Last Wrestling Match Watched 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AF.

Reaction score
Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan - Extreme Rules 2012

Heard such high praise for this match and rightfully so. It is your typical Daniel Bryan classic. The 2 out of 3 falls gimmick is underused and underutilized in the WWE but these guys made full use of it. The first and third falls are unbelievable and the way the WWE makes Daniel Bryan look good in defeat is excellent booking. Sheamus doesn't miss a beat in this match as he puts on probably his best singles match of his career to date. Nice match with flawless booking and flawless execution.

****1/4

TKK

Reaction score
Sami Callihan vs. Rich Swann vs. Alex Colon - MCW Rage TV
This match was disappointing. I think it probably would have been better if it was just Sami vs. Swann, but they must be pushing Colon hard in MCW because he was involved in nearly every sequence and getting the better of Swann and Callihan. The majority of his work was kicks and punches, it was a shitty way to go considering how good Callihan and Swann. Colon kept it at a slow pace where he beat down on both men until he controlled Swann into doing his dirty work on Sami. Towards the end, it evened out with each men having a chance to pick up the win. Sami takes it via Stretch Muffler.

AR Fox vs. Rich Swann - Open The Ultimate Gate 2012
The shit that these guys do a regular basis just baffles me. It wasn't an stand out match from either of them, was still very enjoyable. The match had an even flow of spots and wrestling which is unusual considering the two involved. It's good to see that Fox has added some in ring moves to his offence, it will certainly add a year or two to his career. That's not to say that he's stopped doing those crazy ass spots. Swann was good as always, he put an RVD inspired performance which I didn't because he pulled it off well.The only fault I see in these kind of matches is that the moves throughout the match always take away from the finish. I like his Romaine Pain finisher, but compared to the spinning fisherman buster he hit two minutes in it just looked ordinary.

AF.

Reaction score
Just a quick question, where do you guys watch your matches online? Is there a decent site out there?

I can get away with seeing some stuff on websites like YouTube or DailyMotion, but they are often taken down/hard to find a decent link. Any suggestions?

TKK

Reaction score
It's near impossible to find PWG anywhere which, sucks. You can find some old ROH matches and WWE/WWF matches on YouTube. For Pay Per Views, I've found that youku.com is great.

AF.

Reaction score
Megavideo being taken down sucked hard. Thanks man. Found a decent channel on YouTube with around 30 ROH matches but I think it'll be taken down soonish.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Look in the Media section [MENTION=518]Breakaway[/MENTION] normally uploads the Indy shows or just ask for a show in the request thread.

Reaction score
WCW Worldwide

High Voltage vs Sgt Pittman and Sgt. Buddy Lee Parker

It was a bah gawd slobberknocker. Or as Schiavone would say, "THIS IS THE GREATEST NIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF THIS GREAT SPORT!" and Larry can get his "Human Game of Chess" phrase in there somewhere too.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Mike Quackenbush, Jigsaw & The Colony vs The B.D.K. - CHIKARA Chaos in the Sea of Lost Souls

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Chris Benoit vs MVP - Wrestlemania 23

Fantastic match, where MVP and Benoit went toe to toe and MVP looked incredibly good and helped him become a major player during 2007, the match set was solid and really well told, with MVP matching Benoit on the night on the grandest stage of them and it's nice to see Chris Benoit win a match with the headbutt pretty much. - ****1/4

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
WWE Over The Limit, WWE Championship match - CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
WWE NXT - 9/26/2012 Michael McGillicutty vs. Bo Dallas

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
WWE NXT - 9/26/2012 - Jake Carter vs. Leo Kruger

Medo

Reaction score
Randy Orton vs Chris Benoit ~ SummerSlam 2004

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Kevin Steen & El Generico vs. Naruki Doi & Masato Yoshino - ROH Dragon Gate Challenge II

Fantastic match. The pacing was perfect and the chemistry between both teams was great to watch. By far my favourite moment in the match was when Doi kicked out of a Senton/Splash combo. Hearing the entire crowd say "Three" just as Doi got the shoulder up was brilliant. Granted, the match was a bit of an overkill afterwards with one too many kick outs, but that doesn't take a whole lot away from the match. ****

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWE NXT 09/26/2012 - Richie Steamboat vs. Kassius Ohno

Great match that told a great story as the babyface beat the evil heel with a wrestling move and then the heel regained his heat by attacking from behind. Nothing solved yet and the rivalry must continue. This was MUCH better than the other stuff that Ohno was doing up to this point he finally got to work an actual match with another competent wrestler that was not supposed to get clobbered. Steamboat really stepped up here as well. ***