Last Thing You Ate 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Oh and I had some Lindt strawberry cheesecake candy bar thing.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I am a sucker for anything cheesecake.. or peanut butter.... or peanut butter cheesecake
Be careful Snake...you don't want...

diabeetus.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I only had some white chocolate caramel coffee today so far. Going to make a chicken egg roll for lunch.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I told myself I was going to start eating healthier today and so far so good.
Just had a small dish of Chicken Cacciatore over white rice with a small salad for dinner.
Had fresh blueberries with raw almonds and walnuts for lunch.
Now I just have to make it to bed without eating a crap ton of junk like I seem to do every night :okay:

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I never tried it cause I am not big on fishy food but I heard when sushi is done right, it isn't fishy. What kind do you eat?
Right, if it's made with good fish it doesn't have that overbearing ocean taste.

Spicy tuna rolls are my favorite, just tuna and spicy mayo. Dragon rolls are pretty good. Eel, crab, avocado and cucumber. Rainbow rolls are good if you want a lot of fish, with crab, salmon, tuna, and sea bass. I like most sushi rolls, but those are the ones that stand out.

Reactions: Solid Snake