Late Roleplay Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Reaction score
I have a late rp too... I'm busy all but a few hours on sunday.

jwind

Reaction score
I'll be unable to rp for the match at the ppv. I got called up early for some military training. I'm going to see how this goes before I can make sure I can rp again. I'll be here for 4 weeks.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
I might need some extra too RP i'm using mines for the month! I've been swamped but I'll just need that time, if possible late saturday at the lastest.

Reaction score
I should be able to get something in tonight, just a little bit after the deadline but I will have something.

Alex C

Reaction score
xDD Hahahahah,well,Vino has a big family lol

maty619

Reaction score
Errm, I might be a bit late to rp, I can't do it tonight and not sure about tommorow or Sat, just to warn you there.

maty619

Reaction score
Errm, I might be a bit late to rp, I can't do it tonight and not sure about tommorow or Sat, just to warn you there.

Reaction score
I'll post later tonight. I got called into work last night and then I had to work a double today. I'm between shifts at the moment and my RP needs to be polished.