Leader of The New Breed Poll

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leaders?Vote 3

• Hell Rell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defiant One

• Wrestling Station

• Mat

• WWEMIKERAW

• The Anigma

• Peepshow

• Horza13

• ItalianOutsider

• Total voters

PeepShow

This is just plain Blue.....what is this suposed to signify anyway......

I voted for:
Mat
Defiant One
Hell Rell

The Ripper

Reaction score
Head first you need a leader any faction needs a leader plus the leader can decide who can join

Rell

Reaction score
^I feel you hardcore, I guess its just all fun and games. I feel we shouldn't have a leader at all, it gives us more unity. That way everyone will feel they have equal input, but honestly I don't understand the whole concept of "New Breed" vs "Originals", I guess we will understand in the near future.

The Ripper

Reaction score
The Originals only have a leader because they came up with the concept

The Ripper

Reaction score
Hell Rell i understand where your coming from with having no leader but then everyone will want to join new breed and they are trying to make it a membership type thing. Thats why i think you need to have been active for at least 2 months

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Dunno have it saying ''New Breed'', then maybe a quote like ''The future of the IWF''

Maybe a few wrestlers on it to represent some of the users, like 5. Defiant One (HBK), Mat (w.e. he wants), Wrestling Station (Batista), Edge_Foreva (Edge), Hell Rell (w.e he wants). Doesn't have to be these people.

Something like that