Latest Purchase

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Miute Maid Pink Lemonade, a philly chicken cheesesteak sub and fries.

Reaction score
^^Wow, I didn't know they still sold that anywhere.

I just purchased an acai adventure protein smoothie from Smoothie King. Good stuff after workouts.

straight_edge76

^ Yeah dude, In the vending machines at my school they sell it. I used to love it back in the day and it's still the shit.

I just boughts Final Fantasy XIII and the newest FlyLeaf album.

Wordlife

A concert ticket for As I Lay Dying, and my cousin's band War of Ages here in Chicago in May!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!

straight_edge76

^Niiice!!

I am gonna see 5 Finger Death Punch, Korn and Rob Zombie in July, tickets go on sale in like 2 weeks.

Wordlife

^Yep getting mine next Friday!!! Pre-sale mothefucker!!!

Mayhem will own this year, I've been to the past two, this one is going to be better!

straight_edge76

Yeah man, pre-sale is the way to go it saves a ton of time and money lol. Plus it will almost promise you a good seat.

Wordlife

Seat? Who needs a seat... fucking pit man! I'm shelling out at least $60-75 on pit tickets this year... thank god for my birthday being tomorrow, I'll have some money to get the best ticket this year lol

straight_edge76

Yeah I know what you mean, same here. I should have clarified typically with concerts and shit Im right up front in the pit, slowly losing me hearing lol. but with sporting events and shit like that the good seats sell out FAST.

Oh BTW, happy early birthday lol.