Latest Purchase

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

lmao.

Seriously. I wouldn't be suprised if he pulled a "My extremely hot and totally real girlfriend gives me money to buy things" lol

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Seriously. I wouldn't be suprised if he pulled a "My extremely hot and totally real girlfriend gives me money to buy things" lol
:laugh:

Yall fucked up for that, but I ain't even gonna front. That pic of her looked real suspect as fuck, It seemed like he was waiting for her to walk past his way and then "FLICK". Took the picture

straight_edge76

Yeah man, I know Its kinda fucked up but his reputation as a liar on here impacted that, I am not one to necessarily be, for lack of a better term a dick but at times you just have to wonder.

MizMasta3000

:smh I work part time at Bruster's. I don't buy a lot of expensive shit

straight_edge76

Well what exactly is "part time" where i'm from part time is 15-20 hours a week and how much do you get paid?

MizMasta3000

Well I work 10 - 4 on weekends. I also work 6-8 on wednesdays and tuesdays. I get paid about 200 bucks a week plus tips

Famou$ 187

New movies
Saw 6
Surrogates
Sherlock Holmes
Lost City Raiders
Whip It
Reborn
White Out

straight_edge76

I bought one of them Gordita box things at Taco Bell for lunch.