Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
That sucks.... 4thy needs to Finish the Story...
I should have it back in a couple of months, so not too long to wait. It gives me a reason to focus on my games' library a bit more. :lol

A lot of games I picked up on sale that have been just waiting to be boot up.

Reactions: Storm Trooper

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
capsule_616x353.jpg

Pretty neat game. If you've played Resident Evil 4 before you will remember you could rotate weapons and items to make them fit in your inventory. They basically took that concept and made it in to a short puzzle experience. You basically just need to find ways to make everything fit in your inventory space blocks. The art style and easter eggs is really awesome. It took me about an hour or so to complete it, but I had a lot of fun with it.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
HitmanAbsolutionPackArt.jpg

I'd say this is one of the weakest Hitman games, but it has its moments. I think the biggest problem with it is they made it in to a more linear action game, which doesn't really suit the series. That being said, it does have some pretty good levels. I like the ones that are more like the classic games, such as Shaving Lenny where you have multiple targets to kill and you can use accident kills to take them out. That's way more fun to me. I do really like the atmosphere of this game a lot, it's grimy, gritty and murky. Reminds me a lot of Hitman Contracts if you ever played that.

I wil say as well that this has some of the most fun combat, they really did nail the shooting in this one and the slow motion after headshots is helpful. It's fun to do kill everybody challenges as it feels more tailor made for shooting and being more louder.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Rogue_Legacy_cover_art.jpg

A really fun game although if you're going to play it just be prepared to die a lot in the first few hours. It becomes a lot more smooth sailing when you've got a good set of upgrades to your name. Good thing about this game is it really doesn't take long to get back in to the action after you die and actually has a really cool death mechanic. Everytime you die you get to pick an entirely new character with different traits that affects gameplay. You get to keep all the upgrades you've earned from the gold you collect. It really helps keeps things fresh. Also the levels are RNG so you're always getting something new with every go through.

I can safely say I haven't died in a game this much since Dark Souls, it was kicking my ass in the first hour or so. :lol

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
On a serious note, it's one of those games I've been meaning to pick up for a while but I very hardly see it on sale when I have money to spend. Always liked the look of the soundtrack and art style in that game. It's really cool.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
It is a fun game, but I was asking since it seems like you like Soulsborne-esque games.
Oh it's definitely something I'd enjoy. I like games that are punishing but rewarding the more you learn it. Cuphead seems to fit that bill. All about patterns and muscle memory.

I watched a few streamers play through it as the rage was entertaining to say the least :lol

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Hitman_2_%282018%29_cover.jpg

The attention to detail in this game is just something else. I've spent a few hours in the Miami level now and still finding loads of ways to spice it up and kill the targets. They did such a fantastic job designing the levels, some of the most fun sandboxes I've ever played in. After playing the earlier Hitman games, I've grown even more appreciation for a lot of the quality of life changes in the newer trilogy. The challenges and mission stories just add so much replay value. Such beautiful graphics too.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
The new trilogy is solid but I wish I had waited for a definitive edition to get them all.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Having a second run of this as a female character but it doesn't change much tbh

cKZ4tKNFj9C00giTzYtH8PF1.png

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
you can sex up that one hot chick tho as a lady. Judy I think.