Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Man I really hope not IMO Y2J is one of the all time greats & to see him continually get buried is just ridiculous to me...

:rolleyes:

He's the Intercontinental Champion and was the centerpeice of one of WWE's biggest feuds.

Romo Is God

Reaction score
^^

Scratch that.

So, looks like Kennedy vs Regal tonight. Kennedy, Welcome back to Smackdown!

PeepShow

Yeah, should be interesting to see where Kennedy goes from here now. Things are looking up though. MITB from Punk PLZ :y:

Hometown Kid

well 1 night stand actually is looking pretty decent after tonight's RAW...Cena/JBL Hardy/Umaga Batista/HBK & HHH/Orton are on the card & Kennedy didn't get fired...what was with the Santino segment? "She says you're hung like a 4th grader" How the fuck would Maria know!? & Santino:"I've got pictures" WTF!? Is this their way of advertising to kids? I thought me having a girlfriend who was 3 years younger than me was bad but this is ridiculous!

Christian

Reaction score
Yeah, should be interesting to see where Kennedy goes from here now. Things are looking up though. MITB from Punk PLZ :y:

omfg please thatd be awesome... have punk come out trash talking the crowd and kennedy come out and make him stfu..

noumenon

Regal has been fired....
AKA

STAMFORD, Conn., May 20, 2008 - In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE has suspended Darren Matthews (William Regal) for 60 days for his second violation of the company’s policy.

noumenon

He's fuckin brilliant..hahahaha.

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA WIN THE TAG TITLES--"
"I'M'A WORKING ON IT!!!"

kingovkings

Reaction score
Thought Raw was pretty good main event was sweet set up some pretty good matches for ONS.

I would like to see Y2J and Kennedy start a feud over the next cpl of weeks on raw leading up to ONS seen as regal has messed up Kennedy's push. And maybe just maybe Y2J can defend his title against Kennedy i mean he has got the IC title why not defend it once in awhile that would be a refreshing change lol.

But back to raw i thought was above average this week cpl of decent matches in Tista vs Jericho hardy vs umaga round 100 never the less still good match and the main event was good.

noumenon

Hardy and Umaga do work quite well together, it was cool the first few times but now it's really going on overkill.
HARDY STARTS WITH A FLURRY, UMAGA COUNTERS INTO SAMOAN DROP, NERVE HOLD FOR 5 MINUTES, HARDY BUILDS UP, ATEMPTS TWIST OF FATE, COUNTERED, WHISPER IN THE WIND (I swear I wish I hate a fuckin dollar for every time J.R. calls it the twist of fate)....1,2....NO!.....UMAGA TRIES TO ASS CRUSH HARDY...MISSED!.......SPINNING SLAM ON HARDY.....ect ect.
Their match at ONS should be cool but will most likely end in the usual Hardy swanton off a high object on Umaga.