Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, just bought it again

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Resident Evil.................. 7. A creepy return to survival horror, a quickly shocking and very disturbing tale of a man who goes looking for his wife and soon finds her, only to learn that she's become something else and she is willing to kill him, influenced by a form of control as of yet unseen. I began it yesterday and today, I continue the saga. Tomorrow, I will carry on for one more day before leaving the continuation of the story for the next week end and the weekend after, until I solve the mystery.

Reactions: Crash

Crash

Reaction score
Resident Evil.................. 7. A creepy return to survival horror, a quickly shocking and very disturbing tale of a man who goes looking for his wife and soon finds her, only to learn that she's become something else and she is willing to kill him, influenced by a form of control as of yet unseen. I began it yesterday and today, I continue the saga. Tomorrow, I will carry on for one more day before leaving the continuation of the story for the next week end and the weekend after, until I solve the mystery.

That was a really good game.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
That was a really good game.

I was really freaked out after my session with RE7 last night. The villains are sinister as hell and have a streak of cruelty that's as big as all the land masses of Japan combined. The story is expertly told, but it can be sick at times. Spoilers ahead, for the unwary...

1) Mia, Ethan's missing wife of three years attacks him with a knife, seemingly possessed by something unseen, impaling his hand in an altercation they get into.

2) Mia saws off Ethan's left hand.

3) Jack Baker will break Ethan's arm at the elbow and then break his neck, if Ethan fails to escape through a trap door in the storage room next to the kitchen.

4) Jack Baker will cleave the head of a cop in two from behind in a scene in the garage.

Two scenes with two characters that commit atrocities that are very graphic.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jack Baker is so haunting. I jumped when he surprised me as I was leaving the bathroom. The bugger came back after I picked up part of an emblem and managed to kill me. I had to try again and the next I avoided him. I manged to loose him and escape downstairs. I was so relieved that he didn't follow me, but I found his shout out rather unnerving.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
One of my favourite games of all time. Destiny 2. Played so many hours of the first one and the new expansion coming in September means many, many more hours to come.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Its basically my life in a video game...
running around scavenging stuff, selling
it for money while being surrounded by
a group of irritating morons.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages. I didn't have a Gameboy color and I was completely unaware of how good this game was. I think was around the time the handheld games became one in their own rather than smaller interpretations of other console games. This game can be difficult at times but it is really good.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley