Lawyer confirms lifetime NDAs for AEW "Brawl Out"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'll take Jericho's word over Cornette's lawyer tbh. Both are cunts but Jericho probs know his contract and whether he was there or not better than the Stephen New
Is Jericho not clearly lying in that tweet tho since we know he was talking on tv as it went down kek

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Cool won't be talking to you about this or other subjects again then
Imagine disagreeing with someone’s opinion and NOT throwing insults and vitriol

you ain’t doing it right

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
IMG_2572.jpeg

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Is Jericho not clearly lying in that tweet tho since we know he was talking on tv as it went down kek

No, he was the one that told Tony some shit went down backstage bc Tony was still at the press conference, I'm questioning how much he saw not if he saw anything bc I doubt he was just chilling in Punk's locker room like MJF was nor do I believe it was reported he came in with the Bucks and lawyer group

So 9 pages in and you still don't know what the fuck you're talking about, maybe I give you too much credit and you don't play dumb all the time but your brain is really just like this

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No, he was the one that told Tony some shit went down backstage bc Tony was still at the press conference, I'm questioning how much he saw not if he saw anything bc I doubt he was just chilling in Punk's locker room like MJF was nor do I believe it was reported he came in with the Bucks and lawyer group

So 9 pages in and you still don't know what the fuck you're talking about, maybe I give you too much credit and you don't play dumb all the time but your brain is really just like this
God, Chris, it’s Xmas

why are you so angry

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Considering I’m the bad guy that nobody wants here and is the cause of all these problems… I sure do seem to be the one that everyone loves to swear at and insult despite me not saying anything provoking whatsoever :heston

• Love
Reactions: Chris

Roy Mustang

Reaction score

People really need to rewatch the press conference. It happened during Swerve in our Glory talking and Jericho told TK as he came out for his bit. That's the 5th person I've seen say this today in different places lol

Last edited:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
People really need to rewatch the press conference. It happened during Swerve in our Glory talking and Jericho told TK as he came out for his bit. That's the 5th person I've seen say this today in different places lol
Thank you for correcting me in a non foul mouthed manner. You’re a good egg

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
(I never watched the press conf other than the Punk bit, I’ve just seen loads of people say Jericho was present on the press conference as it was happening)

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I can see why Chris is a bit blunt about it but yeah so many people have not watched the whole thing or a misremembering when Jericho came out. It was very early on it happened ala in Swerve and Keith Lee's speaking about it as I remember watching that bit and thinking "why the fuck are you asking about calling audibles?"

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
CM Punk!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Butters

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
To be fair about the Jericho thing a lot of people on Twitter Misremembered that. When Jericho first tweeted that a lot of tweets were claiming that he was at the press conference at the time. So if somebody miss remembered that first spread that around the Internet, and then a lot of people just also went along with it. Because honestly at this point who’s really going back and re-watching the press conference a year and a half later hopefully when we get into 2024 Brawl Out will no longer be at subject that we need to discuss. :ortonout

Reactions: Butters

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
So for further clarification: Jericho was not at the press conference when the brawl went down (I believe he just showed up after it started bc of the ruckus). And also Punk and Ace were not the only ones made to sign NDAs, the lawyer himself says that's not true in the OP here.

Hope this prevents other confusion and false information, it however sadly won't prevent the willful ignorance disguised as it but that also seems to be resolved :banderas:

Reactions: Vegeta

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
A lot of this misinformation get spread on Twitter’s unfortunately there’s not much we can do about people picking it up offsite but hopefully we’re good on the facts on this case now.

Although there is a little bit of a conflicting report regarding exactly what a general employee has or has not agreed to, but I would personally just say who cares at this point.

The main point is a lot of people sign these NDA’s and honestly we know enough about that shit at this point that really shouldn’t matter if they can or can’t talk about it.

AEW is doing its own thing and punk gets to complete his story in the WWE. Let’s just focus on moving forward.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So for further clarification: Jericho was not at the press conference when the brawl went down (I believe he just showed up after it started bc of the ruckus). And also Punk and Ace were not the only ones made to sign NDAs, the lawyer himself says that's not true in the OP here.

Hope this prevents other confusion and false information, it however sadly won't prevent the willful ignorance disguised as it but that also seems to be resolved :banderas:
Is this aimed at me? Christ, I genuinely used to think you were cool (even when we disagreed on shit) but you’ve turned into a petty, hateful little bitch. Imagine me posting my opinion triggering you this much :lol

I never watched the press conference other than the punk bombs after the fact, and saw countless tweets on Twitter saying Jericho is full of shit because he was present at the press conference whilst all this was going down and never went back to fact check because I don’t care enough, so sue me. Not sure how that’s “willful ignorance” lmao. Isn’t this the point of posting on a forum? To discuss shit and be fact checked and/or corrected and learn as needed?

Since I’ve come back I’ve done literally nothing negative. I’ve discussed a little punk because I enjoy talking about punk, I’ve played a little mafia, insulted nobody and when smark asked me to put Jeff on ignore despite me doing literally nothing wrong, I obliged because I’m not really interested in getting into drama. And yet whenever I post an opinion I’ve just got bare dweebs trying to attack me, bait me, flame me etc. Get a life jfc