Latest on Cena's "troubles"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- Regarding TMZ’s report on John Cena’s $100,000 lien on his home, it should be noted that Cena is not broke. This $100,000 lien and the $15,000 lien from earlier this year likely comes from someone close to him, a family member or his wife perhaps, just not staying on top of bills and getting everything paid. The odds that the face of WWE is broke are very slim.

PWMania

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It would be sad for him to be broke if you take in consideration how hard he works for all the money he gets.

Reactions: Bort

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
To be honest if he was broke I'm sure WWE would increase his wages temporarily or something.

Probably. He deserves it. I also think he deserves a break, a vacation or something like that.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Well it was reported that they might use Big Show to give Cena a vacation. You're right, he definitely needs a break.

Cena's getting a vacation? Well, that's good. Even if it's Show who'll give it to him.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Well it was reported, it's still a rumour. If it's the case it means I'm winning this bet :boss1:

Not nessesarily. If Cena is going on vacation WWE wouldn't want him to go with a loss. Plus he lost at OTL.

If anything Cena will spend all his energy fighting Big Show/Ace he will be injured after he wins.

BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Jesus Christ thats a heck a bill thats been racked up I hope its gets sorted out

its funny. kobe bryant spends more than this on a single visit to the strip club. lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If Cena is broke he must have worse money management skills than most professional athletes, which would be flat out pathetic.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
*looks at all that money* ............
DAMN
I'm sure he'll be alright though, Cena isn't exactly the stupidest person on Earth, he just need help managing his money or something.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Swing Car said:
Poor guy needs time to rest mentally and physically.

I wonder what storyline they would use to write him off the show if he did have a break

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Vince: Have ACe put a bounty on him and then have every single heel in the company come out and beat him bloody and have him driven out in a ambulance driven by Lesnar.

Reactions: Crayo and Matt

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Vince: Have ACe put a bounty on him and then have every single heel in the company come out and beat him bloody and have him driven out in a ambulance driven by Lesnar.

YOUUUUR HIIIIIIIRED!!!!!!!! :annoyed: