Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Starting to feel like AC Origins is one of my favourite games in the series. Like the last time I was this addicted to one of these games has to be Black Flag easily, where I actually felt the urge to progress and wanting to complete everything I can. I'm just beyond impressed with this game really. There's always something to do in terms of quests and exploration and I love how easy climbing is and how smooth/fluid the combat feels. I think in a lot of ways it reminds me of Dark Souls too with the combat, RPG focus and looting better weapons and gear. Like it's really the perfect game for me, and I just love the Egypt setting more than any other.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Finally getting the hang of Pro Skater 1+2 on PS4. I've never been very good at these games but I'm finally stringing some decent combos together and I am slowly but surely getting better at holding on to longer manuals and rail grinds. It's still tricky but it gets a bit easier when you invest some stats in your skater more. Fully completed quite a few of the levels so far which feels good, I never completed many of them growing up as it was just too hard for me. Especially the Downtown one, I always struggled with that level.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Finally getting the hang of Pro Skater 1+2 on PS4. I've never been very good at these games but I'm finally stringing some decent combos together and I am slowly but surely getting better at holding on to longer manuals and rail grinds. It's still tricky but it gets a bit easier when you invest some stats in your skater more. Fully completed quite a few of the levels so far which feels good, I never completed many of them growing up as it was just too hard for me. Especially the Downtown one, I always struggled with that level.

I'd try and complete the goals fully before moving onto the next level unless I was just really stuck on one and already had the next one unlocked lol I'd try again once I got more stat points

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'd try and complete the goals fully before moving onto the next level unless I was just really stuck on one and already had the next one unlocked lol I'd try again once I got more stat points
Hardest one in the Downtown was the rooftop gap jumps. The last one you have to jump and then grind a rail after. Took me about 20 tries at least and watching a YT video on how to do it. Was so happy when I got it. :lol

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Hardest one in the Downtown was the rooftop gap jumps. The last one you have to jump and then grind a rail after. Took me about 20 tries at least and watching a YT video on how to do it. Was so happy when I got it. :lol

I don't remember tbh lol I didn't play those near as much as 3. I have all those levels memorized lmao

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Assassin’s Creed:Unity

Was working on getting platinum, I’m in the 70’s percentages wise, got a bit bored, so, I stopped, which really was moreso because of baseball playoffs than just the boredom. No baseball game today for me as I only care about watching my team, so, I’ll probably get back in to playing it as the last few weeks avoiding it has given me the urge.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Doing my 7th run of Days Gone while waiting for the Winters DLC or a price drop for Last of Us Part 1.
Playing it in 60fps for the first time too, quite the difference.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare II Campaign early access
Nice, hope it's as good as the first game. One of the best campaigns they've done in years.

I'm playing Yakuza 3 Remastered. Just the other day they added a slew of new games to PS Plus including a few of the Yakuza remasters. So fair to say I'm going to be busy for a while playing through these. Especially as I'm still working through Assassin's Creed too. :lol

Reactions: Crash

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I really enjoyed the CoD MW remake they did in 2019. I still remember that night mission in the terrorists house.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Working on Gotham Knights.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
AA7UWeZzoxBMyE814SHSwYcf8GOwlYTp.png

Been a while since I played a point & click game. Bought this on sale a while ago when it was dirt cheap. This is pretty damn fun, already enjoying exploring, finding items and figuring out what to do next. There's a lot you can interact with. Visuals are pretty neat too.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Managed to squeeze in an hour of Elden Ring and already know I'm going to sink so much time in to this game. :lol Visually the game is gorgeous already. Even the starter area blew me away. I love how in depth you can get with the character creation too, I spent quite a bit of time making my female character. It feels good to play a new Souls' type game and not know what's coming next again. First time playthroughs of these games are always something else. Just figuring it out and getting your ass kicked. I can't wait.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley