LC10: Defiant-Sensei & Prodigy v. Ryan & The_King

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
Defiant-Sensei's & Prodigy's Entries
2l43gl.jpg

DARKENEDTEHSEX.png

Ryan's & The_King's Entries
savingprivateryan2.png

Vcopy.png

Please note, this is a TAG battle, so please vote for the TEAM, not the individual, who you feel has the better banners as a whole.
When voting, please clearly specify who you are voting for. Support for your vote is greatly appreciated but not required.
The battle will close on Sunday June 24, 2012 at 10 P.M. (Central Time)
Good luck!

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
Defiant-Sensei's & Prodigy's Entries : Defiant did really smart entry.....that kick ass texts is just kick ass....love it....colors used maintained really well.......comming along to prodigy.....not fan of too small sized banner/sig...this one is kinda tooo small....i'm the only who thinks that....not much to tell...sorry....texts well placed but not the best work from you...i think it's your past work unless you have the ability to do batter this..you might don't have time to work on.....hope i'm the only who thinks that too.....good luck .guys
Ryan's & The_King's Entries: Ryan put nice theme but simple layout....a B&W colors nicely placed along with red brush effects hopefully....texts is ok but overall it looks cool......The_King posted a strong color effected sig..i think you love red colors....render blended really well and flows really well.....logo placed well and nothing wrong went in the banner....one of your best....ha ha

this match is very close...i mean very close....i'm clearly going to give it draw if allowed?
but for the match i'm going with Team ryan and The_King with overall both works ....they got my VOte

Last edited:

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Defiant Sensei - I like it, the text is brilliant, I like what you did with the paint by his arm however I am not a fan of the second smaller render, I think it would look better without it. 8.5/10

Prodigy - It's too small, the text placement is great however I can't really tell what's happening. 6/10

Total: 14.5/20

Ryan - I love it, I like how it's all in black and white and then the red bit is in colour, it makes it stand out. Simple but effective. 7.5/10

The_King - I like it, love the background work and the colour scheme is prominent throughout. 8/10

Total 15.5/20

My vote goes to Ryan & The_King

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry but voting down a graphic because of it's size is stupid. There's a lot going on in the sig and when I did it a lot of effort was put in. Whatever.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Sorry but voting down a graphic because of it's size is stupid. There's a lot going on in the sig and when I did it a lot of effort was put in. Whatever.

No use when you can hardly see it.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Get glasses then. There's no problem with it, I can see it and I'm pretty sure other people can.
I'll get glasses when you get a voicebox transplant, don't start crying because your piece has been criticized, it's too small and that's that.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
l clearly you know nothing about graphics and the effects I used on the piece. I'm not crying. Both Ryan and The_King's pieces are top notch and I have no problem with them winning. It's the fact that the only thing you can say bad about my piece is it's small. Look closer to your screen, or change your resolution and then tell me some more criticisms instead of some one measly pathetic one about the size of it.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
It's too dark.

Ryan

Reaction score
Given I make graphics, I know making those stock sigs is a pain in the ass, but I do think it could've been a bit bigger. It's still nice though. Great job to both of my competitors. Defiant, you really did an awesome job with that text and overall Prodigy's sig is quite nice.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Either the light source should've been stronger or the contrast upped a bit, but otherwise it looks vey slick.

Good luck Ryan & King.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Defiant and Prodigy get my vote. :sting:

The_King

Reaction score
Again, not a lot of votes unfortunately.
Ryan & The_King (2) def. Defiant-Sensei & Prodigy (1).
Close one, wish we would've had more votes.
I'll have the LC10 results up in 2-4 hours as well as the LC11 card.