Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
6dae7becaef8c2b4d15d40287509deed.jpg

Got in the mood to play some Last of Us because of the show, like a lot of people. Never completed the standalone expansion so feels like a good time to play something that is fresh but in the universe. I could see myself replaying Last of Us Remastered after this. So far I'm liking it, really love Ellie's character.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Hot Wheels Unleashed.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
6dae7becaef8c2b4d15d40287509deed.jpg

Got in the mood to play some Last of Us because of the show, like a lot of people. Never completed the standalone expansion so feels like a good time to play something that is fresh but in the universe. I could see myself replaying Last of Us Remastered after this. So far I'm liking it, really love Ellie's character.
Shame you never played it, you learn how Ellie got bitten in it.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Shame you never played it, you learn how Ellie got bitten in it.
Yeah, I wish I'd played it earlier too. It was really enjoyable despite the short length. Especially enjoyed the scenes between Ellie & Riley in the mall. I went through all the puns in the joke book she gets given. So cute. :lol It made me like Ellie even more than I already do.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I liked the last part where you have to protect Joel, I'm not sure if Ellie actually tells him what she did.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I liked the last part where you have to protect Joel, I'm not sure if Ellie actually tells him what she did.
That part was intense as hell. I'm considering running through it again on a higher difficulity but know I'm going to have a not so fun time when I get to it. :lol

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I'd love to play this game again but the PS5 version is way too expensive for a game I have already completed several times

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
capsule_616x353.jpg

Played the first Life is Strange a really long time ago, quite enjoyed it at the time. I remember thinking it wasn't going to be my cup of tea initially starting it out but was pretty engaged by it when I gave it a proper chance. I'd say my biggest gripe or 'struggle' if you will with these games is the dialogue itself. It's pretty edgy, which at times feels a bit forced for the sake of it, but other parts of the story do connect with me quite well. I enjoy the coming-of-age themes a lot, as I tend to enjoy a lot of books / movies under that specific type of storytelling. I'd probably say I prefer Max from the first game, as she's more likeable of a protogonist (to me) compared to Chloe, but I am actually enjoying this game more overall so far. It makes me appreciate Chloe's character more, it gives her a lot more depth. Actually wish I coulda played this before the first as it would have made that game even better I feel.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
The Order 1886: Not sure I am liking it as of right now. Of course I just started it.

I gave up on Hogwarts platinum hunt. Way too many collectibles.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
lego-star-wars-the-skywalker-saga-pc-game-steam-europe-cover.jpg

2 hours in and already feeling like one of the best purchases I'm going to make this year. This game is an absolute must if you're in to Star Wars at all, it's pretty much your dream game. Visuals are gorgeous, so much fun to play and so many of your favourite characters will be in it. I'm impressed how well they've managed to make a game featuring all the eras feel so smooth. It's just an absolute blast. It really reminds me a lot of the older Lego Star Wars games too, which were my favourites to play, like the Complete Saga.

Reactions: Crash

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
lego-star-wars-the-skywalker-saga-pc-game-steam-europe-cover.jpg

2 hours in and already feeling like one of the best purchases I'm going to make this year. This game is an absolute must if you're in to Star Wars at all, it's pretty much your dream game. Visuals are gorgeous, so much fun to play and so many of your favourite characters will be in it. I'm impressed how well they've managed to make a game featuring all the eras feel so smooth. It's just an absolute blast. It really reminds me a lot of the older Lego Star Wars games too, which were my favourites to play, like the Complete Saga.
This is good to know. I was going to purchase this, but decided to go with the Lego Marvel Bundle - Superheroes 1+2 and Avengers for silly Lego fun. Star Wars will be next when it goes on sale again. Thanks