• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Finished Deadpool on the hardcore level. The game isn't exactly easy, but it isn't hard and kind of short. I was hoping for much more.

Started Just Cause 2. Game is amazing so far.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Finished Deadpool on the hardcore level. The game isn't exactly easy, but it isn't hard and kind of short. I was hoping for much more.

Started Just Cause 2. Game is amazing so far.
Yeah I love JC2. It's one of the games you can play on Xbox One so I've been playing it a lot lately.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Just to take a break from some action games, I've beat Tony Hawk 2X again. I always have so much fun with that game. Any of the Tony Hawk games really. At least the ones that were made by Activision/Neversoft.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Got back into Fallout 4 recently, taking a break from Dark Souls 3 before I do another playthrough of it. Far Harbor was great DLC, if you were a fan of Point Lookout in Fallout 3 you'd probably enjoy this one too. Not to mention the new Survival mode is awesome if you're up for a challenge.

Considering buying the new Doom, but I might wait for a sale since I'm not really all that interested in the multiplayer. Also considering The Division since I tend to get really absorbed in loot grind games but I'm not sure how viable it is to play that game solo.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Clocked a few hours in Tropico 5 this month. It's a fun RTS where you play as a island dictator running a island nation. A lot of tongue in cheek humor in it. It's free for PS+ members for a few more days

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
As a graduation present to myself I went out and bought MGSV: Phantom Pain and got Residentevil Remake/Code Veronica on sale for like $20. Only like 2 hrs into MGSV, but I like it so far, really fun being a super sneaky stealth guy. REremake is my first time playing RE1 so yeah it ain't going too well.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Too much really.

Finally getting around to Witcher 3, which means I won't be finished for another year or so because I need to do everything I possibly do. So far it's been great, I suck ass at combat but still great.

Dragon Age Origins is sitting in my library ready to get started as well.

I am also trying to play through GTA IV again, but Rockstar made such a horrible PC port it's pretty hard to suffer through it.

Also got a PS2 emulator, so I'm gonna start playing through the Metal Gear franchise soon.