Last Thing You Ate 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I just had a bowl of mixed Vanilla, Chocolate, and Cinnamon Graham Cracker's crushed up. :emoji_yum:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me too!
200.gif

Reactions: Ryan Blade

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Since it was previously thanksgiving, I will just relay what I ate today/yesterday...
I didn't eat until dinner and I had turkey, mashed potatoes, broccoli, corn, candied yams, and stuffing. A little while after that, I had a piece of apple pie.
The last thing I had just a few minutes ago was cheeto paws. Somehow they taste better than regular cheetos. :what:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Since it was previously thanksgiving, I will just relay what I ate today/yesterday...
I didn't eat until dinner and I had turkey, mashed potatoes, broccoli, corn, candied yams, and stuffing. A little while after that, I had a piece of apple pie.
The last thing I had just a few minutes ago was cheeto paws. Somehow they taste better than regular cheetos. :what:
Cheeto "Paws" ?
...... Googles......
OOOOOH! Yes, Those are good!

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I only just discovered them a few months ago. They had them in the 90's but I never remember eating them.
I vagley remember seeing them in the stores back in the 90's. Hmm..
Im gonna hv to get me some of them. I Love cheeto's. I ate some back when I was prob 8 yrs old that turned the tongue green after eating them.
12915791184_8849497012_b.jpg

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
And now I had peanut butter toast. Was good.