Last Thing You Ate 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Solid Snake
Have u ever been to a place called MENCHIE'S? Its Frozen Yogurt.
They hv a Taste the Cake Batter Frozen yogurt and other flavors. Like 10 dif flavs. 20 dif toppings and 4 dif sauces. I LOVE THAT PLACE. I had a Toasted Marshmellow flav. *Drools* It was the best flav ever! Recee PB, Taste the Batter, Oatmeal cream pie, Oreo choc cookie or The oreo spread as a dif flav
Flavors : Menchie's Frozen Yogurt

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
@Solid Snake
Have u ever been to a place called MENCHIE'S? Its Frozen Yogurt.
They hv a Taste the Cake Batter Frozen yogurt and other flavors. Like 10 dif flavs. 20 dif toppings and 4 dif sauces. I LOVE THAT PLACE

No I haven't. There was a frozen yogurt place not far from here I wanted to go to but I think they closed.
My favorite was always Carvel's birthday cake batter shakes. The one by me closed. They put actual cake batter in them.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
No I haven't. There was a frozen yogurt place not far from here I wanted to go to but I think they closed.
My favorite was always Carvel's birthday cake batter shakes. The one by me closed. They put actual cake batter in them.

*drool* that sounds sooo good. Haha.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
*drool* that sounds sooo good. Haha.
It was, sucks they closed.

Mixed this ice cream with a bit of milk and cake batter:
4c803fb413b6b7f39db3178cf00aa093--birthday-cake-ice-cream-birthday-cake-icing.jpg

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
There's a place by me called The Purple Penguin that makes pretty much the most amazing frozen yogurt ever. They also make smoothies, bubble tea, stuff like that.

Basically the best place ever :drool:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
There's a place by me called The Purple Penguin that makes pretty much the most amazing frozen yogurt ever. They also make smoothies, bubble tea, stuff like that.

Basically the best place ever :drool:

I only just discovered bubble tea. Never had one. Is it any good?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Haven't eaten yet, had pizza last night with some bread sticks. :boss1:

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Huge bottle of carrot juice

Turkey with broccoli, cauliflower and tomato pulp.
And now I realize why we never get along.

Idk, I think I had a caramel apple Milky Way and a coffee for lunch last night? I don't eat much on days or nights I work