LAX = next Tag Team Champions!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I have a feeling that LAX are going to win the Dueces Wild tourny at Sacrifice, and finally regain the TNA World Tag Team Titles! I think it would be awesome to see LAX back on top of the TNA Tag division, and now that they have Hector Guerrero as their mouth piece they can get even more over. I'm unsure about a few things though. First, is Hector Guerrero staying with LAX as their manager? If he does, who's going to replace him as the Spanish play by play guy?

Enigma22

Reaction score
i hope they become champions soon... they are one of my favorite tag teams. and they can get basically anyone for to be a spanish announcer cause it wont effect me...

Qwake

Yeah, LAX are good at everything that they do. I really hope they are the next team to hold the tag titles, I have a feeling they will do the best out of all the actually teams but the egotistical 8 might have a good chance though

Evil Austin

I think lax should have a good few month reign with the tag team titles I like them only seeing them twice but they are great. including that chick

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

DX_3:16 said:
I think lax should have a good few month reign with the tag team titles I like them only seeing them twice but they are great. including that chick
That chick would be Salinas, who was the former Ariel back in the other place :shifty:

LAX sure do deserve the titles again. I remember their first/second title reign, when they were feuding with AJ/Daniels. It felt like a revolution in tag wrestling, as they were just insane. They are a great team and I hope they do win.

The other thing with LAX is that I much rather them as heels, as they just seem so kicass. Not much I can do about that one though.

1chiban

Reaction score
Is it me or is that tournament exactly like the old WCW Lethal Lottery tournamnent?

chessarmy

The other thing with LAX is that I much rather them as heels, as they just seem so kicass. Not much I can do about that one though.

Yea I remember how awesome they were as heels, but whatever. TNA saw how popular they were getting so they turned them face, now they need to push them and give them the Tag Titles again

EnterTamed

Reaction score
LAX and rhino/christian in the finals would be great for me.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
LAX will win, I hope to god they win. I'm evenmor confident they'll win with Hector in their corner.

soulbreaker

Reaction score
well LAX is more deserving that the whole TNA tag division to be called Tag Champions