Latest on Cena's "troubles"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Cena comes back around survivor series as the last member of the team to face Team Johnny. Much more bad ass and interesting. Blending marine Cena and Dr of Thuganomics. Or possibly at the Royal Rumble like last time he went away. Having him come out as number 1 and lasting until the end.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I can't understand how they're saying that he's broke, I mean the guy works the hardest of all superstars, is the face of the company and has the highest salary so how could he out of everyone be somewhat broke?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He is most likely not broke but he had some very large bills that he didn't pay. He's not poor it's most likely that the wife didn't pay bills on time that was the straw that broke the camels back.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'd lol if he's just hiding his money from his bitch wife.

roflbot.jpg

Reactions: Donald Trump_