Latest on Orton Heel Turn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
There are still talks that Randy Orton could be turning on Sheamus in the coming weeks. His rumored heel turn is still something that is a hot topic backstage in WWE. The company is said to be planting the seeds for that potential turn by emphasizing the on screen friendship with Sheamusover the last few weeks.
ewrestlingnews

Good. Orton as a heel is great imo

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I hope he turns heel. I want to see face punting, spit in your face trash talking Orton again. He had more crowd appeal in my opinion and felt like more of a credible character as well.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'd rather Sheamus turn heel than Orton anyway, to be honest.

I agree with this actually. Orton can pull off a face much better than Sheamus. Sheamus as a heel was awesome!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Sheamus as heel is alright. Nothing special IMO.
It'd just reduce the current hate I have for him as of now.
I don't even hate Orton that much as of now, only when he beat Christian for the World Heavyweight Champion.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Jesus fucking Christ, Orton was supposed to turn heel for months, enough of these fake ass rumors, I'll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Jesus fucking Christ, Orton was supposed to turn heel for months, enough of these fake ass rumors, I'll believe it when I see it.

Pretty much this, I also just don't think people would ever boo him anyways.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Orton turning heel doesn't suit WWE's string of logic at all. They only want to turn guys like Ryback who the fans have a reason to cheer.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
He needs to turn as soon as possible, he sucks as a face, but as they said before, the turn has been expected a lot of times and didn't happen maybe this time isn't true too

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'd rather not, he'll still be a monotonous promo his matches are so slow as a heel plus heel Orton would result in a Orton push taking the spotlight of Ziggler and Henry or he'd have a snorefest feud with Shaymoose. Plus the crowd would fight it anyway.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Will work if they bring back the punt. If he punts Jericho, for example, he'll get net ant major heat. It also allows Jericho to take off a-GAIN!