Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Lemme know how it is, been hearing great reviews.

I'm playing Diablo 2 right now, bored as shit.

If you have an AMD CPU/GPU i'd say hold off on the purchase, I have an AMD GPU and the optimization is just horrid. There have been people who have had no issues running it but right now it's hit and miss so i'd hold off if you're getting on PC. Heard nothing wrong with PS4/Xbox One versions mind you.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Animal Crossing on GC lol, idk I found my ol' gamecube so I decide to whip it on and the only games I have are Animal Crossing and Super Smash Bros.. just ordered NBA Street Vol. 2 from eBay for like $3 including shipping so that's cool.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
been playing Wrestling Revolution on my phone, liked it so much i downloaded the pc version XD WWE 2k15 could learn a lot from this!

Reactions: Butters!

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Life Is Strange.

These choice based decison games are my secret addiction. Despite what other gamers may think about it, I enjoyed the first episode. Thankfully i brought all the episodes so now all i have to do is play the waiting game for the newer episodes to be released.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Life Is Strange.

These choice based decison games are my secret addiction. Despite what other gamers may think about it, I enjoyed the first episode. Thankfully i brought all the episodes so now all i have to do is play the waiting game for the newer episodes to be released.

Oh man i can't wait to get my hands on that game, my inner Mary McFly is going crazy at the prospect of altering the continuum!

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Slightly similar, wrestling revolution has more of a fan base and tons more mods.

Mdickie is a genius.

Yes he is, and an awesome developer at that! I'll have to give it a go, is it on PC as well or just mobile?

It's certainly an interesting concept, is it live for the xbox arcade yet?

I think so, i'll probably get it on steam if it isn't. Just seeing if they come through with a free copy XD

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yes he is, and an awesome developer at that! I'll have to give it a go, is it on PC as well or just mobile?

I think so, i'll probably get it on steam if it isn't. Just seeing if they come through with a free copy XD

On PC. I haven't been to his site in at least three or four years. I might just head there now.

And yeah, I heard it runs better on PC then Xbox and PS4. But as much as i hate to say it, i may have grown up a PC kid, but i've grown to love being a console guy.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
On PC. I haven't been to his site in at least three or four years. I might just head there now.

And yeah, I heard it runs better on PC then Xbox and PS4. But as much as i hate to say it, i may have grown up a PC kid, but i've grown to love being a console guy.

Feels good knowing you will never have trouble with specs huh? Big screen TVs help. Not to mention the new controllers.

Reactions: Butters!