Show LDW Primetime Episode 9: Tending the Garden

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
LDW_logo.png

Presents

Sponsored by "Steamed Hams"

From Utica, New York

LDW_Primetime2.png

Episode 9

Tending the Garden

With the theme music to LDW Primetime blaring through the speakers of the Adirondack Bank Center at the Utica Memorial Auditorium, the fans from the city which had a bit of fame thanks to a scene from an episode of the Simpsons, cheer, rowdy and ready for another episode of LDW Primetime. The home of the Utica Comets is ready as we pan around the arena, showing the stage, and ring. The camera zooms in on Rodney Perkins and Doctor Smooth Wally Shine at ringside, and they smile, ready to greet the viewers.

Perkins: We are one episode away from LDW taking it to the world's most famous arena, Madison Square Garden, but tonight, we are in Utica! Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays from everyone here in Liberty or Death Wrestling. I'm Rodney Perkins and I'm alongside my broadcast colleague and friend, Doctor Smooth, Wally Shine!

Shine: It's always great to be here for LDW and tonight is no exception, my friend, with us laying the final seeds before we head to a night of brutality with two Garden of Eden matches, a new title being introduced, and who knows what else?

Perkins: The Garden of Eden match, to remind everyone, is a match of the creation of LDW owner, Eden, and it is a brutal match taking place in a barbed-wire steel cage with weapons at play. No gloves for safety.

Shine: And the only ways to win are by KO with a ten count or saying the words "I Quit." It's so dangerous that it has only happened once, and we're getting two in one night.

Perkins: But before we get there, let's talk about what we have here.

Shine: You bet!

Perkins: A blockbuster tag team main event set for later tonight, and-

Rodney trails off, seemingly distracted by something happening off-camera, then points toward whatever it is that’s caught his attention.

Perkins: Wait for a second, Wally- why’s Reagan Cole…

He trails off again, as Shine also looks confused, and Perkins starts shuffling papers, looking at his format.

Shine: He’s not supposed to be out here, is he?

Perkins: No! Reagan doesn't even have a match tonight!

And for the first time, we see Reagan Cole in the ring, his usual attire on tonight with a T-shirt of the movie Die Hard to boot, taking the microphone from ring announcer, Clarissa Garcia and gestures her to get out of the ring which is met with a bit of a scowl from the ring announcer but she does as asked and she leaves Reagan alone in the ring for the first time in LDW history.

Reagan: IS THIS ON!?

Reagan practically shouts into the microphone which evokes a major reaction from the crowd letting him that they all hear him

Reagan: Good, cause I got some stuff to say and here's a warning, it ain't gonna be fucking family friendly! Because I'm done being calm with this shit! Right, let's start with BRIAN TOOGOOD

The city in the Mohawk Valley's crowd turns sour at the mention of BTG

Reagan: Last week, make no joke about it, you did not win. So I don't want to hear anything from you about you beating me because you didn't. Now that we got that out of the way quickly because I don’t wanna give the kid any more attention than what he deserves. Someone backstage, get Slate out here! I want him out here! And what I mean by that is, I don't wanna see Eden or ESPECIALLY Nova out here. Just the suit-wearing wanker and that's it! Assuming you can speak without your wife of course!

With no fanfare or music, Slate Bass walks out onto the stage with a quizzical look on his face. He motions with his finger for a stagehand to bring him a microphone.

Slate: You called, Reagan?

Reagan: Yeah! Yeah, I did. Because you knew exactly what was gonna happen last week when you put Nova in my corner! You knew that she was going to get involved one way or another and cost me! Because I don’t know what twisted bullshit you’ve put her through but that person last week was not Nova. You’ve managed to turn her into everything she hates! I mean PRINCESS?! Fucking PRINCESS!? Are you joking me? Jesus Christ. And now you want me to face her. In the most destructive match type you could think of. I’ll give ya props for that one, that’s smart. That’s really smart. But you forgot one thing. I’ve grown up in cages. Both metaphorical and literal. I’ve fought many people in a cage. And that wasn’t wrestling, they were unsanctioned free for alls! And now you want to put Nova in this unforgiving situation against me to what? Get me to turn my back on her? Is that what you want, Slate? Well I’ll tell ya now if I can’t convince Nova….maybe I’ll take Mikes advice. Maybe I’ll have to beat some sense into her like he nicely put. And I’m not leaving that “Garden” until she’s back to herself. I promise I’ll undo everything you have done to her. As for how tonight goes….I’m not booked. Hell, I had to charge out here just to say hi to the crowd here in Utica!”

Obligatory Cheap pop as Reagan mention's the town's name.

Reagan: And as you can see, I’m quite fucking pissed off! And my favourite way to relieve stress? Goddamn wrestling! So I want a match tonight! I want to wrestle! That’s what I’m paid to do so that’s what I want to do so give me a match! But I don’t wanna face Taboo and the rest of those wankers. I want to face someone else...Someone who’s a former champion so I know they can give me a challenge. Someone who I’ve never faced before even though we’ve been in the same company multiple times. Do ya wanna know who I want to face, Slate? You really wanna know? I want to face YOU, Slate? How about that? That’s an interesting match! And it should be enough to calm me down quite a bit after I kick your ass! So what do you say, Bass?

Slate lets off a smug smirk on his face as he looks at Reagan.

Slate: Hmhm. Mr Cole, I accept your challenge. However, let me be perfectly clear...the outcome of this shall not be pretty. But your funeral may be.

Slate turns to walk backstage. Reagan takes in the last words of Slate with a small smirk on his face, watching Slate walk backstage.

Shine: Well, we got ourselves a change of card because later, we'll get Slate Bass against Reagan Cole!?

Izalith presents
The Last Dawn

The lights in the arena turned off, Just like Izaliths entrance.

On the titantron, In a dark room covered in a fog, Lilith is seen standing in the centre illuminated by a light. He stared into the camera as sounds of haunting violins began to play, a dark sound. He stood as the view faded from him to an entire world, a city lit up by a beautiful blue and pink sky as the sun began to set, the city itself was large, modern in its design with tall skyscrapers plenty of streets and a highway leading in and out of the city, filled with countless people. But the streets were quiet, everyone in their homes taking a lookout to the coming sunset, they looked beyond the city they called home into the valley outside, a beautiful field of flowers of every colour and rolling hills. Tall proud mountains stand in the distance and large forests follow the rivers. And above was a sea of clouds, broken up enough to reveal the beauty of the sky, and the sun shining through, as the god rays shined down, and it was then that Lilith spoke. A distant narrator over the beautiful sight.

"I was there, on that fateful day, when we and many all over the world watched the sun, for we all knew it was the final time that its light would grace us with its unending beauty, it was a sight we would never forget, it was all we ever knew, but that was all about to change.

We were not just saying goodbye to the sun, we were saying goodbye to our lives as we knew it." Izalith said

For a time, everything was peaceful, quiet and calm, the winds gave a sense of serenity, and the birds flying in the sky gave a sense that despite the circumstances, the world would live on.

Countless families and people watched as the sunset for the final time, and when it did a deafening silence overtook them, they watched tthe sun fade from view, they watched the sky darken, they saw the clouds fade from view, the blue and pinks turn darker and darker. Until everything that was once the sky, became pitch black, like an endless void that cannot be seen through, A black hole would shine like the sun in this darkness. The distant mountains and forests, the valley of flowers and rolling hills faded from view, leaving only the lights of the city, and even those were dim.

"We held on to the hope that life would survive, that this darkness wouldn't hold us forever. Hope was all we had left, all we could do was hope that we have yet to see our Last Dawn."

ep1-png.15723

The sky above was just as dark as it was before, perhaps even more so.

Standing by a streetlight in what appeared to be the edge of a small town was a women, average body type, pink hair wrapped in a long ponytail that went just below her shoulders, normal chin and small cheeks round pink eyes a thin nose, she was wearing a zipped up blue hoodie with a white scarf, and some jeans and black shoes.

She had her arms crossed as she looked out into the void, even with the streetlight she couldn't see much in front of her, She was swaying ever so slightly, rocking back and forth, tapping her foot on the ground as she stared off, thinking to herself.

"He needs to hurry.." she said, her voice was soft and warm, almost like a mother.

Another woman ran up to her, she was shorter then Alison, and clearly younger. She had short violet hair that went down to her shoulders, it was a side-swept fringe and curly, her face was not too different than the other woman's face, smaller chin larger cheeks, she had a round face with a little nose, wearing a simple red and black checkered shirt on and black pants and red shoes.

"Hey sis, when is he coming back?" the little girl asked

"I'm not sure, he usually doesn't take this long, I hope he's okay." She said

"Oh don't worry, he can handle whatever is out there, right?" the little girl asked

And before the women could answer a figure came into view, it was indeed a man, as tall as the women, short very dark brown hair on his head, barely reaching his neck, a thick 5 0'clock shadow, wearing a sleeveless black shirt on which had a white scratch like design, like a jumbled up puzzle piece that was waiting to be put together, gloves with markings on them of the same scratches. He had black jeans and brown boots on as well, he had a little bit of muscle on him, a rough face with scratches, rugged and aged yet still fairly young.

"Sorry to keep you both waiting, I found something new." The man said, his voice was as rugged as he looked, rough yet stern and intent attention-grabbing.

The woman walked up to him and gave him a brief hug before releasing him. "I was getting worried." the woman said

"Don't worry about me Alison, I will be fine." the man said

The little girl smiled "Hey! I wasn't worried! I knew you could do it!" she said

The man nodded. "Aww well thank you, Lucia, I appreciate that," He said.

Lucia smiled as she went back into the town, fading into the darkness,

"So, what exactly did you find?" Alison asked

"Well, as I was scoping everything out, I thought I heard a scream, but when I went to where I heard it, I just found some...wings." The man said

"Wings?" Alison asked

"Yup, they were large, bigger than any I've seen, could be a new bird or..something else, they were pitch black, so they must blend in with the sky perfectly."

"Black wings..like a crow or raven maybe?"

"Maybe, they didn't feel natural and the scream was almost human."

Alison sighed "Great. birds are attacking people now?"

"Seems that way I'm afraid."

"Well, is there anything else?"

"Nope, I'm afraid not, I found a Delorus, so we have dinner for the night, I just need to go get it real quick, I came back in case you or Lucia got worried."

"Well, it's a good thing you did then, go ahead and go get it," Alison said as she went back into the town.

The man just turned and went back into the darkness

As he went away from the town, it faded from view, and the world around him was deafeningly silent, the ground below was grey and dull, dead leaves sticks and twigs breaking, as he marched back the way he came.

Eventually, he reached a large creature, it was like a deer but slightly changed, it's body was bigger, it has an additional set of legs, its skin is grey just like the ground, and it was covered in scales, its antlers are as long as its body, its spine having a kind of sail sticking out for balance, the man grabbed it by its antlers and began bringing it into town, trying to not breath through his nose to avoid the stench coming from the Delorus, and as he did, he heard a cry in the distance, it sounded like a mix between a human and an animal, but he couldn't tell which, unlike last time he ignored it.

As he entered the small town, dragging the delorus behind him, he looked at the cracks in the road, the deafeningly quiet streets only lit by the few remaining streetlights. The houses, simple as they were, still relatively undamaged besides some broken fences and roof tiles, the grass like the land outside was dull and grey, completely lacking in colour or life. and life was something this town lacked much of, at least on the outside, faint lights seen in the windows of the houses, were faint if the only small sign of life.

And as the man walked down the street, past the various houses, he made his way to one, in particular, one made of a deep brown wood, a two-story building resembling a cabin. He let go of the delorus to grab his keys and open the door, and then he wrestled around with the delorus, making it as easy as possible to fit it into the door, and as he did he returned to a familiar sight, a large living room, the light brown plank wood floor under his feet, not far from a red carpet in the centre by a fireplace, chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, a few tables with reading lamps and some books on them, a few couches old and used surrounding a long table. And right beside the living room was the kitchen with its white and black tiles, a simple sink fridge and stove with ovens, the most bare-bones of a kitchen one could ask for, and of course a counter where things can be placed

Alison was already in the kitchen, ready to prepare the delorus for dinner, the little girl Lucia was sat on one of those couches. The man brought the delorus to Alison and they both put it onto the counter.

"This is gonna take some time, might wanna have a seat somewhere," Alison said as the man nodded

He took a seat by Lucia who simply smiled at him and she then turned her head to the creature Alison was cutting

"How did you find that thing? was it already dead?" Lucia asked

"It was, whatever killed it must not have stuck around very long I suppose." the man said

"Maybe a carnivore killed it but wasn't hungry?"

"Well that is one possibility, though there wasn't any bite marks or scratches, none that I have seen, it could just be tripped and broken its neck or something along those lines." The man said

"Makes sense, it's so dark out there I'm surprised anything can see," Lucia said

"Well the shadows do act as an immortal fog of sorts, but you can still see a few feet in front of you, maybe some species adapted their eyes to see through the darkness, though honestly, I don't wanna see the rest of the world, at least not at distance," the man said

"Why?"

"Because I'd rather not see the world I called home as the wasteland it is right now, or have to see what's lurking all around us"

"I mean yeah, but honestly I'd rather know than not know what I'm up against"

"Me too, but we have done fairly well so far without knowing, maybe it's for the best that I, you, Alison or anyone doesn't know"

"Yeah...maybe.." Lucia said as she looked at Alison in the distance in the kitchen, carving up the Delorus and cooking it, throwing away bones and putting other pieces away for later.

"Do you think she will ever let me become a guardian?" Lucia asked

"Honestly I don't know, being a guardian is hard work and dangerous work at that. Maybe when you are older." The man said

Lucia simply nodded

A few minutes later and Lucia was reading a book, and Alison was preparing plates as dinner was done, she brought the man his plate, Lucia hers, and brought her own as they ate around the fireplace sitting on the couches by the long table.

"It's so weird, going from this to..out there, ya know?" The man said

"Yeah, you kinda forget what's happened to the world and just assume it's night, but then you go outside and realise there is no night and day, just..darkness. I mean it would be okay if there were stars in the sky but even they are gone" Alison said

"Gone? or just not visible? we don't really know what it is that's surrounding earth, only that it's dark and quiet, the lack of sunlight has killed plantlife, or at least change it to something dull and without life, i don't think all the stars are gone, we just can't see them." The man said

"I mean sure you're right we don't know, but when you can't see past something, anything is possible, you don't have a clue what's beyond it, there could just be nothing, literately nothing.

Like imagine that a single world, drifting away into nothing, a void so dark it probably doesn't even know it exists. We could be on a collision course with the sun, or he'll still orbiting it but we don't know, and we may never know."Alison said

"Wait, we could still be where we always have been and we just don't know it?" Lucia asked

"I mean we could, again we can't see past it so, who knows what could be happening," Alison said

"It's like if you were to put yourself in a dark soundproof room, anything could be happening outside but you would be clueless, you would have no idea what's happening outside, the world could be ending or a nuke is about to drop, and you wouldn't know it until it was too late." The man said

"Yeah, I'd like to..not think about that..." Lucia said as she frowned

"Oh, sorry sis, I just get wrapped up in the thought of it all," Alison said

"I mean, we both do, I wanna know what's out there, what really happened what caused this but, without the ability to see it's, all pretty pointless until we find a way out or something else." The man said

"Do yall think we will ever have a sunrise again?" Lucia asked

"I mean, I certainly hope so, but that may not happen in our lifetime," Alison said

"But..ya know what could happen in our lifetime?" Lucia asked

"What?" Alison asked

"Me joining the guardians!" Lucia said with a big smile on her face

"Haha, very funny but no, not yet at least."

"Aww, but why?" Lucia asked

"Because you are way too young, we don't know what's out there, there is no way I'm letting you put your life on the line anytime soon.

Being a guardian means you protect this town and the cities from whatever is outside of them, and that task is way too dangerous for someone your age." Alison said

"Well..what ab..about...what....what is that?" Lucia asked

"What's what?" Alison asked

"Be quiet! listen." Lucia said

A few seconds pass and they felt the ground shake ever so slightly, barely enough to be noticed, it shook for a brief second, then it did so again, and again, at a steady yet slow rhythm and the shaking was increasing, getting stronger.

"Is someone screwing around outside? we should go check." Alison said. The man nodded and Alison and the man walked outside, putting their plates and silverware down before finishing their dinner, as did a lot of people from their homes, Lucia wasn't too far behind them.

The brief shakes were getting more and more powerful.

"What's going on? what is this some kind of earthquake?!" Alison asked, but before anyone could answer, a final shaking happened, except this time they saw what it was.

Just outside the town they saw a gigantic stone structure, and as they looked at it they realised it wasn't a structure, it was a foot, a foot made of stone, and as they looked up the rest of the body of this behemoth was covered by the shadows, all except for its eyes, two large white circles with black dots in their centres, casting their gaze through the darkness hundreds upon thousands of feet above them, looking down on them.

Alison and the man's eyes shrunk, and their heartbeat intensified and sped up, the man's hands were shaking and Alison's lips were quivering.

And then the gigantic being brought its foot up and they quickly realised what as about to happen.

And suddenly, the deafening silence was no more, replaced with a constant barrage of screams as everyone ran, Alison and the man quickly began to run before Alison turned to look for Lucia, only to not see her anywhere

"LUCIA! WHERE ARE YOU!" Alison cried out but she didn't see and couldn't hear her.

"Alison! she will be fine but we need to leave befo-"

BOOM!

The stone foot came crashing down onto the small town, crushing several houses in the process and shaking the earth with its intense force, Alison and the man were sent flying and crashed onto the road just outside of town.

Alison and the man slowly pulled each other up and watched as the giant swept the town with his foot, destroy houses and as the destruction ensued, the crying and screams slowly decreased as the number of people able to scream was dropping.

Alison's tears streamed down her face as she watched her home get torn to shreds by the giant being, whoever and whatever it was, she screamed in shock as she felt every kick and stomp from the giant flow through her like a punch to the gut.

And after it was done, the giant simply continued on its path, leaving the area as the steps faded in the distance.

Alison was in shock, and all the man could do was wrap his arms around her in a careful and tight embrace as she buried her head onto his shoulder.

He continued to try and comfort her, as he looked at what remained of the town, with intent in his eyes.

ep1completed-png.15724

Singles Match
Marley Jameson vs Riley Rhodes

As we come back, we hear “Burn” by Militia already playing and Marley Jameson, without Enhanced, is in the ring, leaning in the corner, mentally out of it for obvious reasons.

Garcia: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Already in the ring, representing Enhanced! Marley Jameson!

Shine: And there is Marley Jameson, the supposed heavy of Enhanced. He is a man high on everything; himself, life and his abilities in that ring.

Perkins: Well he has yet to show off what he really has to offer, he and the other members of Enhanced have done nothing but embarrass themselves since even before forming the group. Tonight, he faces the debuting Riley Rhodes, wife of current LDW World Champion Patriot, and she is one pissed off lady after what went down between herself and her husband’s new friend, so I don’t see Marley doing too well in this one.

Shine: We have to give him credit where credit is due, out of all those in Enhanced, he is the most likely to be a full-on breakout star at some point in the future, at least in my opinion.

Perkins: I think their leader might disagree with that, but I digress.

Garcia: And his opponent, from Boston, Massachusetts, making her LDW debut! Riley Rhodes!

Riley stands on the stage with her left arm behind her back while throwing up a very kawaii peace sign with her right hand in front of her face. As the second verse of her theme kicks in, she thrusts her hand in front of her and energetically makes her way to the ring, high fiving fans along the way.

Shine: A hot new prospect here in LDW, Riley Rhodes didn’t have quite the first day at work that she expected when another woman, that being Alexandra Marie, emerged from the shower in her husband’s locker room.

Perkins: I’m expecting her to assert her dominance as the alpha female here tonight and show Alexandra first hand, through Marley Jameson, why “The One Kick Wonder” is nothing to mess with, especially when it comes to her man in this case.

Riley is positioned in the corner, throwing kicks and doing stretches to prepare for the match…when Marley Jameson dashes towards her and lays a clubbing blow to the back!

The referee rings the bell!

Summary

As soon as the bell rings, Marley follows up the clubbing blow to the back with an O’Conner Roll pin attempt!

One

Riley Rhodes immediately kicks out and scurries to her feet as Marley turns around. Marley’s face and torso are having back-to-back meetings with the fists, forearms and legs of Riley Rhodes as she drives home repeated strikes that back him into the ropes.

She leans Marley into the ropes and Irish Whips him in the opposite direction, he rebounds back towards her and attempts a clothesline, but Riley quickly ducks it and runs behind him. Marley stops in the middle of the ring and turns around to be met by an airborne Riley, who just used the ropes to springboard into a flyback elbow!

Feeling the adrenaline and energy from the crowd, Riley heads onto the apron and hypes up the crowd by pointing at the turnbuckle.

Riley ascends to the top rope and stands straight-up with her hands over her head. She swings her arms back and then extends out in front of her with force, coming down with an elbow drop straight onto the chest of Marley Jameson. Cupid’s Arrow! An insane, picture-perfect elbow drop by Rhodes!

One

Two

Three!

Winner:
Riley Rhodes

1:12

Garcia: Here is your winner, Riley Rhodes!

Shine: What a win for the debuting Riley Rhodes, one amazing showing in this match.

Perkins: I believe she was seeing Alexandra Marie the entire time she was giving Marley Jameson work, but whatever was in her mind, ended up being in her favor as she gets a pretty dominant victory here tonight.

Alexandra is on the screen afterwards, interrupting Riley, she yells "Hey Riley, you remember me? The woman in the towel?"

"Yeah, I'm here in the building, but right now, I'm somewhere where you won't interrupt me."

"You know why? It's time for the first episode of "A Chardonnay of Marie."

And what better way than to introduce my first ever guest? Please welcome…..Alexandra Marie.

Alexandra 2: It's a pleasure Ms Marie, by the way I love your hair, it's very beautiful.

Alexandra 1: "Thank you, Fabio did my hair, it's very perfect, shall I say."

Alexandra 1: "So Ms. Marie, I see you're managing Patriot to the ring."

Alexandra 2: "Yeah, he thinks it's only one time, but I like him. He thinks I'm a distraction, but trust me I can get him more. By providing a counter to Stacey Keys, I can gain his support."

Alexandra 1: "So what about Riley Rhodes? I heard she chased you in only a towel."

Alexandra 2: "Yeah, I was only in a towel, I had showered because I needed to shower. I'm pretty sure I stunk because of Jun, and I'm still mad about him and my purse."

Alexandra 1: "Why did she chase you though?"

Alexandra 2: "Because the bitch thinks I was in a relationship with him, please, we're business partners. She needs to mind her business."

Alexandra 1: "I agree, she should mind her business."

Alexandra 2: "Right? It's like we have the same thoughts."

Alexandra 1: "I know, what am I thinking of right now?"

Alexandra 2: "Double caramel latte with fudge and whipped cream topped with a cherry."

Alexandra 1: "Damn you are good, I can't wait to order one. You want one?"

Alexandra 2: "Sure, but first, I'm in the holiday mood. I decided to give Patriot a gift so he can trust me more."

Alexandra 1: "Aw, you sure are caring, what did you give him?"

Alexandra 2: "I sure am, and it's a surprise."

Alexandra 1: "I'm pretty sure he thinks it's a video game, or whatever."

Alexandra 2: "It's better than that, and I will show him after the show is over."

Alexandra 1: "I sure hope you do, but right now it's all the time we have now, join us next time for a chardonnay of Marie"

Back in the ring, Riley is putting her hands on her hips, shaking her head as we cut to a break.

Backstage?
w/Jay Washington

The screen fades from black to a view of a candle in the middle of a dark room. The candle emitted a light orange glow with a slight tint of darker orange. The wax slowly made it's way down the shaft of the candle as the wax melted due to the heat. The flame was angled to the right, due to the slight breeze coming from the left.The camera then started to pan out to show the view of a doorway on the left side of the dark room. Just outside of the door you can slightly see what seems to be a kitchen area. Then someone can be seen walking in but only from the waist down. They are wearing dark grey jeans that are tattered and dark brown work boots. The person then crouched down and blew out the candle and the screen faded to black. But then we see a view of what seems to be a woodland area.

The sound of a breeze can be heard whispering through the trees. A man can be seen digging with a shovel. A black bag lay next to him. He dug up the mud, bit by bit by bit. Until he had what appeared as though was a grave. He then hoisted the black bag onto his shoulder and then dumped the bag into the hole. He then scooped up the mud he previously dug out and started piling it on top of the black bag. The man can be seen in full this time around and we can see that he is wearing a light brown jacket, a black scarf and a black wooly hat. We can see smoke coming from the man's breathes. The smoke would puff out ever so often implying that this man was fairly calm on not breathing too much.

We finally see him lay the last bit of mud on top of the mud pile. He then gripped the top of the shovel with his two hands and spiked it into the ground. He put both of his hands into his pockets and his head looked down at the ground. The man turned around and slowly walked toward the camera, still hiding his face. He then got closer to the camera and eventually stopped in his tracks.

"Mike..."

The man said in a growly tone. He then looked up and it is revealed that is Jay Washington. He smirked.

"I'm coming..."

He then smiles in a creepy way, his eyes widened and then he walked out of shot and the screen fades to black.

Singles Match
Reagan Cole vs Slate Bass

The theme music of one of the owners of LDW, Slate Bass, plays and the lights of the arena dim. Slate Bass makes his way out with a spotlight highlighting him, and he has a martini glass in hand. The Torn Warrior of the Residence slowly makes his way down the ramp as Clarissa Garcia makes her introductions.

Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, representing The Residence, from an undisclosed location in California, weighing in at 210 pounds, he is the co-owner of LDW, the Torn Warrior, Slate Bass!

Perkins: We did not have this match advertised at the start of this night, but with Reagan Cole coming out at the start of the show and calling out Slate Bass for what he and Eden did to Princess Nova, it lead to this match.

Shine: And so close to Reagan Cole entering Garden of Eden, are we sure he should be doing this? We saw how Slate Bass absolutely destroyed Taboo, and how he literally beat the old Nova out of her. He’s a dangerous man.

Perkins: But with a lack of preparation, can this do favours to Reagan Cole?

Heading up the steps, Slate Bass walks across the apron. The Torn Slate Bass wipes off his shoes and goes into the ring. He takes a sip of his drink and walks around the ring. Putting his hand in his pocket, he heads to his corner as his theme music fades away.

Drawing massive cheers is the theme music of the British Apprentice, Reagan Cole, and the lights flash red, blue, and a bright white as the British Apprentice makes his way out with his signature maroon jacket and the Die Hard t-shirt from earlier and stands on the entrance-way, starring a hole into Slate Bass in the ring.

Garcia: And his opponent, from Essex, England, weighing in at 215 pounds, the British Apprentice, Reagan Cole!

Perkins: Just… Wow, I have NEVER and I mean ever seen Reagan Cole in this mental state.

Shine: In expanding their family, Slate Bass and Eden took Nova from her friends and family, and while Reagan Cole may be a tad hesitant at Garden of Eden… Slate will be a different story.

Walking with purpose, Reagan Cole removes his jacket and t-shirt as he is heading to the ring. The British Apprentice walks around the ring, his line of sight not leaving Slate Bass. Cole gets onto the apron and into the ring and rather than going on the top turnbuckle, he is about to rush Slate Bass and the official has to break them up.

Summary

The bell rings as Reagan and Slate stand on opposite sides of the ring, Reagan is ready to go and he’s pacing back and forth as Slate takes his sweet time removing his jacket and handing it to the referee. Slate then removes his shirt, one button at a time. The co-owner of LDW is making Reagan wait for this match that has been anticipated for years.

These two have been in 5 different companies together over many years, fought for the same titles but their paths have never crossed. But that changes tonight as Reagan’s anger is building as he holds both ropes in frustration, trying to restrain himself. But Slate finally gets rid of his shirt and then moves to his second shirt.... one by one. The buttons are being undone. When suddenly, having enough of this, Reagan rushes towards Slate! Slate doesn’t expect a thing!

He’s giving the folded up shirt to the referee but Reagan is running up behind him! The referee can’t restrain Cole because he’s too busy giving the clothing to the timekeeper!! Reagan jumps up over Slates head, grabbing his head and drives it into the mat! The Fire Of Cole! It connects! This match has barely begun! Reagan covers and the referee, a bit taken back but he drops down and begins the count!

One

Two

Three?!

Winner:
Reagan Cole
0:45

The shock confusion of the British Apprentice is meme worth as he clearly wasn’t expecting that to work. Slate Bass has defeated greats like Andersen Vega, Ryan Vendetta, Carlos Bello and even Reagan’s former protégée Aaron Harrows so to see him go down like that is mind-blowing! Speculation goes over the crowd of what just happened, was it a shoot? Was Bass actually knocked out by the move? Many other questions like these are discussed between the members of the LDW Audience here tonight while Reagan stands up and has his hand raised by the still taken back official.

Perkins: W-What? Reagan Cole beat Slate Bass. Well, that isn't the shock, but... forty-five seconds!?

Shine: H-How?! What?! I can't even provide analysis, it is unthinkable!

You can see Slate slowly coming back to reality, holding his head. Reagan’s face of confusion slowly turns into anger as he watches Slate hold his head in pain. The following can be heard from the camera's microphone. “You ain’t getting away that easy, you SON OF A BITCH!” And Reagan again lunges towards the person who took his closest friend in LDW away from him and Reagan let’s loose.

Perkins: And Reagan Cole! Letting out weeks and months of anger before Garden of Eden! Slate Bass is caught off guard!

Coming to his senses after a couple of blows, Slate Bass rolls out of the ring to escape, but Reagan Cole quickly follows, dropping Slate Bass to the ground again and throwing all the punches he can! The referee tries to break it up, but Reagan Cole pushes him away and follows Slate Bass as he struggles to get up. Eventually, they are on the stage and Reagan Cole grabs Slate's leg and locks in a Cole Lock! The Heel Hook! Now security is coming and they are trying to pry Reagan Cole off of Slate Bass.

Perkins: Reagan Cole is looking to tear the leg off of his boss! Trying to tear his leg off like he tore apart his friendship!

Shine: This is insane! I've never seen anything like this from Reagan Cole ever!

Finally, some security come in and get Reagan Cole to eventually get the submission hold unlocked. Slate Bass holds his knee on the ground as the security gets between him and Reagan Cole. The British Apprentice looks at the security before he pushes some of them out of the way...

And he is cut off by Nova?!

Princess Nova herself steps out from backstage and stands between Reagan Cole and Slate Bass. The British Apprentice stops in place and he restrains himself. The Heir of Fantasy herself holds her hand up and says rather calmly... "Don't hurt him..."

Perkins: And who would have thought the only thing to stop a raging Reagan Cole is Nova.

Shine: But to think months ago she'd be the one stopping this... Wow.

"I don't want to hurt you..." Nova says with a bit of tension in her voice, and slowly, Reagan Cole sighs and starts to back off.

Turning his back to his friend, Reagan Cole says, as it is picked up on the camera. "We'll settle this at Garden of Eden... I hope you can come back after this... The real you."

With Reagan Cole walking away to boos from the fans, Princess Nova turns to check on her ally and co-mentor, Slate Bass. She holds his hand and rests her head on it as the security team checks on him.

Perkins: After this is all sorted, we'll be back with our main event.

Shine: Yeah, I think Princess Nova will need to take five before this...

Backstage
w/Alexandra Marie & Marcus

Alexandra is in the hallway with Marcus her bodyguard, discussing the segment earlier.

Alexandra: That was good, wasn't it Marcus?

Marcus: Yes, Ms. Marie, it was a very good segment.

Alexandra: I know it was, because if it ain't good, I ain't partaking in it.

All of a sudden, Alexandra notices something near some tables.

Alexandra: Oh my god, is that my towel? It is, my pink towel. I lost it a week ago, and now its over there. I got it.

Just as Alexandra tries to regain the towel, a hand stops her.

Alexandra: Ewww, what the hell? Who are you?

Alexandra then sees its Taboo of Enhanced and Taboo won't let go of the towel.

Taboo: Taboo wants clean-y!

Taboo kind of scares Alexandra so much she screams for Marcus to come over.

Alexandra: Oh my god, he's touching me, oh my god.

Marcus runs over and tackles Taboo to the ground and delivers a choke bomb to Taboo through the table.

Alexandra: Thanks Marcus, I got my towel back, though it needs a thorough cleaning himself... I don't know how stinky that bastard got this but it needs cleaning now.

Marcus takes the towel back and Alexandra to provide more humiliation, steps on Taboo.

Alexandra: You don't think about people's property, well you know what? Since you want to be noticed, how about you and me at the Garden of Eden? That way afterwards you never mess with me again.

Alexandra lets off of Taboo before walking off with her bodyguard. The other members of Enhanced walk by and look at their stablemate. Daemon shakes his head and puts his hand on his hips.

Raze: I TOLD YOU TO LET THAT TOWEL IDEA GO!

Marley rolls his eyes.

Jameson: Man, after this night, I’m going to smoke for a week… Just man we need some better luck… Or some help.

Marley and Daemon walk away and Corey, being the one with a heart, helps Taboo up, although the masked freak is aching and can barely stand.

Keenan: This sucks… Come on, I’ll get you a towel, buddy.

Taboo limps away with Corey as the scene fades.

Main Event
Tag Team Match
Mike Valander & Brian Toogood w/Stacey Keys vs Patriot & Princess Nova

As the crowd is getting settled for the main event, we see Clarissa Garcia stepping into the ring with a microphone.

Perkins: The main event is here and with several combustible elements and representation from some of the big matches at Garden of Eden, this is the final set up to the event.

Shine: And with two teams who have hurdles to getting along, this match may break down quickly.

Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for your Primetime Main Event! This following match is a tag team match and it is scheduled for one fall. First, let me introduce to you… The Eleven of LDW, the Beautiful Stacey Keys.

Back to normal after we entered her boyfriend’s hometown (then again it is on the border of Canada aka Bizarro world), the crowd jeers the self-proclaimed “Queen of Hashtags,” Stacey Keys. The girl with a bachelor's in marketing and business makes her way out with jeans and a designer blue top this week, and she runs her hands through her hair before her theme music fades away. Microphone in hand, Stacey, not looking amused, speaks up.

Keys: You know, while I love the fact that my man, Brian Toogood has one chance before Garden of Eden to beat that snot-nosed wannabe champion up and make that walking advertisement for Disney Plus regret shoving her cheap glove down his throat… This is bullshit.

Pacing, Stacey continues.

Keys: Because Brian’s lucky partner was so dumb to run his mouth. He threatened that if he got in his way of trying to knock sense into the rainbow girl he’d go “Country style,” on me or whatever.

Shouting, Stacey gets a little pissed off.

Keys: Here we are, trying to extend some courtesy towards you, letting you, who may be the first Anarchy champion, a moment to shine with the number one contender and world champion, and you’re trying to piss us off?! And news flash to you, sad British boy, and everyone here, that girl Nova…

She whistles and swirls her finger around her ear.

Keys: She’s gone mental! She’s not there anymore! The bosses drove her off the deep end and the sooner you accept it the better!

Changing her tune, Stacey adds a big “but” before continuing.

Keys: Buuut, being that we’re about to go into a New Year, the Holidays are coming and all that, we’re going to forgive you. We’re willing to forgive you for your childish outbursts. And Nova, after we kick your crown off, maybe we’ll forgive you too… That and if Eden gives us a raise, hehe. But Patriot… We will never… Ever… Ever… EVER forget what you did in taking MY MAN’S TITLE! He should have been the first world champion, not Darius Wright. He should have been the person to lead this company since the beginning! And win or lose, tonight he cares just about warming up to kick your ass at Garden of Eden! And who knows? Maybe a second career will end thanks to that match?

Finally, Stacey gets to the introduction.

Keys: Because introducing, from Buffalo, New York, weighing in at 243 pounds, the Embodiment of American Exceptionalism, the next LDW World Champion, the love of my life… B-T-G… Brian Toogood.

The sounds of Rick Ross and Kanye West fills the crowd in Utica, drawing serious boos from the crowd. The lights flash a golden colour as Brian Toogood makes his way out, back turned with his usual blue and gold look. He turns around and grabs Stacey’s hand and pulls her in. The couple look in each other’s eyes, and their passion for one another is evident, and the two of them kiss before heading to the ring, holding hands.

Perkins: Scathing words from Stacey Keys, and it really shows the underlying tension between Mike Valander and Brian Toogood.

Shine: They have been at each other’s throats on social media before this, and not to mention the fact they come from different worlds. The big streets of New York, and the rugged country of the midwest. They get along as well as mayo and jam.

At the end of the ramp, the two let go of hands and Brian walks around the ring to the other side as Stacey gets up the steps and into the ring. The “Big Money” number one contender gets into the ring and on the top turnbuckle as he poses, removing his jacket and gear. Stacey lightly touches his leg and the young rich kid gets down as his theme music fades away. The couple hug and kiss before Stacey gets to the outside.

Drawing a mixed reaction is the music of Kid Rock as “Prodigal Son” plays and Mike Valander, with his handkerchief round his neck, makes his way out. One of the participants for the Anarchy Championship match, Mike Valander looks around the arena. His glare catches his tag team partner for the night, Brian Toogood, and he shakes his head before heading down the ramp.

Garcia: Introducing his tag team partner, from Coon Rapids, Minnesota, weighing in at 235 pounds, he is Grizzled Country, Mike Valander!

Perkins: A man with a lot on his plate, he has his eyes on the LDW Anarchy Championship at Garden of Eden, Izalith standing between him and the title, but he also has Jay Washington gunning for him, title or no title, and tonight, he wants to knock some sense into Princess Nova Taylor.

Shine: And with all that on his mind, it is hard for anyone to focus. From the flashes we’ve seen, there is potential in Grizzled Country, but if you try to do too much, it ends up having nothing accomplished. That, or maybe you somehow make a major name for yourself. For now, we have to see if he can even get along with BTG.

Going up the steps, Mike Valander jumps over the top rope and heads towards the centre of the ring, holding up the classic metal hand gesture, and looking dead into the camera. Turning to his tag team partner, Mike gets in his face and the official has to separate THE TAG TEAM PARTNERS from fighting. We can see Mike mouth something along the lines of “Stay out of my way…” as the song by Kid Rock fades away and Brian, calmly backs up, trying not to stir the pot any more with his partner.

The song “Now” by Paramore briefly plays to a rainbow of lights before the arena is consumed by a violet light and “Paper Flowers” by Evanescence plays. Still unsure of what to make of the new Princess Nova the crowd has a mixed and confused reaction. Making her way out with her royal gear, Princess Nova has a big grin on her face and twirls around slowly, letting her dress-like singlet flow. The Torn Angel of the Residence curtsies before getting up and walking down the ramp, waving slowly at her “subjects.”

Garcia: Introducing the participants first, representing The Residence, claiming herself in the Land of Make Believe, she is the Torn Angel, Princess Nova!

Perkins: Weeks since Blackout, I just… I can’t get used to Nova. I can’t get used to Nova being under the spell of Slate and Eden. I can’t.

Shine: And make matters worse, Reagan Cole has to face this new Nova in Garden of Eden, a deadly match that is so dangerous, it has only happened once and it resulted in a career-ending injury! Reagan Cole may have no problem beating up Slate or even Eden, but Nova?

Perkins: And we don’t even know how Princess Nova, who still calls Reagan her “dear friend” will fight?

Walking up the steps, Princess Nova scrapes her boots off before entering the ring under the middle rope. Walking across the ring, she gets on the middle rope and hooks her leg over the top rope. There is a massive smile on the face of Princess Nova. She takes off her tiara and kisses it before heading to her team’s corner. She places it in the corner and leans on the turnbuckles as her theme music fades away. Adjusting her gloves, she waits for her tag partner.

Drawing clearly the most positive reaction of the match is the theme music of the LDW World Champion, Patriot. The lights flash a red, white and blue as Patriot runs out, title around his waist. He slaps the plate of the title on his waist as he runs back and forth on the stage, hyping up the crowd. Doing a small “salute” to the fans, he throws his fist and jumps before heading down the ramp.

Garcia: And her tag team partner, from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 199 pounds, the LDW World Champion, the man known as Patriot!

Perkins: In his first match since winning the championship, Patriot is in a tag team which could have been a dream one a number of weeks ago, but is now a very awkward one. Can he trust Nova? Nobody knows.

Shine: But for now, without Alexandra Marie or his wife at ringside, he can focus just on having a chance to get things even against Brian Toogood before Garden of Eden. And maybe start to get through to Nova, for all our’s sake.

After high fiving the fans down the ramp, Patriot goes up the steps and hypes up the fans before getting into the ring. He runs towards the turnbuckles and takes his championship off, holding it up high as Brian Toogood glances at it, not taking his eyes off it. Patriot’s theme music fades as he hands the belt off to the official and gets to his team’s corner. He attempts a fist bump with Nova, but she instead gently opens his hands and shakes it, giving a small curtsy and giggle. At least she isn’t trying to kill him.

Summary:

In the corner of the champion, Patriot, trying to get along with this new Nova, politely says “Ladies first,” and lets the Princess start the match. As for Brian and Mike, as Valander seems ready to knock some sense into the Angel of the Residence, Brian and Stacey pressure, and likely annoy, him to let the Big Money number one contender start the match.

Keeping her elegant personality, Princess Nova curtsies to Brian Toogood who simply laughs. Nova extends her hand and BTG decides to spit on his hand and tries to shake her hand. The classlessness of Brian Toogood sparks a turn in the demeanour of Princess Nova. She pulls back her hand and her head twitches… Then she quickly jumps on the bigger man and pulls him to the mat, trying to choke him! The official has to pry the smaller Nova off of Brian Toogood. Patriot, in his corner, looks around and shrugs, likely approving of the move being done on his rival.

Brian Toogood quickly heads towards the ropes and Nova quicky hits a hard kick to his chest then throws various forearms at his head before trying to claw at his eyes. The official has to stop her again and finally, Princess Nova calmly apologizes, before giggling and continuing on with the match.

Princess Nova quickly takes BTG down with an arm drag and follows with a running hurricanrana, showing a few small touches of her old self. Brian Toogood finally is able to respond with a forearm, but Princess Nova quickly hits a dropkick. The adorably crazy Princess Nova runs off the ropes, thinking the End of the Rainbow, but Brian catches her mid-run and nails her with a Spinebuster!

Brian Toogood stumbles to his feet, flexing to get under the crowd’s skin.

And Mike Valander tags himself in!

The tag causes Brian Toogood to shout “What the f-” and begrudgingly gets out the ring as Mike is the legal competitor.

Throwing punches as Princess Nova gets up, Mike Valander forces her into the corner and punches and stomps away. The official gives him a count and he breaks off of it. He shouts “I’m gonna knock some sense back into you, girl!” before grabbing Princess Nova by her wrist and hitting her with a clothesline that spins her out. Mike Valander drops a knee and mocks a curtsy before a brief pin that only gets just a one count.

Continuing to try to knock her head around, he hits a knee lift and tries for a Brainbuster. Princess Nova does a small package out of it as a counter, getting two, before getting up and meeting Mike Valander’s big boot!

Princess Nova gets up after a moment, holding her face and Mike Valander Irish whips her across the ring to the ropes. He tries to jump with his big boot to turn it into his Claymore kick, but Princess Nova side steps and hooks her leg around his arm and drops him with a crucifix driver! She gets up… And shows no effects of the beating she sustained. Man what the frick is up with her? She curtsies to Patriot and he tags himself in, getting involved in the match to cheers from the fans.

Showing his technical ability and a bit of strength, Patriot quickly suplexes the larger Mike Valander and then follows through with a German. He quickly tries for Hertz Donut, but Valander has the move scouted and rolls up the champion, could the potential LDW Anarchy Champion upset the current world champion?

One

No

Mike quickly knees Patriot in the gut and runs off the ropes, but Patriot follows and hits a forearm smash. He snapmares Valander to his rear and runs off the ropes for a dropkick. He pins Mike Valander.

One

Tw-

And Mike keeps his shoulder up. As Mike gets back to his feet, Patriot does a combination of strikes. It is all topped off with a Pele kick to the back of the head and it stuns the opponent. Patriot climbs the top turnbuckle, but he underestimates the effectiveness of his last move. Mike Valander recovers and pulls Patriot off, dropping him with a backbreaker!

Mike Valander picks Patriot up and drops him with a second backbreaker. The champion winces in pain from the move and Valander decides to further target that area of the American Grappler. He grabs both of Patriot’s legs and starts to turn him over for a Boston Crab. Fighting it, Patriot tries to wiggle himself out of Mike’s grip before he can turn him over to his stomach. Eventually, he gets his feet out and trips up Mike, trying for the Liberty Lock!

As he claws towards the face of Mike Valander, the country boy from Minnesota does all he can to avoid the hold getting fully locked in. He crawls towards his team’s corner and reaches, with Brian Toogood tagging himself in. Patriot quickly lets go of the hold and the two challengers at Garden of Eden come to blows in the middle of the ring, throwing a flurry of punches!

A small preview of the intensity of the main event of Garden of Eden, the crowd is being driven to a fever pitch. Mike rolls onto the apron, but, feeling a little angsty, gets involved and hits Patriot! Brian Toogood, for once, takes the help and the two start stomping away on Patriot as Princess Nova springboards into the ring, hitting Mike Valander with a dropkick! The match is breaking down!

From behind Nova, Brian Toogood grabs her hair and pulls her back. The crowd jeers as Brian pulls her into a Suplex Position… But Patriot quickly hits a Superkick on BTG! Princess Nova recovers and grabs Mike Valander in a front facelock, with Patriot doing the same on Brian. At the same time, the two hit Rope-Assisted Tornado DDTs! Nova’s “Needless Vendetta!” Brian and Mike both roll out of the ring, grabbing their necks and, perhaps a small sign of the old Nova, she eyes up to them on the outside. Patriot joins in some encouragement and the two to stereo suicide dives on their opponents!

Patriot hypes up the crowd as Princess Nova does a small curtsy to her subjects, and then one to Patriot. However, Patriot, hoping to get Nova to open up a little, gently grabs her hand, folds it into a fist, and fist bumps it… Which sets off Princess Nova!

She grabs him by the chin and, with coldness in her eyes, mutters. “Don’t… change me…” and Patriot gets her hand off her chin, trying to get her to calm down. This provides enough of a distraction for Mike Valander to nail a Savage (Claymore) kick on Princess Nova and Brian gets the Best Kick Around on Patriot!

Stacey heads over and congratulates her man with a kiss and gives a small nod of approval to Mike, trying to get him on the side with them for the match. Brian throws Patriot in as they are the legal competitors and Mike Valander throws Princess Nova headfirst into the barricade! She’s out of commission for now.

Brian Toogood pins Patriot after the Best Kick Around.

One

Two

And Patriot kicks out, too much time was taken.

As Patriot gets up, the much larger Brian Toogood holds him up in a Suplex, taking all the time in delaying it before dropping Patriot directly on his spine before Brian Toogood wears him down with a grounded Abdominal Stretch. The crowd jeers as Brian Toogood mouths off to them. As Patriot gets to his feet, eventually, Brian Toogood quickly switches his grip and turns it into an Irish Curse Backbreaker! Brian tags in Mike Valander and holds Patriot on the ground as Mike kicks him in the head before BTG gets to the corner.

Valander nails not one, but two Saito Suplexes on the champion, and the team of contenders are wearing him down. Mike slows things down a little with a chinlock aided with a knee to the back and Patriot is taking a beating. The LDW fans rally behind the face of LDW as finally, he breaks out of the hold by getting to a knee and throwing elbows, then out of nowhere he hits a Hertz Donut on Mike Valander! He pins him.

One

Two

And Mike kicks out!

Patriot crawls towards his team’s corner, but he looks to the outside to see that Princess Nova is still recovering. She looks up, holding her head, and her gaze is steely cold. “Don’t change me… Don’t hurt me…” and Patriot shouts “Snap out of it!” And he tries to hold himself up by the turnbuckles. He reaches out to Nova and just as Princess Nova gets her hand on the steps, Mike Valander hits a knee to the back of the head of Patriot!

Mike Valander gets Patriot on his shoulder. Ready to hit Real Country, the Air Raid Crash. He looks at Princess Nova, shouting at her, and takes just a moment too long and Patriot slides out and rolls him up!

One

Two

Three!

No!

At the last second, Mike gets his shoulder up, but Patriot quickly gets up and roundhouses Mike in the head. He falls back and this time, Princess Nova is there for a tag!

Glaring at Mike Valander, remembering him sending her into the barricade. She springboards and hits a Crossbody, jumping on top of Mike Valander to throw a series of forearms! The official once again has to pry Nova Taylor off and the Heir of Fantasy starts giggling. She runs her hand through her hair and looks at Mike Valander. “This is going to be fun… Hehe~” she says before quickly forces him in the corner.

She kicks him many times in the chest before shoving her boot into his throat, getting a count which forces her to break. She backs up, giggling, before hitting a running Corner Dropkick. Following it, she hits a hangman’s neckbreaker before floating over. Princess Nova drops both her knees on Mike Valander before a moonsault back while driving the knees down for a second time, Off the Grid! Princess Nova pins Mike Valander.

One

Two

T-

And Mike gets his shoulder up.

Holding her hand up, Princess Nova adjusts her glove and it is time for the Queen’s Hand to force Mike Valander to slip into his fantasy. She reaches for the mouth, but Mike clenches his teeth as hard as he can, making it difficult for Nova to get the hold in. Eventually, he pushes her hand away and hits a DDT, spiking her head into the mat!

He tags in Brian Toogood and Mike drops Princess Nova with a backbreaker. Brian Toogood gets on the second rope. Jumping off the most dangerous rope in all of wrestling, he hits an Elbow Drop and the two do a double team move! Brian pins Princess Nova.

One

Two

And Princess Nova kicks out.

Changing focus, Brian Toogood grabs the wrist of Princess Nova and yanks on her arm. Then, taking a page out of British wrestling, he bends her fingers backwards. Slowly, he puts her arm on the ground and stomps her hand! He does it a second time and pulls off the satin glove of Princess Nova. There is no protection for it, much like what will happen in the Garden of Eden, and he is completely trying to remove her new submission move from the game.

Brian Toogood targets her arm with a Crossarmbreaker and Eden’s Angel is being worn down now. After it is made clear that she will not tap out or give up. Brian Toogood lets go of the hold, then picks Nova up, hitting his Hammerlock Lariat, the Buffalo Steak Lariat! He tags in Mike Valander afterwards, and the team is seemingly finally gelling.

Mike Valander follows Brian Toogood’s work of targeting the hand and arm, with occasional shots to the head with the elbow. He puts Nova’s arm down on the canvas and drops his knee across it, before heading to the corner. As Nova gets up, he nails her in the head with a Charging Knee!

There is another tag as this situation is looking a tad like one of the last tag team matches Nova was in. The other team trapping her and hitting their big moves on her. Brian Toogood gets Princess Nova in a full nelson and picks her up before dropping her with a sit-out Facebuster, the Downside Guarantee! He rolls her over for a pin.

One

Kickout?!

Princess Nova pushes Brian Toogood off and immediately kicks up, a wicked grin on her face… Looking dead at Brian Toogood...She giggles… And it was at that moment, Brian realized… They fucked up.

She quickly hits a Super Kick on Brian and runs and hits a flying head scissors. She kicks up again and kicks Brian Toogood in the gut before hitting a Twist of Fate Stunner! Brian Toogood goes down and Princess Nova looks around and puts back on her Princess Glove, kissing her hand and trying to feel out her fingers. Patriot, now that he’s healed, looks on and is impressed… and a little creeped out.

Looking for the end, Princess Nova hooks Brian’s arm from behind for Change of Fortune, but Brian quickly grabs her fingers again and bends them, ending any chance of her hitting the move. Then, he looks at Patriot and hits Nova… WITH HERTZ DONUT! Patriot is jumping on the apron, shouting “Come on!” and Brian gloats to a series of boos as Stacey Keys gets on the apron. The couple kiss…

And Mike tags himself in!

Brian and Stacey slowly turn as Mike Valander get in the ring and Brian immediately push him in frustration. Mike shouts back, standing his ground, and Brian and Stacey both leave. Brian Toogood rolls out of the ring and he and Stacey walk towards the ramp. Mike Valander lets this distract himself and when he turns around, he is met with Princess Nova’s knee with End of the Rainbow!

Princess Nova tags in Patriot immediately after and the LDW World Champion heads towards the top rope. Jumping through the air he hits the Homecoming Elbow Drop!

Brian Toogood watches the man he left for dead from the ramp with his girlfriend. Patriot gets Mike Valander in a pumphandle and curiously, Princess Nova heads to the top. The LDW World Champion puts a bit of faith in Nova as he picks up Mike Valander and nails him with a Pumphandle Michinoku Driver! The Boston Smasher sends Grizzled Country into the mat! Patriot, rather than hooking the leg, rolls back to give Princess Nova room to dive through the air with her Somersault Splash, renamed Fall of Angels! Patriot goes for the cover.

One

Two

Three!

Winners:
Patriot & Princess Nova
30:58

Perkins: Somehow, Princess Nova and Patriot stayed on the same page throughout the majority of that match and got the win!

Shine: I don't think Brian was too concerned with his win-loss record after that decision to walk out on Mike.

Perkins: If there is one thing that is admirable about Brian is that he cares for Stacey, and vice-versa. I guess he saw it as standing up for her?

Patriot and Princess Nova enter the ring to have their hands raised in victory as the referee goes to grab Patriot's title. The fan-favourite champion lifts his title up high...

As Brian Toogood runs into the ring and lays out Patriot from behind!

Shine: So that's why he ran out! A cheapshot by Brian Toogood!

While Stacey cheers on her man, Princess Nova instead pushes Brian Toogood away, trying to be the one to stop this fight. Not caring what he does to upset the Torn Angel, he quickly decks Princess Nova with a punch and the Princess does nothing to fight back as he starts to punch away at Princess Nova!

Perkins: Brain Toogood is attacking Princess Nova now too!

Shine: I don't think she was looking for a post-match fight, but she is getting one now!

With Brian Toogood bouncing back and forth between Nova and Patriot, finally, someone rushes down for a save as Reagan Cole, despite the fact that Nova prevented him from exacting revenge on Slate earlier in the night, he is here to protect the girl who is still his friend, Torn or not!

Perkins: And Reagan Cole makes the save!

The British Apprentice rushes in the ring and takes Brian Toogood down with a double leg-takedown and Patriot gets up, getting Reagan to pick up Brian Toogood and the two of them are taking turns fighting Brian Toogood! Then... Mike Valander gets up and attacks Brian Toogood too for betraying him in the match! It is everyone against Brian Toogood!

Shine: And the consequences of Brian's actions are coming at him!

Perkins: Brian Toogood is no stranger to creating enemies, but this is getting insane!

Then...

The lights go out...

Perkins: ...Oh my...

Shine: Mike, run, now!

The song "Unsainted" plays and Patriot, Reagan Cole, and Mike Valander turn to the entrance-way as the lights lightly flicker. Eventually, two glowing eyes appear behind Mike Valander... AND A HAND GRABS HIS HEAD AS THE LIGHTS TURN ON TO REVEAL IZALITH!

Perkins: Izalith! Izalith just came from out of nowhere and he is taking it to Mike Valander, his opponent at Garden of Eden!

Izalith quickly throws Mike Valander out of the ring and the agile monster rolls out after him. Reagan Cole and Patriot, not exactly fans of Mike Valander, question whether or not they should help him...

And Brian Toogood nails Reagan Cole in the back of the head with a Super Kick!

Patriot and Brian Toogood quickly fight in the ring as Reagan Cole recovers. Princess Nova, nowhere to be seen, has likely peace-d out of any violence like the lady she is. Izalith is throwing punches to Mike Valander at ringside, eventually whipping him full force into the barricade. Stacey Keys, avoiding the brawl between the two men fighting for the Anarchy championship, cheers on her man...

As Alexandra Marie and Marcus start to walk down the ramp. The Party Princess points towards the ring and her personal security guard takes off his suit, showing his muscles, and he heads towards the ring, taking out Brian Toogood with a clothesline!

Perkins: And Marie's insurance marker!

Reagan Cole gets up and is about to get another shot in on Brian Toogood... And Marcus pushes him out of the way! "Stay out of Alexandra's business!" The big man shouts as Reagan Cole takes him down with a double leg thanks to his experience and he is trying to brawl with the big man as the men in the Garden of Eden main event are fighting at it!

Alexandra Marie, however, focuses her attention on the Beautiful Stacey Keys. The non-wrestler. She corners her to the barricade and before Alexandra can lay into Stacey... THE BRAWL BETWEEN MIKE VALANDER AND IZALITH COMES IN AS A DESPERATE MIKE VALANDER LUNGES THE MONSTER INTO THE BARRICADE AND ALEXANDRA MARIE HAS TO JUMP OUT OF THE WAY! Stacey Keys runs around and Alexandra Marie follows...

And Riley Rhodes runs down the ramp, looking to fight the girl who has been trying to get between her and her husband! Riley chases after Alexandra and Stacey peaces out now too!

Shine: This is getting to be too much!

Perkins: Most of the locker room is out here! We have Reagan Cole and Marcus going at it, Patriot and Brian Toogood, Izalith and Mike Valander, Riley is chasing Alexandra Marie everywhere!

As their fight gets towards the ramp, Mike is slowly pushing the monster away. He is about to attempt to pick Izalith up, but the beast locks in a Rear-Naked Choke! He is trying to take the wind out of Mike Valander...

And Jay Washington runs down the ramp now too!

Perkins: Jay now!?

And Jay Washington runs and takes both Mike Valander and Izalith down with a running crossbody as he attempts to push Izalith away to get to his rival! Izalith grabs Jay Washington and it is a three-way fight at ringside with Izalith, Jay Washington, and Mike Valander! Patriot and Brian Toogood are brawling in the corner, Reagan Cole is getting a chair to try to counter the size of Marcus, the ladies are in the crowd with Riley trying to get her hands on Alexandra Marie!

Perkins: W-We have to go off the air! We need security out here now! Or else nobody will make it to Garden of Eden!

Shine: May everything be settled there! Thanks for watching!

And just as most of her roster is fighting it out... We see Eden walk on stage... Holding Keres. A small, devilish grin is on her face as we fade to black...

OOC:

Thanks to everyone who did their segments, late or not, it is done. Garden of Eden's card will be posted this weekend!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

@DemonHunter1257 @Redolph! @Jonny Nostradamus @Jeffry Fucking Mason @Dark Maniax @Patriot Pants @InsaneAlphaBeta

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Good episode as always minus the fact that Riley won.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler