Leaders and Heroes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Because I am no longer on the track of live fast, die young and leave a beautiful corpse. :D

C4

What's that supposed to mean?

That's supposed to ask you: can you think beyond the narrow confines of wrestling and appreciate someone else?

I'm not a nerd, I'm not academic therefore that mainly leaves me with sports etc. Shawn Michaels is mine

Yeah, you’re more like an idiot

If you actually think that nerdy or academic people are the ones who pick from other categories then you must have eaten a brain tumor for breakfast or something. :laugh:

Seriously man, out of the thousands and millions of people who do incredible things for us you choose Shawn Michaels as your leader? as your hero? your idol? your role model? Other than his wrestling career, can you come up with at least ten qualities of Shawn Michaels that make him worthy of being called a hero?

not just because he can 'pretend' to fight another man. The things he overcame in life and everything about him I admire.

Yeah right.

CT Styles

I don't idolize anyone else. Wrestling and Rap are my two favorite things. Like I'm going to idolize a rapper.

Shawn Michaels is my hero, you can fuck off and tell your heroes Osama and Saddam that.

EDIT: I was actually thinking you'd say Wrestling Station was your hero, considering you've been his GFX bitch the whole time you've been here.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

That's supposed to ask you: can you think beyond the narrow confines of wrestling and appreciate someone else?

Yeah, you’re more like an idiot

If you actually think that nerdy or academic people are the ones who pick from other categories then you must have eaten a brain tumor for breakfast or something. :laugh:

Seriously man, out of the thousands and millions of people who do incredible things for us you choose Shawn Michaels as your leader? as your hero? your idol? your role model? Other than his wrestling career, can you come up with at least ten qualities of Shawn Michaels that make him worthy of being called a hero?

Yeah right.

You call him the idiot? He has his personal choices just like yours. You're just close minded and unaccepting of another opinion.

You know who my hero is? Eddie Guerrero.

Not only was he my favourite wrestler, but the guy is a role model in life. He had his demons, he had his problems and he hit rock bottom. It's a time when a lot of people kill themselves. A time when people give up. Eddie never did though, he fought on through not only his drug addictions, but also the loss of his family. He still had his problems, but so does everyone. Point is he fought through the shit when not many people would. That shows tremendous character, and a will to succeed. I look up to that.

As far as Shawn Michaels goes, he also reformed himself and quit the drugs, becoming a born again Christian. I find that something to look up to myself. You say it's just about wrestling and that we're being shallow. The thing is that you're the one with the shallow thoughts, thinking it may jyst be about the wrestling when for me, it's something deeper.

Now quit your stupid masquerade of pretending to be knowledgable and deep and don't even bother to answer. You'll just be wasting my time, and quite frankly I've had enough of your bullshit.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
After that last post, my hero is BKB lol.

An actual role model for me would be Shawn Michaels, or Eddie Gurrerro. But being as then I look unoriginal, I can't really say.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You know who my hero is? Eddie Guerrero.

Not only was he my favourite wrestler, but the guy is a role model in life. He had his demons, he had his problems and he hit rock bottom. It's a time when a lot of people kill themselves. A time when people give up. Eddie never did though, he fought on through not only his drug addictions, but also the loss of his family. He still had his problems, but so does everyone. Point is he fought through the shit when not many people would. That shows tremendous character, and a will to succeed. I look up to that.

Y'know I really hate to do this but Eddie never gave up drugs.

He pretty clearly used steroids in his last few years in the WWE. His goddamned neck resembeled a cobra's hood ffs.

And I'm not sure if its true or not, but I'll throw it in anyway for your consumption. I read a book called 'Ring of Hell' where it contends that Dean Malenko may have been supplying Eddie with pain pills during his world title run and beyond.

Apparently that info comes from writer who was once an employee with the WWE. Take it for what you will.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Y'know I really hate to do this but Eddie never gave up drugs.

He pretty clearly used steroids in his last few years in the WWE. His goddamned neck resembeled a cobra's hood ffs.

And I'm not sure if its true or not, but I'll throw it in anyway for your consumption. I read a book called 'Ring of Hell' where it contends that Dean Malenko may have been supplying Eddie with pain pills during his world title run and beyond.

Apparently that info comes from writer who was once an employee with the WWE. Take it for what you will.

I know he still did roids and I know he had pain pills at the end at the very least, thus the "He still had problems." Shaking off what he did would take a lot though.