Last thing you ate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Considering the amount of tacos this country consumes it's not that shocking. Taco-Friday is an established social term
Still interesting to know how far brands that dont even make it to WI, or at least my area, can expand to.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Also Meat Monday, Taco Tuesday, Wasted Wednesday, Thirsty Thursday and "wasted weekend" are coined terms in WI, it isn't very impressive.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Still interesting to know how far brands that dont even make it to WI, or at least my area, can expand to.
It's not the brand texmex as much sa the concept. Biggest brand of texmex here is Santa Maria. But most supermarkets have their own brands of tortillas, sauces, spices and the like

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It's not the brand texmex as much sa the concept. Biggest brand of texmex here is Santa Maria. But most supermarkets have their own brands of tortillas, sauces, spices and the like
so in your opinion what makes your spices texmex? lol.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Big cheeseburger, Jr bacon cheeseburger and 2 tacos

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Double cheeseburger w/ bacon and bbq sauce.

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hamburger on a pretzel bun from the vending machine at work. Need to remember to pack a lunch tomorrow.

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
Had a pretty big lunch so just settled for nachos for dinner tonight.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Last thing I ate was at breakfast. Ate a breakfast platter with bacon and sausage and a biscuit with jelly.