• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Sporting Event You Watched?

NYKings

Raw was ok. I like HBK/Kennedy. Would like Umaga/Hardy but not Snitsky or H involved. Jericho was awesome, crowd sucked. And honestly Orton is REALLLLLLLLLLLY boring. He doesn't keep me interested. I prefer Cena to him. I mean at least when Cena spoke he felt confident in what he was doing whereas with Orton I feel like he hasn't found himself on the mic yet.

darkbob

Screw Y2gay.....Its MR Kennedys time. He owned HBK in the opening promo, and Jerichos new look makes him look really flaky. He even makes Cena look tough.

Flaky huh, whats so unreliable about the new look
urban dictionary please

still think jericho is a ham overactor who does not have the look of a champ and should not be put in that spot. His mic skills remind me of a block of swiss hes an embarassment to watch.
i say send him to smack down and give him the cruiser weight belt.

Travis40

^Jericho's one of the funniest wrestlers in the business, he has awesome mic skills and he's possibly greater than The Rock and Austin (Austin wasn't that great to start with IMO) but Jericho's a master on the mic. He had me laughing the entire promo from Monday...the way he just says things "EASE YOUR SEAT BACK" had me laughing my ass off..."BLUE BALL MAGAZINE" lmfao...Jericho is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time and if you can't see that...you have as much sight as Ray Charles.

Slammin' Sam

Well, the WWE actually delvivered on the hype it was generating.
And what a delivery! Chris Jericho is back where he belongs.:thumb_yello:

RAW was a good show overall last Mon. night-very little crap.
It's become must-see TV again!

phantomgerald

I'm not really into this Jericho thing. When he took out the guy, it was obvious who it was, so they should have done it better. And when Jericho said "Raw is Jericho", I cringed. Somebody break it to him that this isn't Raw is War anymore.

The Rated R CMStar

It was obvious it was Jericho since the mere beginning, and it didnt made any difference as a few seconds later he was out, so the clothesline wasnt so important. As for Raw is Jericho, that is his catchpraze, it had its beginnings in Raw is War, but just because it is now Raw it has to stop, it is like saying that just because we arent in 2000 he cant call himself Y2J

jrock210

I'm not really into this Jericho thing. When he took out the guy, it was obvious who it was, so they should have done it better. And when Jericho said "Raw is Jericho", I cringed. Somebody break it to him that this isn't Raw is War anymore.

and this is all coming from a bandwagon fan with a jericho avatar!

hmmmmmm...

darkbob

if its ok with everyone i get my "funny" from the comedy house. i watch wrestling for something else all together. BTW jericho, really not that funny anyway.

HHHforever

I kind of thought that Jericho was going to start off with a feud with Santino, but I guess they decided to throw him into the ME right away. I'm not a huge fan of just coming back and getting a title shot, but since this looks like it's going to be an awesome feud I'm not to upset about it. I'll be curious to see what happens with tonights Raw.

kingetg3

i thought it is bull santino marella losing match after week..i like him and wwe should think tis threw...y2j was funny with the whole pics and all but again i think the crowd was sucky..they didnt do anything at all

phantomgerald

and this is all coming from a bandwagon fan with a jericho avatar!

hmmmmmm...

The save_222 thing was hot when it just started, but then it got really stale and I wasn't so into it anymore.

And what would become of Morrison? He was being groomed to become the next Jericho and the original came back.

kingovkings

i thought raw was mint this week the crowd were crap but the programme itself was good. most of the matches i liked Jericho's return match was OK wouldn't say it was great but it will get better no doubt as the months go on but him and santino on the mic made up for what lacked in the match saying that it prob felt like they were wrestling without any1 watching as the crowd sucked that much, niach whoooooo I'm into the whole flair storyline and were its going but just hope there is sum low/mid carders in the mix as it would be shit if big strong maineventers jobbed to niach week in week out it wouldn't be believable but yeah I'm liking this, as for armageddon matches wont say what they are in case sum ppl dont know yet but it looking a good ppv up 2 now with the matches that have been announced