Latest Purchase

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

I bought a bowl of Chicken Tortilla soup at Bakers Square... in order to get my free piece of pie! I love Free Pie Wednesdays!!!!

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
xgamespinktk1.jpg

Copped these for about $83...

PeepShow

Those are fucking hideous. Are those supposed to be boots or actual shoes? Can't tell with your black people fashion these days.

Wordlife

the pink kinda drowns out the shoe aspect lol... I looked at em I was like WTF?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Band Hero

fun game not many good songs. Alot and lot of old popish type songs. Only mainly care for Taylor,3 Doors Down,and a few more. But good game over all

also really I bought The Marine 2 from OnDemend last night so really that but lol..good movie

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Those are fucking hideous. Are those supposed to be boots or actual shoes? Can't tell with your black people fashion these days.
Sneakers

I got them in Pink because I know nobody else in my city would cop them.

noumenon

Starbucks Java Mocha Chip ice cream...hooooooly shit. lol. There goes my 2 two hours in gym today

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
You bought terrible looking shoes just so no one would copy them.

That's possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Yeah, I'm the type of person of when I buy clothes/sneakers, I make sure that I'm the only person that I know with THOSE type of sneakers or clothes.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
wow those shoes are fucking uuuuuuugly.

But then again i'm white and live outside the city. power to you and your people.

My new years officially shit the bed. Watching Canada lose to US in junior hockey having a Budweiser might smoke some joints. So my latest purchase is a case of bud and a quarter (My new years quarter, it's not triple A oh wells)