Last Wrestling Match Watched 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JohnMena

Reaction score
Just finished watching Bret Hart v Sting nitro 2000 wcw world championship match,also Sting v Vampiro blood match and Bret Hart v Sting nitro 1998 non-title match,just catching up on some sting matches.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
RVD and Cena. Doesn't get much better than that. :WOW Love the history between those two.

JohnMena

Reaction score
America's most wanted v Triple X Impact wrestling cage match turning point 2004 One of the wrestlers tightrope walks the top of the cage.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
This will never be a bad watch. Do yourself a favour and watch it. Holds up.

Also, I have happened to notice WWE posting a lot of good Punk matches lately. Cashing in on the hype lads? :vince

Reactions: Chris

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Daniel Garcia v. Matt Sydal - aew dark elevation 19/08/21 . Worth a watch

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Eli Drake vs. Abyss. Monster's Ball, Homecoming. Eli tries a sunset flip but Abyss counters with a staple gun to Eli's chest. Eli nails Abyss with 3 straight trash lid shots to his head. Abyss back body-drops Eli thru the table. Abyss with a sidewalk slam. When Eli brings out the zip-ties from under the ring and tries to tie Abyss' hands, it takes him 26 seconds to do it. Abyss was holding his wrists upright allowing Eli to tie 'em together!

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Possibly my favourite Cole match and it holds up. That superkick well never not make me pop like crazy.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Trey Miguel vs. Sami Callihan, Last Man Standing. Rebellion 2021. Sami bodyslams Trey over the ropes. Trey misses a second-rope suicida and crashes against the steel rails. Callihan powerbombs him onto a production box. Sami piledrives Trey through a table. Trey recovers and nails Sami with a Sliced Bread No. 2 through a table, knocking him out. Trey won, but Sami was the aggressor.

It could've been done without Sami taking a wrench into Trey's mouth and trying to remove his teeth.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Trey Miguel vs. Sami Callihan, Last Man Standing. Rebellion 2021. Sami bodyslams Trey over the ropes. Trey misses a second-rope suicida and crashes against the steel rails. Callihan powerbombs him onto a production box. Sami piledrives Trey through a table. Trey recovers and nails Sami with a Sliced Bread No. 2 through a table, knocking him out. Trey won, but Sami was the aggressor.

It could've been done without Sami taking a wrench into Trey's mouth and trying to remove his teeth.
I actually liked most of this match even if I felt the finish n winner were kind of bad

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Great match. It's rare for me to not enjoy a Jay Lethal match in all honesty.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Got around to watching both of the WALTER/Dragunov NXT UK title matches and holy cow! It isn't every day the sequel lives up to the first, but this one did. These matches were some final boss shit. Insane stuff. Probably my favorite match(es) in all of WWE since Punk/Cena.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I've seen nothing but great Iron Man matches this week, it's been freakin' great. I watched Devlin/A Kid yesterday and now I got around to watching this banger this morning. I'm just going to start watching random matches more often.

Reactions: Chris

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
TJ Perkins vs. Trey Miguel vs. Jake Crist vs. Willie Mack. Slammiversary. TJP and Trey with a double super-kick on Jake. Trey shows his athleticism with a springboard armdrag on TJP. Mack does a double stomp on Trey's stomach. Jake Crist is noticeably absent as these three men are beating the hell out of each other. Trey executes a backflip-dropkick on Willie's head.

Jake gets in on the action and powerslams Trey against the corner turnbuckles. Crist with a string of savate kicks on TJP. TJP puts Crist in an ankle-lock but is broken up by Trey. The end comes when Willie executes a six-star frog-splash on Crist for the win.

Solid opener for Slammiversary but this was supposed to be an X-Division match and Willie weighs 250-255 lbs.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler