LAX or Motor City Machine Guns?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Austin_316

Reaction score
LAX is my choosing as they have the comedy value of Hector Guerrero and the hot manager of Salinas plus they are a great tag team especially because of their size and strength in different areas. MCMG are good but they dont have the size and strength that LAX have.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Salinas esta muy caliente mamacita!

Ha. Anyway, I still prefer MCMG, but LAX is not and will never get old. Having the four of them scream in Spanglish at the camera is always one of the best moments of any TNA show.

Reaction score
I'm with the consensus on this. LAX all the way. They've been the best team in wrestling for over 2 years. I hate to see them go but Hernandez should get a chance to be in high profile feuds. I'm not saying it's a guarantee but we'll see.

MCMG could be exciting if they weren't used in the X division all the time. They should've had a match with LAX at Slammiversary instead of Team 3d again.

PW's KJ

Reaction score
MCMG is one of the few TT's actually better than LAX. Since Londrick split, it's MCMG carrying tag team wrestling in the US (oh, and the Briscoes...).

Reaction score
Motor City Machine Guns in ring skill wise , but Latino American X-change when it comes to Chrisma as sinfles wrestlers if these stables were to brake up Hernedez and Homicide would have better singles carear then the members of MCMGs would/will.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
MCMG FTW IMO

There my favorite tag team in TNA atm...there great in the ring and deserve a good push

Sgt Xtreme

Reaction score
To be completely honest I don't think I can choose between the two. Both teams are talented, and have always impressed me. Weither it's in single competition, or in a tag match. They both have a lot to offer for the current business. I really think they could have a great championship feud with one another. If they wouldn't give Beer Money the titles! God, I hate Beer Money!

EnterTamed

Reaction score
better team LAX , even though they havent been as good since turning face, mcmg would do better if they broke up for the mere facts that before mcmg formed in tna Shelley was selling the most merchandise and pretty much had the biggest push in the x division outside of joe and Sabin has already been a 4 or 5 time x division champion, Sabin was just as dominant as styles, daniels or anyone else in the x division , there really isn't anything for him to do there, even though he did seem to have more muscle back then.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
LAX is one of my favorite things in TNA. I love their gangster character and both guys are extremly talented.

MCMG are a fun team to watch but I don't really like their characters. I think them pointing to their palm is really gay and I think both guys are really good heels, and I have been saying for years that Alex Shelly can be the next Chris Jericho. Shelly is a bit smaller, but his mic work is really good and can get heat on him.

But anyways LAX was better with Konnan than Hector Guerrero, who I think has no person being around LAX, but LAX is the best team today.

Reaction score
I like LAX more now but as rumors tell MCMG are turning heel which i like and lax is breaking up which i dont like

Dre

Reaction score
Me, I'm a LAX Mark so my vote goes for them. Homicide is very quick and it's very versatile with his wrestling style. Hernandez impress me with his high flying moves for such a big man.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

LAX are stale IMO. Ever since they dropped Konnan and turned face, they lost their edge. Now they have some random chick, and an old guy walking around with them. Hector takes away any 'thug' status straight away. He is definitely not a thug. When he gets on the mic and tries to be, I just laugh.

Meanwhile, the Guns have charisma, better mic skills (Alex Shelley), work better as a team, and are just all round entertaining.

The Guns pick up the win here.