• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Laughing my fucking ass off

PeepShow

Ok, so as you all know, come Monday, it's a pretty important day for people. My two years on this forum, Monk's B-day, etc. But for the majority of the population, many know April 20th basically as Marijuana day. Ok, so for the hilarious part.

Last year on April 20th, during school at around 2:00, the administration came over the PA and said there was suspicious writing in the bathroom and that there needed to be caution taken. The writing was "420". So they decided to close the school @ 4:00 and everyone had to be out. Most of them obviously were too stupid enough to realize it was just a kid showing his passion for the drug.

So I got a call today and was surprised to hear a recording from my school. They said school was canceled on Monday due to a bomb threat. I was like wtf. Then just a few minutes ago, I realized Monday was April 20th, and about fell out of my chair. Like seriously, the administration at our school has to be on the same education level as Legendkillerpunk or something. I guess every April 20th will be like a national holiday for "bomb threat" from now on for our high school.

MikeRaw

The bomb threat iss for the Columbine anniversary, not drugs, lol. That happens every single fucking year here. It's basically accepted you don't even have to worry about getting up that day, cause there'll just end up being a bomb or shooting threat at around 10, and you'll be in lockdown til like 5 in the afternoon, cause they won't even let you out of the school when it's over during a lockdown.

PeepShow

The bomb threat iss for the Columbine anniversary, not drugs, lol. That happens every single fucking year here. It's basically accepted you don't even have to worry about getting up that day, cause there'll just end up being a bomb or shooting threat at around 10, and you'll be in lockdown til like 5 in the afternoon, cause they won't even let you out of the school when it's over during a lockdown.

It never even happened before last year.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
LMAO...WOW

Well your lucky then..also I had no idea 420 was Monk's B-Day I bet I know how he will spend his day.

MikeRaw

It never even happened before last year.

Point being? Lol. I was saying what happens here all the time, so I was just guessing that because Columbine is also on 420, that the bomb threat was probably related to that, because there's a long history of copycat attacks, and also fake copycat attacks on the same day.