Lawyer confirms lifetime NDAs for AEW "Brawl Out"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Well no, but whats the point in making any of them sign NDAs? Most of the details are already out, it already looks pretty bad on the company. I dont see the point esp if you're sure your guys were on the right side of history. Just let them make a professional statement and let punk and steel bitch about it if they want to. I get it all looks incredibly unprofessional but again, that horse has already bolted kek
Thing is it makes it look worse and if they are trying to move on from it, having it being something that will constantly be asked in press conference isn't exactly going to let the company move on

Reactions: Vegeta

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I feel if they weren't under NDA they'd not be prioritising the truth in the story they'd tell, more the story that makes them look best. And if only one side is being told that's the side everyone believes. It's a PR thing
I wasnt saying only 1 side could be telling the story tho? I was saying whats the point in any of them. Let the elite make a professional statement about it, as EVPs. Could even sweeten the deal by apologising for acting rashly or whatever under the cloud of emotion

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Thing is it makes it look worse and if they are trying to move on from it, having it being something that will constantly be asked in press conference isn't exactly going to let the company move on
I suppose so, but you could also just say we wont be answering questions on it. It is their own press conf after all!

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I wasnt saying only 1 side could be telling the story tho? I was saying whats the point in any of them. Let the elite make a professional statement about it, as EVPs. Could even sweeten the deal by apologising for acting rashly or whatever under the cloud of emotion
Which is when you get wars of words and inflaming the matter further, which no one really wants except drama-poisoned Twitter regulars

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
They've already made statements a plenty . Only one dude wants to keep talking about because he's a narcisist with a carny lawyer who just has to be the good guy ans center of attention instead of moving the fuck on and do his job in WWE. And he wants his butt licker obsessed fans to keep slinging mud. It's sad and pathetic, just like Phil.

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Which is when you get wars of words and inflaming the matter further, which no one really wants except drama-poisoned Twitter regulars
And punk n his crew. Let's be honest

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Let’s keep this thread on topic.

And honestly speaking, how the fuck does this topic still draw so much intrigue that people are still fighting about this? Like I was joking before when I first came in this thread, but it’s legitimately still a hot button topic for some reason. I swear to god if Twitter existed 20 years ago, we’d still be talking about that Jericho and Goldberg fight.

• Haha
Reactions: Butters and Vegeta

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
  • Wow
Reactions: Butters

Roy Mustang

Reaction score

And honestly speaking, how the fuck does this topic still draw so much intrigue that people are still fighting about this? Like I was joking before when I first came in this thread, but it’s legitimately still a hot button topic for some reason. I swear to god if Twitter existed 20 years ago, we’d still be talking about that Jericho and Goldberg fight.

I mean tbf people still talk about the monteral screwjob

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Fights like this used to be the norm which is why most things from those days blur together

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I mean tbf people still talk about the monteral screwjob
I mean yes, and no. I don’t think people talk about it like people are talking about brawl out. Like I don’t think if we created a new Montreal screw job thread it would hit like 800 pages like this topic does every single time it comes up lol.

I also think Montreal is a much more significant situation.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Bro, how is Brawl Out still causing fights between members? :bosque

This shit is ancient history. Let it go!
Because dudes are mad a dude who went winless in UFC beat up the top guys in they favorite promotion. Can't use the "0-2 in UFC" thingy no mo!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

I didn't come here to fight I just came here to speculate

kek

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Because dudes are mad a dude who went winless in UFC beat up the top guys in they favorite promotion. Can't use the "0-2 in UFC" thingy no mo!
But here you are posting this, and you know it’s gonna get engagement :punklol