LAX=Next tag Champs?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

After their win at Destination X, LAX are now the number 1 contenders for the tag straps. Could this be LAX's time to finally beat AJ and Tomko and regain the titles that they didnt hold since April of last year? I think LAX should win it becuase of Homicide and Hernandez's talent and their ability to put on great matches, but also because they are over with the crowd and if they win the tag titles again they could go back to being the hottest tag team in wrestling.

So, what are your thoughts? Is this LAX's time?

chuyloc

Reaction score
U know what as long as they get the titles off Tomko n Styles it dosen't matter who are the champs, LAX, MCMG, 3D, whoever it is, i just want to see the belts defended at least every 2 weeks on Impact. I believe it makes the champs more credible when their active with them.

phantomgerald

Anybody who takes the titles off Aj Styles and Tomko is welcome. Most of the TNA tag teams are deserving of a short run with the title, so i don't see any problem. I would love to see LAX become the new tag champions, but I think they need a leader, because after Konnan left they seem like the don't have a direction.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
They're talented and over, so i'd be happy if they were given a title run. Plus my gf is latin, so you know, gotta support the home team. XD

chessarmy

^ haha, that should be a good enough reason to be an LAX fan whether they are talented or not! lol

RKOrton.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that LAX will win here, as I'm thinking Kurt and AJ will feud soon.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Yeah, i'm pretty much required to like them, lol. Jk, Gaby! I know you're reading this! XD

But seriously, they're a great team and deserve to hold the belts for a while. I'd rather see MCMG get their first run, but since they can't be trusted to cooperate with management, LAX is the next best thing.

I also wouldn't mind Rock'n'Rave, for the simple reason that they support Guitar Hero. :p

dstebbins

Reaction score
LAX can suck my dick. When I look at them, all I see are proponents of illegal immigration. Yeah, I know wrestling is staged. They still agreed to do the angle.

I wish LAX would go down south where they belong, and fucking stay there.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Wow, can always count on you to make an idiotic post. Wonder when you will get banned next.

Anyway, yes I do think it's LAX's time. I would like to see them with the belts as faces, and there are some great title defences to be had

Techniq

Reaction score
I think they're cool but I don't think they'll get the titles, I'm not entirely against it though.