Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
^^^^^ I',m gon cop that, and it's probably gon be great!!!!!

But back to more Battlefield.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
^^^^^ I',m gon cop that, and it's probably gon be great!!!!!

But back to more Battlefield.
if you mean Fallout 3, it's on sale on xbox for 2.50 right now. as well as Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout 4 GOTY is 9.99

Reactions: #Waddles

GARBAGE

Reaction score
am playing Icewind Dale. as a Baldur's Gate fan (I haven't played 3 yet) I can't really complain about anything considering, so far, its basically the same thing but with a much less personal story. there aren't even characters in your party and you just make everybody, or use the "this team can take everything the game throws at you" starter pack team like I did. I heard IWD was much more combat focused than BG which worried me a bit because I kinda suck at the combat when I'm not getting a big headstart laying traps everywhere like a psycho person, but so far I've come across two big towns with enough sidequests and not noticed much more combat than I would expect out of BG 1 or 2. the yetis and big BUGS are cool.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
I should replay it. I beat it when it originally came out and haven't touched it since.

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
been trying to play Red Dead Redemption 1 and Fallout 3 on Xbox but it keeps making me log into my account or freezing so I've been replaying Final Fantasy 7

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I haven't been gaming too heavily as of late, like a couple of hours a week but it's made me really be appreciative of the games I do play. I've noticed I pay way more attention to the story and cutscenes than I used to. As for my latest game, I'm playing Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves which is a collection that contains A Thief's End and Lost Legacy. Thief's End is probably one of the best games I've ever experienced. The sheer level of detail to the world and the small details is so impressive. Naughty Dog always really pushes their games to the next level as a developer. I'd say this is Uncharted at it's best. The story and adventure is wonderful and it's the best the comabt has ever felt in these games.

Last edited:

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
Retro Bowl on Switch

Reactions: Marty McFourth

epo1984

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Wrestler
roIjoft
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I was just talking to my wife that starting a new game from scratch in today's day and age is difficult. Like if I pop a new game in the console, with kids, a job, the other draws on time like social media , streaming platforms and going online to talk in depth about fake fighting (lol) , I just want to get straight into the game play and start hacking away at things.

I mean don't get me wrong I love the stories games tell and I love how cinematic they are becoming too, But I am finding the prospect of 40 minutes of opening and then another hour of "tutorial gameplay" daunting. Like I'd rather use my time to get straight into a game on EAFC or straight into a skirmish on Halo or Fortnite or matchmaking on WWE 2k24...all of which are familiar, comforting gaming. Even picking up old / retro titles like Metal Gear and Tomb Raider recently is more appealing.

I have picked up rise of the ronin but feel like I need to basically diarize a gaming session before I start it lol.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
eiyuden-chronicle-hundred-heroes-pc-game-steam-europe-cover.jpg

If you ever heard about that game that was supposed to be the spiritual successor to the Suikoden franchise that was crowd funded all them years back. Well It released today and is on Xbox Game Pass so I've been playing it. So far it's great.

there's also a prequel side scroller game called Rising and if you finish that you get a few extra goodies in the main game but so far it hasn't had anything really to do with the main game. the prequel takes place in a single town so I'm guessing I'll be visiting that town at some point.

ANYWAY if you have an Xbox and Game Pass and like JRPGs this is one to check out.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade: Wrath of the Mutants (Switch)
Disney Speedstorm (Switch)