Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

I get the feeling even though Punk is in MITB he might be in the dog house right now. They didn't even build towards JBL taking the title off him as originally planned....ouch.

Beer Money Army

how does koko b ware get in HOF..

i use to watch this dude and he use to job alot of the time... :smh

Thumbs down for this induction to HOF...

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Raw was decent, nothing big. Punk's not IC champ anymore so cheers to that. I just wonder what title he's going to jump to next. He's been title hoping since his World Heavy Weight title reign.

The Rated R CMStar

I get the feeling even though Punk is in MITB he might be in the dog house right now. They didn't even build towards JBL taking the title off him as originally planned....ouch.

Nah, this title change was planned long ago. Somebody did forget the segment scheduled for last week with JBl and CM PUnk.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Pretty decent Raw. Kinda disappointed that I didn't get a real Jericho promo this week as its usually the most entertaining part of Raw. HHH attacking Orton in his home was easily foreseeable from the time they showed Orton's home. Anyone who was surprised is a little slow. The fighting in the house was good and stiff which I liked but the fake ass screaming of Samantha was not good at all, did you see her standing there doing a slow ass shake and loud scream all off cue?? And how come they didn't arrest Orton for jumping over the cop to hit HHH??? Isn't that legally an offense?? Maybe they should have left that part out of the setup, imo. Edge saying he was tons better than Hogan got some big boos and Cena saying he loved Vicky was kinda blah as we all knew what was happening. This show was pretty predictable throughout and that kinda made it blah for me - the saving grace was the opening segment with Taker/HBK. Not feeling the taf team match setup for next week as that is what they ALWAYS do but I'm wondering who will lean more towards being a heel. They could both do it easily and that is whats keeping me intrigued about this one. Overall a 2.5 outta 5 for me on this one.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I loved raw this week. HBK/Taker promo was good. JBL/Punk match was pretty good. Edge/Show/Vickie thing was predictable but good all the same, I really don't mind this been a triple threat at Mania TBH. HHH/Orton was wicked pure class. There was some pretty good looking stiff shots be thrown. It reminded me a bit off the attitude era. Good finish to RAW. This feud is been played out brilliantly.

Axis

That HHH/Orton segment was one of the worst things I've ever seen. If it were done and TNA it would have been awesome, because it would have obviously been a comedy segment. But they were trying to be serious, and it looked like bullshit.

Moonlight Drive

Am I the only one who just kept thinking 'Pillman's gotta gun' when watching that segment?

The segment sucked until Orton jumped out of the closet. No >_> intended.

Soulpower

UNDERWHELMING!!

The perfect description for the Jericho storyline. We gets weeks and weeks of great promo work, and we end up with a Handicap match?

I'll say it again, I find it funny that its going to be a Handicap match, since Jericho will be facing some guys that are pretty damn close to being in wheelchairs.

PeepShow

UNDERWHELMING!!

The perfect description for the Jericho storyline. We gets weeks and weeks of great promo work, and we end up with a Handicap match?

I'll say it again, I find it funny that its going to be a Handicap match, since Jericho will be facing some guys that are pretty damn close to being in wheelchairs.

Tell me about it. Although I haven't really thought his promo work has been the best the past few weeks considering he's said the EXACT same thing week after week, but meh. His first promo on Flair owned though. I can honestly say I thought Austin would come out this week. Given that the date is 3/16, it was in Texas, he's going in the hall this year, and they've gone through a ton of legends already. Just seemed like the perfect fit. =/

noumenon

Please someone else tell me at this point I'm not the only one who won't be ordering Mania....

HBK and Taker vs. Kozlov and JBL...
What the hell was the point of this. To further emphasize that HBK is shiesty? For the guy who says he's got a blockbuster announcement at Mania and just won a title to take a pin?

We're in for a 25 diva botch fest with neither of the titles being defended at Mania....OOOO BOY

HHH and Cody was what was to be expected...aside from the whole cage thing...lmao. This is honestly the only match at Mania I'm looking foward to watching in the least bit.

Mysterio squashed Ziggler. It seemed like the ONLY point to this match was to have the announcers slip in that he put out a challenge to JBL at Mania for the IC title.
WOULDN'T IT HAVE MADE MORE SENSE FOR HIM TO ACTUALLY HAVE A FUCKING SEGMENT WITH HIM THEN!?!?!? Instead of each of them being wasted in their respective shitty matches.

And so after WEEKS of build we get Jericho in a handicap match against 3 guys who can barely fucking move. Really WWE? REALLY? This is the best you could come up with for the 2008 Superstar of the Year?????

I shudder at the MITB ladder match...watching Mark Henry's fat fucking ass which becomes increasingly immobile week after week. Finlay on commentary saying he doesnt like to climb ladders. Hornswoggle grunting and cackling....ugh...omg.

Do I really even have to go into the utter shit of this WHC match going into Mania?

Reaction score
Jericho continues trying to call out Flair, and suddenly ... GLASS SHATTER!

Nope? Ok - what about ...

Jericho is walking up the ramp with the four dinosaurs in the ring ... GLASS SHATTER! STUNNER!

Nope?

Evil Austin

I just read the results and I guess that Austin will end up being the referee of the Handicap match at best.