height: 5'6
Weight: 175LBs
Age or D.O.B.: 02/01/4697 (26)
Billed From: Golarion
Face/heel/tweener: Tweener-NG
Nickname/A.K.A. The Leshy / Ranger
Gimmick/Background: A Leshy (Nature Spirit) from Golarion in Human Form. Alt: Someone who smoked way too much weed.
Non-FWA accomplishments: None
FWA accomplishments: None:
FWA win-loss record, if you wish to keep one: 0-0-0
Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): High flyer / Brawler

Basic Moves:
1. Dropkick
2. Roundhouse kick
3. Snap DDT
4. Armdrag into Armbar
5. Front wheel kick
6. Running Neckbreaker (Sig: Plant-life)
7. Running & Corner Senton
8. tilt-a-whirl Backbreaker
9. Flying clothesline into kip-up
10. Ankle lock ( Sig: Grapevine style)

High Flying moves:
1. Springboard DDT
2. Tornado DDT
3. High Crossbody to outside
4. Poisonrama (Sig: Leaf-e-on)
5. Tiger Feint kick
6. Slingshot Backbreaker
7. Superkick
8. Diving 450 (Sig: Leaf flip)
9. Running & Corner Dropkick
10. Cartwheel DDT (Sig: UnLeshie)

Finishing Move:
1. Leap of Faith Elbow drop )Same sell if miss)
2. Butterfly Facebuster (For the Leaf-Dom)
3. Any combo of Sigs

Entrance: “You grew from a seed. Forever strong as a Pine tree. Always in Evergreen.”

Don Leaf, f.k.a. Leafdom, comes out to Knuckle Puck's Evergreen in what can be described As “A Leaf Hawaiian shirt.” And a green leaf skirt. Wearing a leather backpack. Pulling out a single arrow to twirl it.

Smiling and slapping hands with kids and some grown-ups alike.

Ring announcer: Weighing 175 pounds, Originally from Golarion, now seeking a home. This. Is. Leafdom!

Sliding into the ring before springing to their feet and going to the post closest to the announcers’ table. They climb to the top rope and sit cross-legged, pulling out a flute. They play a ditty before their match.

Attire: Kind of like a brown bottom and green grass skirt over a brown and green singlet where they take the straps down.
Base pic for your character (please include the name of the base pic and refer to our taken base pic thread): Nonat1s
Theme music: Evergreen by Knuckle Puck
Introduction promo of at least two hundred words introducing your character to us: This and Entrance will come later.

Last edited:

WhiteCane

Blind Wrestler
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
NoNat1s.jpg
Pic Base:

I changed the theme song and will get to writing the promo introduction.

Last edited:

WhiteCane

Blind Wrestler
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Leafdom sat on a bench somewhere in California, thinking about how & why They reached this point.

Leafdom: I was adventuring one day with a band of misfits. They're a Regular Leaf Leshy at this point. Wearing Woven Leaves Armor, wielding his trusty and interesting Sheild Bow, a backpack full of arrows, a healer's toolkit, and a flute. We just got back in town, celebrating; it was an adventure well done.

Leafdom: Say, fellas, mead isn't really my thing. I am gonna take a walk into the woods. Nothing too bad. I'll follow the path for a bit. No need to come looking for me; be back by nightfall! So I started walking, pulling out his flute and just some tunes they had made up.

Leafdom: Man, this has been a blast. It's way better than just being a tree or something. I'm making friends and even carved out some reputation for myself. The sun is going down, but I can still get some nutrition even the animals are behaving nicely.

A bandit or two came out of the woods. Sensing a fight, Leafdom put away their flute.

Leafdom: I don't suppose you're here to chat?

Bandit 1: Hey plant! You and your group killed our leader!

Bandit 2: Now Die, you dumb-

With Bow wielding a critical hit along with the spell Gravity Weapon, he would never survive a shot to the heart. Leafdom smirked shooting another arrow.

Bandit 1: You’re dead plant; no one likes your kind!

Leafdom parried a strike, and backflipping away, they saw a nearby tree.

Leafdom: I hope this works.

Leafdom started climbing; however, they weren’t fast enough and got knicked in the legs. Leafdom pulled themself on a tree branch out of the Bandits’ range.

Leafdom: Damn, this hurts; what did you do?

Bandit 1: Poison, you won’t last the night. Die, you unnatural freak.

Knowing this, Leafdom fired three arrows; the first landed in the bandit’s ribs. Arrow two landed in the shoulder, and arrow three pinned him to the ground.

Leafdom: I have 25 arrows left; you’ll die way before me.

Bandit 1: You shouldn’t have said that.

Another Arrow fired in the head, and he was down. Leafdom used his Healer’s kit to see if he could negate the poison. After some time, they bandished themselves up.

Leafdom: That was close. I should get back.

???: You don’t use your head much, do you?

Leafdom: Another Bandit? How long have you been here?

Bandit 3: Long enough, you put away your weapon. Didn’t you?

With that, Leafdom was shot in the eyes. Falling off the branch. Since they weren’t conscious, their natural ability to avoid fall damage didn’t work.

Leafdom: Never split the party…

As they bled out, Leafdom was taken to the boneyard. Standing in front of the goddess Pharasma.

Pharasma: Well, Leshy, how did you get here?

Leafdom: No idea. Can you send me back? I have to warn the others!

Pharasma: I have bigger plans for you; how would you like to start over?

Leafdom: How?

That’s the long and short of it; I chose this world. As for adventuring vs wrestling well, they’re the most alike than you know…

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SupineSnake

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
this is amazing. please finish/post the intro promo so we can book you on the next show (card is up at the weekend).

Reactions: WhiteCane

WhiteCane

Blind Wrestler
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Posted Introduction promo. Entrance tomorrow! maybe.

WhiteCane

Blind Wrestler
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
The entrance is done. Sorry, I kinda of forgot about it.

• Love

WhiteCane

Blind Wrestler
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Promo#1 Fatal 4-Way Loss (Unpinned)

Somewhere in California, Dom Leaf sat on a seat in an apartment feeling rather down and confused. Nothing too particular, a big kitchen and living room area separated by an island half bar; in the living room, there’s a couch and Computer Monitor set up.

Dom Leaf: “So apparently, They don’t take Copper, Silver, or even Gold pieces. Not that I have those, but still, How am I supposed to trade for anything?” Dom Leaf sighed, looking at the person sitting by them. “How did you even find me? I don’t exactly stick out?”

???: “Well, you were drunk playing a flute. You seemed to just fall asleep outside the bar.” Dom Leaf glared at him, gesturing then to introduce himself. “Well, I’m Kevin Angel, an intern at FWA. I have been assigned to track you and document your first match in it.” He was probably 6’0; he seemed to have some muscle in his frame somewhere. For some reason, he looked familiar. Dom Leaf appeared flustered for a second, but they shook it off.

Dom Leaf: “Well, thank you, Kevin. Name’s Lea- Dom Leaf.” They extended a hand which, Kevin Shook. “Also, for providing this place. Cause apparently, you can’t sleep in a bar either.” Kevin chuckled at that.

Kevin Angel: “Well, there are these places called hotels, but wouldn’t you rather have a home, a place to call your own?” Dom Leaf smiled slightly. “Anyway, have you actually wrestled before?”

Dom Leaf: “Technically, yes, and I have been watching others train & work out. In a universe different than this, there’s this guy in a mask. However, that may have been decades ago.” Kevin caught the slip-up but chose to remain quiet.

Sometime later, Dom Leaf and Kevin Angel were searching the internet. Well, Kevin is- Dom while eating a turkey sub. The two found out the match would happen in Hong Kong, China. It is across the world, of course.

Dom Leaf: “How the flowers? Are we supposed to get there in time?” They asked in bewilderment. “I can’t fly, can you?”

Kevin nodded yes.

Dom Leaf: “Don’t lie!” They deadpanned: “Besides, it will take days to get there! So I might have to train. Let us look for a ring and a way to get to Hong Kong.”

Kevin Angel: Don’t worry, we will find a way. I’m sure everything will work out for you in the end.” He laughed to himself. “Everybody gets one.”

As the morning went on, they found a ring. Wearing a brown singlet, Dom Leaf did various stretches and poses. They recalled something from their past.

A lifetime or so ago: A Vine Leshy climbing up a tree carrying a baby bird. Who had fallen from the tree? “Here you go, miss; he won’t leave you again until he’s ready.” Unlocked Athletics from Ageless Spirit.

???: Dom… Leaf… Leafdom! Snap out of it.” It was Kevin in the ring, and he was ready to train. Dom Leaf caught the breath they were holding. “You okay? You looked lost in your own head.”
Dom Leaf: “I am, I think… Thanks; how did you know my name?”

Kevin Angel:” It’s on the card. We can talk about it on the plane ride. For now, fight me! “Dom Leaf slid into the ring.

Kevin lets Dom make every move he knows to him, Flurry coming in hard and fast with kicks, elbows, and knees. Precision timing things down rightly and tightly. He needed to make sure it looked good while not hurting Kevin. He could even Outwit Kevin when Kevin got on offense, laying traps and baiting him in.

They practiced until the evening. Leafdom tried out all five of his signature moves (Plant Life Neckbreaker, The Grapevine Ankle Lock, Leaf-e-on Poisonrama, Leaf flip 450, Unleshie cartwheel DDT) and his finishers (Leaf of Faith Diving Elbow, For the Leaf-dom Butterfly Facebuster). The two stopped for dinner and just hung out.

Dom Leaf: “What was that about a plane? Can we get to Hong Kong that way?” They said, looking exhausted. Kevin nodded yes. “Great, so when does the plane leave?” Kevin pulled out his phone and stared at it. “You okay?”

Kevin Angel: “Um yeah, it says tomorrow at noon; it is a 15-hour flight from San Francisco that costs $1,240.” Dom leaf let out an unintelligible noise. “Don’t worry, my friend. I have connections in high places.”

The next day, they wore Hawaiian shirts and Khaki shorts. While they took public transit to San Francisco, Don Leaf seemed to glaze over.

A lifetime or so ago: A Leaf Leshy had found this armor made of Leaves; Elves supposedly made it. “I can make this work.” Athletics dropped, and learned Crafting.

Getting out of his daze, Dom Leaf poked at the green threading and stitched some brown cloth together. Kevin side-eyed him but said nothing. When they got off said transit, he asked.
Kevin Angel: “So you are going work on that the whole flight?” Dom Leaf nodded. Kevin shrugged. “Just need something to do with your hands?”

Dom Leaf: Yeah, I’ll be listening, I promise. Just can’t sit still for 15 hours, you know?” They stopped at the airport entrance. Dom Leaf looked on in wonder; Kevin, by contrast, wasn’t too impressed.

At the airport, they got to the metal security station. Dom felt a tad uncomfortable, getting an X-ray and checked over by the guards. Kevin, however, didn’t show any signs of unease. They decided to get a bit to eat at an In N’ Out.

Dom Leaf: “This place is nice. I’ve never had a burger before.” Kevin said nothing; instead just ate in peace. He looked out the window at a plane leaving. “That’s scary, we’ll be safe, right?” Kevin just nodded yes. They got ready to board the plane. “I don’t know if you can read this on my face right now, but I’m actually really nervous.”

They boarded the plane, and it had one other rider, an old woman with no discernable features.

One of the fifteen hours

Kevin Angel: “You can give the act up now… Leafdom!” Kevin said seriously. “This need to fit in, the references, the zoning out. I know who you are.”

Leafdom: ‘Act what act?” As the plane took off, Leafdom felt a popping sound; they needed to raise their voice. “WHATEVER WE CAN TALK LATER!”

Kevin Angel: “I KNOW WHO YOU WERE!” The plane settled down in the air. Despite this, he whispered. “Pharasma sent me to look over you.”

Leafdom mulled this over; there was no way. Was there?
Leafdom: “Then who are you? An angel or something else?”

Kevin Angel: “Well, we called Nephilim, actually, but yes. I have the mixed blood of a human and an angel.”

Leafdom knew this would be a long flight. Leafdom looked out the window; it was terrific yet scary.

Leafdom: “Can you fly?” Kevin shook his head no. “I’d be scared of that.”
Kevin Angel: “Yeah..”

Three hours later:

Leafdom was stitching his Singlet, trying to focus on the green thread.

Leafdom: “If I were to give up on this?” Gesturing to his body. “Would I be respected?”
Kevin Angel: “Maybe, why?”

Leafdom: Leshies are maybe 3’5 in a peak body.”

Three hours later

Leafdom was going to sleep, however.
Leafdom: “I guess we can go over my match?”

Kevin Angel: “So go ahead, spill your guts.” Kevin pulled out a camera.

Leafdom looked thoughtfully at the camera.
Leafdom: “Savior Hawkins, I see myself in you in a weird, twisted way. Do you think you can hide behind masks? Why? Cause you don’t want people to see the real you? Don’t let life shackle you down! While you won’t win, maybe you will learn something about yourself.”

Maybe they weren’t so different after all…
Leafdom: As someone seeking a home, we may never see eye to eye, yet I will not back down. Like you shouldn’t either.

Leafdom gave the camera back...

Three hours later
Leafdom: “Pharasma, why choose me?”

Kevin Angel: “They didn’t; you did.” Leafdom laughed despite the self-doubt.

If that were the case, they would be with their friends. Leafdom saw the camera, gesturing to turn it on.
Leafdom: “Mairi Cappitani, who or what drives you? Wealth? Fame? Power? I had it all in my past life, yet in my final moments, when I saw Pharasma, I learned death strips you of everything! Enjoy your life for what it is. I suggest a boyfriend or a pet: Anything to set you free In mind, body, and Spirit. Please give this match and this place your full attention; don’t quit.”

Kevin whistles as Leafdom passes him the camera.

Three Hours later

Leafdom wondered what it would be like to wrestle in this far-off land. Remembering their backpack, they pulled out their flute. Then gestured for the camera.
Leafdom: “Miss Medina Alvarez, I know I can never beat your dark mind or heart. So, please allow me to lighten your burden with a poem.”

I await here with a pain of guilt
My bow with love shall ring true
As I await for the sight of my crew
The very thing which hope is built

The way in which my blood was spilt
Life does come for we happy few
Yes, I shall work till I earn my due
This body, in my prayers, shall not wilt

The love and life I shall give
My pain, my rage can be felt
Just think of this as a play

A chance I have yet to live
See, this life yet to be dealt
For now, I know this is the way

The evil side rage I have in me
Like an arrow shall be set free

Leafdom, feeling sleep take over, gave the camera back to Kevin.

Leafdom saw Golarion from a sky view. All the countries and landmarks, and many Ancestories. (Humans, Elves, Dwarfs, Goblins, Gnomes, Halflings, Orcs, and Leshies.) They felt the divine presence of gods like Desna, for instance.

Leafdom: “Why am I here? Where is here?”

???: “Leshy, Do you like your new guardian?”

Leafdom: “Guardian? Kevin Angel? He said he was sent to me, but why? Not- That’s my place to question a god-?”

Pharasma: “Would you rather have no one? That world is a cruel place, and what you decide to pursue can bring out the monster in anyone. There is no magic, and the fight of Good vs. Evil is not as clear.”

Leafdom: “Of course!” Leafdom bowed. “Forgive me, Lady Pharasma!” They looked at the god of (death, birth, fate, time, and prophecy) With reverence. “Will/Can Kevin join me?”

Pharasma: “Only you can decide that. And do not worry about your friends; they are safe for now.”

Leafdom: “Thank you. I will keep them in my prayers.

Leafdom awoke with a stir, a popping in their ears. The plane seemed to be landing or something.
Leafdom: “LADY PHARASMA FORGIVE ME!”

After some time of healing, they arrived in Hong Kong. Leafdom didn’t know what was ahead of Them, but that didn’t matter. They’ll look to the past to make way for the future!