• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Been playing some Tomb Raider. Picked this up when it was dirt cheap years ago. Still a very pretty game.

I love me some Lara Croft.

tombraider-definitive-edition.jpg

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Been playing some Tomb Raider. Picked this up when it was dirt cheap years ago. Still a very pretty game.

I love me some Lara Croft.

tombraider-definitive-edition.jpg
Love this game. I started it last week on the series X but haven't gotten very far because Assassin's Creed keeps pulling me back in. Completed it a couple of years ago on the PS4 though. I think I am going to make this my next full time game until after xmas when the rest of my games are in.

Marty McFourth

Love this game. I started it last week on the series X but haven't gotten very far because Assassin's Creed keeps pulling me back in. Completed it a couple of years ago on the PS4 though. I think I am going to make this my next full time game until after xmas when the rest of my games are in.

It's doing a good job of scratching that itch the Uncharted games left behind. I wasn't expecting so much exploration and tomb exploring, I thought it was a lot more linear. Very surprised by it. It's great.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
I haven't gotten a PS+ game in a while. I did download this for my series X though. May have to make sure I have it for PlayStation.

When was Hitman 2 on PS+? I think that was the last time I got a PS+ game.

Marty McFourth

Dark Souls Remastered

giphy.gif

Finally finished up NG+ and I'm going to let this game rest for a bit now. Not as hard as I was worried about, but that's because I had such a high VIT and tanky armour build probably. :lol

When I re-visit it I plan to do a Sorcery build with magic to mix it up, as I normally just do melee strength builds.​

Marty McFourth

Doom 3

Doom-3-Hellknight.jpg

Playing it on PS4. This shit holds up so well, I'm surprised as hell. I remember really enjoying this game a long time ago but I wasn't sure how it'd feel on a modern system. Turns out, it doesn't feel that old at all. The horror elements and combat is still great.​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
doing my best to complete RDR 2 first playthrough, so I can start the game again from the start and do all the hunting and mini=quest and treasure hunting that I never did on this first run

Exactly what I did lol I never beat that second playthrough tho unfortunately, was like 75% through probably

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
What Remains of Edith Finch

I keep hearing good things about this little Indy game so I thought I would give it a try. Good story telling so far. Of course I'm only about 1/4 of the way thru it.