Law enforcement helps people who are threatening

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
I never really dwelt on that until recently, but in the last few months, after watching CSI New York and reflecting on The Mentalist, I've reached the conclusion that the people who are shot dead by the police, and members of other law enforcement bodies, are helped.

Think of it, no jail time for people, who if given their freedom might shoot or attack someone else with a lethal weapon, no resources wasted on people who could seek out new victims (s), it's perfect. You don't try to fix rubbish, you dispose of it. The same psychology applied to those who would take up arms against others is the ideal solution. Keep jails and prisons free for the ones who can be reformed, but don't bring in people who endanger lives.

This is why I am always happy when I see episodes of police series in which people who use knives, guns or other means that endanger people are shot. They serve as a fine example of how the world can be cleansed and they always make me feel better, knowing that the cops or law enforcement personnel can turn their attention to more important matters.