Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Regardless of whether or not I agree, how does ANY of that relate to HHH abusing backstage power? The letters HHH don't even appear once in your explaination.

I'm right aren't I? You're just mindlessly blaming HHH for your fave wrestlers not being bigger stars aren't you?

Like I said, get a grip and come with some facts...

Hometown Kid

Regardless of whether or not I agree, how does ANY of that relate to HHH abusing backstage power? The letters HHH don't even appear once in your explaination.

I'm right aren't I? You're just mindlessly blaming HHH for your fave wrestlers not being bigger stars aren't you?

Like I said, get a grip and come with some facts...

Triple H has been down on Shelton for years Shelton was over at 1 point & guess who made it to where there was no push for him & he's got heat on London for being in ROH/TNA 1st...though not as a star & it's been well documented he despises Jericho(though IDK why) & Yes Triple H viewed Rey as a WCW trophy & made it seem like he disgraced the title by holding it & Morrison...that's mostly Miz's fault i'll take him back... & I don't even like some of these guys that much those are just "facts" as you would say...

Airfixx

Reads more like hearsay to me.

A FACTUAL statement would be e.g. HHH spoke to vince, said "X" about Y and this resulted in Y's push being cancelled.... But you aren't furnished with such FACTS (none of us are).

Please just let it drop, you've rubbished half your initial claims yourself (Benjamin, Morrison), re: Rey & London, that sounds like Vinces-mentality (no HHH influence needed) and as for Y2J why the hell would they RE-sign him for another run; spending all that money only to 'allow' HHH to hold him down? ....That's some fucked-up logic right there!

Sorry, I may sound harsh, but your far from the first to spout such stuff about HHH and it get's damn tedious reading people's proffessing to know so much about what goes on behind the scenes, when ultimately they KNOW nothing (just like the rest of the more honest peeps.)

Hometown Kid

You gotta be kidding me I thought everybody knew HHH didn't like Jericho i'm sorry for bringing "hearsay" to you...& HHH & Vince go hand in hand & I just said Shelton got screwed by HHH... I didn't say I knew everything that goes on behind the scenes so I can only go off of what wrestling insider reports say...& I know HHH is pretty unpopular among most of the peeps...so I don't mind you defending him it's just you're acting like he's some sort of legend when the truth is he can't wrestle, has screwed many people(whether we know it or not) and the only reason he gets pushed is because he's married to the bosses daughter...

kingovkings

Reaction score
You gotta be kidding me I thought everybody knew HHH didn't like Jericho i'm sorry for bringing "hearsay" to you...& HHH & Vince go hand in hand & I just said Shelton got screwed by HHH... I didn't say I knew everything that goes on behind the scenes so I can only go off of what wrestling insider reports say...& I know HHH is pretty unpopular among most of the peeps...so I don't mind you defending him it's just you're acting like he's some sort of legend when the truth is he can't wrestle, has screwed many people(whether we know it or not) and the only reason he gets pushed is because he's married to the bosses daughter...

I'm not even gonna bother to get into the whole he shagging the boss's daughter so that's why he is were he is shite. any1 with any wrestling knowledge knows that's complete crap.

But as far the he cant wrestle part are you seriously trying to say he cant wrestle ? because id say he is pretty much the whole package and he is probs one of the few top wrestlers in the wwe

Hometown Kid

No he can't wrestle he knows less moves than Batista...Spinebuster Pedigree and some knee attacks...that's his entire moveset

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Don't bother, Hometown Kid, these are the same people who thought that Ric Flair in his last couple years had a full and diverse moveset worthy of the main event. The mindless marking that goes on in this forum gets really sad sometimes.

PeepShow

Don't bother, Hometown Kid, these are the same people who thought that Ric Flair in his last couple years had a full and diverse moveset worthy of the main event. The mindless marking that goes on in this forum gets really sad sometimes.

Yeah, show me a post that said he had the most diverse moveset please.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Oh what so you need 10 moves to be a good wrestler 90% of the wrestlers only have about 4/5 in there moveset cant they wrestle either ?

oh and roxxi i said flair was a pure legend and deserved his retrirement match @ mania i didnt say his move set was loaded.

Hometown Kid

to be fair Flair was really good in his day but nobody can sell good or do crazy moves when they're that age...& as far as triple H goes that's actually a good point kingofkings most wrestlers don't know a ton of moves but there's about 10% who do & I don't think Triple H's abilities warrant him being a 12 time champ that's all...

Airfixx

Yeah, show me a post that said he had the most diverse moveset please.

Yeah, Roxi', one from me would be nice bearing in mind I'm very much being tarred with your 'Diverse Flair moveset' brush.

Your man Hometown Kid threw up some unfounded shit. My personal feelings about particular wrestlers don't come into it.

There's no mindless marking going on here (Have a look around the site - You'll see who I mark for and it's not many of the wrestlers whose star quality I am arguing here and in the Backlash thread I'm being fuckin' objective!). It's just a simple fact that we largely only get to know what WWE lets us know.... Most of the insider shit and rumours are just that.... RUMOUR. I just don't choose to flatter myself with the notion that I "know the business".

As for Jericho... Seriously... Why would Vince bring him back?

Hometown Kid

Dude I didn't even say anything about Flair I was talking about HHH & how many times do I have to say i'm just going by what i've heard and read I don't know shit about what actually happens in the "business"...

HHHforever

Reaction score
Wow this is some of the more senseless and idiotic HHH basshing I've heard in quite sometime. I see now that Roxxi has yet another little running mate, just what she needs.

Anyway your logic is flawed on so many different levels it's not even funny. First of all pretty much everything you're bitching about are booking decisions. Last time I checked, regardless of backstage politics or whatever, HHH does not write shows. I really don't think HHH is sitting around thinking of storylines for Paul Fucking London, gimme a fucking break.

Second of all Shelton Benjamin. Correct me if I'm wrong, which I'm not, but didn't HHH job to Shelton in his debut? Shelton is not in the ME because he has zero charisma, no mic skills and the fans don't care about him. Sorry, but none of those things are HHH's fault.

Jericho?? Are you kidding me? How has HHH adversly affected Jericho's career in anyway? Again correct me if I'm wrong, which I'm not, but didn't Jericho pretty much get the push of all pushes when he became the first ever Undisputed Champion?

As far as Morrison being better than Punk and HHH holding him back didn't you say on another thread that HHH hates Punk too? If that's the case then why does Punk have the MITB? I would think if he hated him and since you're saying he pretty much makes every creative decision then Punk wouldn't have that. Of course according to your logic HHH apparently hates every wrestler in the WWE so I guess no one should get a push ever.

As far as move sets go, do ever watch a HHH match? He's had countless classic matches over the years. That is just a ridiculous statement. I mean you're saying that fucking Batista is a better techinical wreslter than HHH, that is just a completely idiotic statement.

I mean jesus fucking christ, if you're going to come on here and trash HHH then actually make some sense and present some facts. All you've done is make a bunch of Blue statements that have no basis whatsoever.

Qwake

Wow this is some of the more senseless and idiotic HHH basshing I've heard in quite sometime. I see now that Roxxi has yet another little running mate, just what she needs.

Anyway your logic is flawed on so many different levels it's not even funny. First of all pretty much everything you're bitching about are booking decisions. Last time I checked, regardless of backstage politics or whatever, HHH does not write shows. I really don't think HHH is sitting around thinking of storylines for Paul Fucking London, gimme a fucking break.

Second of all Shelton Benjamin. Correct me if I'm wrong, which I'm not, but didn't HHH job to Shelton in his debut? Shelton is not in the ME because he has zero charisma, no mic skills and the fans don't care about him. Sorry, but none of those things are HHH's fault.

Jericho?? Are you kidding me? How has HHH adversly affected Jericho's career in anyway? Again correct me if I'm wrong, which I'm not, but didn't Jericho pretty much get the push of all pushes when he became the first ever Undisputed Champion?

As far as Morrison being better than Punk and HHH holding him back didn't you say on another thread that HHH hates Punk too? If that's the case then why does Punk have the MITB? I would think if he hated him and since you're saying he pretty much makes every creative decision then Punk wouldn't have that. Of course according to your logic HHH apparently hates every wrestler in the WWE so I guess no one should get a push ever.

As far as move sets go, do ever watch a HHH match? He's had countless classic matches over the years. That is just a ridiculous statement. I mean you're saying that fucking Batista is a better techinical wreslter than HHH, that is just a completely idiotic statement.

I mean jesus fucking christ, if you're going to come on here and trash HHH then actually make some sense and present some facts. All you've done is make a bunch of Blue statements that have no basis whatsoever

I agree with the stuff in bold lol.

HHH owns Batista at technical wrestling,

HHH likes Punk in real life thats why he had a huge winning streak when he entered the WWE and won the ECW title and MITB.

How is he keeping morrison from being is pushed, Morrison has won the tag titles numerous times and the IC title also. He even fought in main events on RAW and soon enough he will be going for a major title.

Jericho: 8 time ic champ, first ever undisputed champ and many other titles.....

and really the only thing good that shelton benjamen does is take huge bumps(in ladder matches) and Benjamen is athletic but there are many other athletic guys who can also speak on a microphone well...

I mean, I don't favour HHH. I hate that he won the title back and wins it alot, but everything said above wasnt HHH's fault.