Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDT

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
NASCAR99CoverArt.jpg

I got Nascar Heat 5 on PS4 and yet last night I was playing the 1999 version. :lol You can't beat the oldies!

Seriously so fun and takes me back to playing these games on PS1. I didn't even really understand/watch Nascar back then but I enjoyed the games a lot.

I actually hold a lot of the track world records for NASCAR 2000 for the N64!

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
htw-challenge-accepted-edition@2x.jpg

Been playing Hot Wheels Unleashed since they added it to PS Plus this month. So incredibly fun, and really great visuals as well. Already really liking the variety of vehicles too. For sure recommend giving this a go!

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Ridge_Racer_Type_4.jpg

Playing some classic Ridge Racer Type 4 right now before bed. As far as visuals go, this game was very impressive for its time. Much like Gran Turismo, it has stood the test of time quite well. They can easily look like PS2 titles with how much you can push these games even further with the emulator settings as well. I really love just being able to boot stuff like this up on the fly when I'm just sat my PC twiddling my thumbs. So quick and effortless. Like even imagining being able to play/have so many games at once as a kid would have been a cool thought and now it's so easy to do.

Reactions: Crash
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
bambambigelow
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero2
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
ebJCdBL
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Playing God of War 2018 for the first time. I've had the game sitting on my PS5 through PS+ for a long while but figured it's a good idea to play before Ragnarok comes out

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
51P83FEP8AL._AC_.jpg

After playing the HD Pro Skater games on PS4, I got an itch to re-visit the classic version. Makes you appreciate how much work was put in to the remakes, but this is still so fun to play and was crazy good for its time. I still suck very badly though. :lol I was so blown away by this on PS1 back in the day.

Matrix

We're All Just Weird Kids In The End
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
qGS2CaC
51P83FEP8AL._AC_.jpg

After playing the HD Pro Skater games on PS4, I got an itch to re-visit the classic version. Makes you appreciate how much work was put in to the remakes, but this is still so fun to play and was crazy good for its time. I still suck very badly though. :lol I was so blown away by this on PS1 back in the day.

I spent so many hours playing this back in the day! I couldn't really get too into the remake but great game. I used to love playing multiplayer with friends and playing SKATE or the one where you had to do tricks on items to turn them to your color.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
It's funny how every time I do a new run of Witcher III or RDR2, I find new quests or characters. Those games are huge. I mean sure there are question marks all over the map in Witcher but there are a few hidden things you find by accidents like the bard in the Skellige cave.